I request a discussion with all major leaders of the 75 largest alliances to discuss the rules of war to create a Geneva Rules for Cyber Nations especially about War stock-photo-grunge-metallic-letters-writ

No withering put-downs? Cybernations really has become apathetic. I'll bite, just in case you're new and not just being ironic.

It'll never work. The alliances in power have no motivation to agree to anything which restricts their ability to hurt the alliances that are not in power and besides, holding the attention of the leaders of the top 75 alliances long enough to agree to anything would have been an impossible task even during cybernations heyday.

I like that you're trying though

The fact that you think this plea makes any difference in what we're doing tells me you have a fundamental misunderstanding of our motivations. Don't worry, it'll hit home really soon.

On 11/21/2017 at 8:09 PM, Yolo04 said:

I request a discussion with all major leaders of the 75 largest alliances to discuss the rules of war to create a Geneva Rules for Cyber Nations especially about War stock-photo-grunge-metallic-letters-writ

On 11/21/2017 at 8:10 PM, Yolo04 said:

And now we wait to get autisticlly screeched at

you seem really invested in having a good-faith meeting