You Are Cordially Invited...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Yes, and the war lasted for ~3 months, so it was 6 months ago.

Most of the "yearly' Globals I've been around for were in fact 7-9 months between, so I mean, viewing that time frame as a "yearly'  event isn't anything new.

Except when NPO does it, obv.

20 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Nine years may as well have been 90 in CN. What have you done to maintain that relationship? Other than look delicious on paper?

In fairness, OG weren't the ones complaining about the whole Citadel connection.

Edited by DeathAdder

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Most of the "yearly' Globals I've been around for were in fact 7-9 months between, so I mean, viewing that time frame as a "yearly'  event isn't anything new.

Except when NPO does it, obv.

In fairness, OG weren't the ones complaining about the whole Citadel connection.

... Lovely, people taking offense for others. It seems like the world runs on this these days. Fickle hominids.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

You know...sometimes you are colored by the company you keep.

Sure sure, you were bored and attack OG - don't like it but I get it. Your folks have been quite pleasant while they kick us around - all in all a happy curbstomp.

Then you sic that bag of !@#$% on the only nation we have in peace mode and sanction him.

Really...31 to 1 odds wasn't enough? Sanctions?

Is that the toilet you want to be remembered circling?

Enjoy swirling around with the excrement you hold so close.

8 minutes ago, Auctor said:

The company you keep started a sanction war. Welcome down in the mud with the rest of us.

You mean the alliance that got rogued into anarchy, then attacked, then days later got some lame declaration that sanctioned the nationed that rogued it in the first place?

That is some weak ass sauce you are cooking. Sadly, you know it and still try to serve it up.

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, there's a reason why starting sanction wars have been avoided on Bob.

Unfortunately, when someone throws a tantrum and don't think things through instead of having knee-jerk reactions, it tends to come back to bite them in the ass.

Death Adder

I mean, there's a reason why declaring up front no peace in a war has been avoided on Bob.

Unfortunately, when someone declares an elimination war and don't think things through and understand the other alliance will  use all means at their disposal, it tends to come back to bite them in the ass.

Do tell the class where Umbrella DOWed on OG???? OH wait its Umbrella they do not know how to do that. :D

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

14 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Death Adder

I mean, there's a reason why declaring up front no peace in a war has been avoided on Bob.

Unfortunately, when someone declares an elimination war and don't think things through and understand the other alliance will  use all means at their disposal, it tends to come back to bite them in the ass.

Do tell the class where Umbrella DOWed on OG???? OH wait its Umbrella they do not know how to do that. :D

Dame HIme Themis

Using the 10-year old rhetoric might work on some people, it doesn't on me.

NPO doesn't care about you, it doesn't care about Old Guard, or what happens on black.

Go back to crying at Joshua, please.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Using the 10-year old rhetoric might work on some people, it doesn't on me.

NPO doesn't care about you, it doesn't care about Old Guard, or what happens on black.

Go back to crying at Joshua, please.

Thanks.

DeathAdder

I am sorry that 10 year old rhetoric was above your level of understanding.:blink:

Better tell Jesse End NPO does not care about me he seems to be caring every day, maybe he missed the memo.:lol1:

Oh you mean insulting Joshua about his remarkably thin skin? Nah that got boring really fast.:rolleyes:

Your welcome.

Dame Hime Themis

3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

DeathAdder

I am sorry that 10 year old rhetoric was above your level of understanding.:blink:

Better tell Jesse End NPO does not care about me he seems to be caring every day, maybe he missed the memo.:lol1:

Oh you mean insulting Joshua about his remarkably thin skin? Nah that got boring really fast.:rolleyes:

Your welcome.

Dame Hime Themis

I understood it. I simply don't care. Umbrella posted above on why the Sanction happened. If you can't be bothered to read or accept it, that isn't my problem.

For you to not care, you sure do make it a point to message him in order to whine. 

And post here.

Lets also not forget this collection of gems.

Or the ones here. Yes. Clearly you don't care.

:facepalm:

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I understood it. I simply don't care. Umbrella posted above on why the Sanction happened. If you can't be bothered to read or accept it, that isn't my problem.

For you to not care, you sure do make it a point to message him in order to whine. 

And post here.

Lets also not forget this collection of gems.

Or the ones here. Yes. Clearly you don't care.

:facepalm:

DeathAdder

Mind over matter. I do not mind because you don't matter.^_^

But thanks for posting more drivel it gives me something to read so I can get to sleep easier.

Dame HIme Themis