When the Wolves got a little too Drunk

AL Bundy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Devialance said:

This might be true, but time will tell, at least unlike you he isnt running from a fight 

I am fighting every day as a combat officer, in 15 vs 15 tank engagements. But you see, that takes actual skill, unlike "rolling" people with a horde of hundreds of nations in an old nation sim.

Edited by The Zigur

7 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I am fighting every day as a combat officer, in 15 vs 15 tank engagements. But you see, that takes actual skill, unlike "rolling" people with a horde of hundreds of nations in an old nation sim.

So your claim to fame is games cool story bro

22 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Wait you're going to man up and fight me, damn im ready for this when shall we get down to it, as we all know last time you ran like a little !@#$%* to Bones to get peace

Let's go, say when sweet boi...This is first time I've noticed your little !@#$%* ass troll in my range....I will most definitely be your Huckleberry say when?!?:lol1::ph34r:

22 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Stonewall14 is a legend, Devialance merely a pretender.

:lol1:truer words have never been uttered...:wub:

35 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Let's go, say when sweet boi...This is first time I've noticed your little !@#$%* ass troll in my range....I will most definitely be your Huckleberry say when?!?:lol1::ph34r:

So you forget the time in Doom when you got all salty and attacked and nuked someone without reason just for me to attack you and slap you about?, then you ran to Bones to get peace i guess its true your memory is worst than mine.

28 minutes ago, Devialance said:

So you forget the time in Doom when you got all salty and attacked and nuked someone without reason just for me to attack you and slap you about?, then you ran to Bones to get peace i guess its true your memory is worst than mine.

lmfao you mean when I hit Franz and got hit by 3 other Doom members in 4 vs 1...Yes indeed I remember that, the rest is your fantasy...Let's Get It 1 vs 1 NO AID of any kind during war(s) and other than that anything goes...I will put you in the tech slave range where you belong...:lol1::ph34r:

Edit: Duel to the death ZERO infra ZERO tech and Zero WC, no aid allowed whatsoever...If scared, I will settle for beating you to sleep for one round...:ph34r:

Edited by Stonewall14

40 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

lmfao you mean when I hit Franz and got hit by 3 other Doom members in 4 vs 1...Yes indeed I remember that, the rest is your fantasy...Let's Get It 1 vs 1 NO AID of any kind during war(s) and other than that anything goes...I will put you in the tech slave range where you belong...:lol1::ph34r:

Edit: Duel to the death ZERO infra ZERO tech and Zero WC, no aid allowed whatsoever...If scared, I will settle for beating you to sleep for one round...:ph34r:

Well as you have picked the rules, i will pick the date and time :D

4 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Well as you have picked the rules, i will pick the date and time :D

:lol1:Coward like always, you only talk smack when folks are not in range or when you have whole AA backing you up....I will duel you no rules anything goes!:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Banned said:

This is a good treaty.  I approve. 

Gratz to all parties involved.

1 hour ago, Claude said:

Nice treaty i luv it.

B-) ^^ this is how allied govt members should post in ally's threads, not to be confused with trolls, which is expected ,but quite distasteful and disappointing when allied govt does it over and over every thread...

4 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

B-) ^^ this is how allied govt members should post in ally's threads, not to be confused with trolls, which is expected ,but quite distasteful and disappointing when allied govt does it over and over every thread...

ooooo do not mistake my distaste for you anything to do with AW, there you go again hiding behind another AA, AW are good people well minus you ofc.

eFySWcN.png

19 hours ago, Devialance said:

Hopefully you will go in to retirement, but do not ever see that happening even after your Bone god left this world.

Dude, you're literally talking to an allied gov member, bringing up issues that happened in alliances which no longer exist with people who no longer reside in this world.

19 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

:lol1:Coward like always, you only talk smack when folks are not in range or when you have whole AA backing you up....I will duel you no rules anything goes!:ph34r:

Regardless how i personally feel about you, I should not have acted this way in public to a allied gov member, so I offer my apology for acting in such a way, sometimes we act without thinking first, I am sure you understand that. We will sort out the dual soon if you are still on that path.

7 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Dude, you're literally talking to an allied gov member, bringing up issues that happened in alliances which no longer exist with people who no longer reside in this world.

You are right, I should have put his role in an allied gov before his personal actions, Stone knows the truth such as i do and its deeper than what you know, but again i should have put his role in AW before him personally.

Edited by Devialance

13 hours ago, Devialance said:

ooooo do not mistake my distaste for you anything to do with AW, there you go again hiding behind another AA, AW are good people well minus you ofc.

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

Regardless how i personally feel about you, I should not have acted this way in public to a allied gov member, so I offer my apology for acting in such a way, sometimes we act without thinking first, I am sure you understand that. We will sort out the dual soon if you are still on that path.

You are right, I should have put his role in an allied gov before his personal actions, Stone knows the truth such as i do and its deeper than what you know, but again i should have put his role in AW before him personally.

:lol1:nice apology and all can see it is genuine and heartfelt and you are a great ally for all to see...:wub:

19 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I remember the days when AA's actually put muzzles on their minions if they couldn't play nice in public to their allies. :popcorn:

IKR I must be old fashioned like you but that has always bothered me when allies, especially allied govt trolls allies...:rolleyes:

On 12/1/2017 at 9:56 AM, Asero said:

Lets Drink to this

Take a stool and sit awhile drinks are on the house...:P

19 hours ago, King Irwin said:

beer-cheers-clipart.png

^^ this...

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

But clearly not PB or Grudge.

I remember them too, but it was Karma where people lost respect and trust in treaties, that was a true sign of how much so many alliances today proved how  little treaties matter, they would rather run and hide than take a beating, I personally have the utmost respect for NPO. Love or hate NPO do not matter but you have to respect what they have done, even the moves you are making today they are clear to me what you are planning and im waiting for the day it happens, when it does i win 5k tech :D