You Are Cordially Invited...

ImperialFlag.png

You Are Cordially Invited...

Dear Old Guard,

You were such a fun dance partner about a year ago and it is only fitting that you join your Rosular friends at Planet Bob's Autumn Ballroom Dance.

mWiWvlZ.png

The New Pacific Order hereby declares war on Old Guard.

Lord of Darkness,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion
Shadow of the Order

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

OG was the only Citadel alliance who had NPO's back in Karma War; even if it got them booted from The Citadel ultimately. Sad to see this.

OBR and OG fought and now are allied, so everyone else needs to move on as well regardless of their Citadel nostalgia.

2 minutes ago, Monster said:

OBR and OG fought and now are allied, so everyone else needs to move on as well regardless of their Citadel nostalgia.

I know, being sad to see it go down like this just means I wish it was different.

Also I'm not sure if that OBR/OG treaty has ever really been used or its more like GPA's treaties. Only war OBR declared I can think of was on OG.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

OG was the only Citadel alliance who had NPO's back in Karma War; even if it got them booted from The Citadel ultimately. Sad to see this.

Yes the irony of those who fought NPO now being linked to Oculus and the only alliance to stick with NPO being rolled twice by Pacifica is not lost to those of us who were in Citadel at the time..

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

It was about 6 months.

Nine.

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Yes the irony of those who fought NPO now being linked to Oculus and the only alliance to stick with NPO being rolled twice by Pacifica is not lost to those of us who were in Citadel at the time..

People really need to move on from the past.

Edited by DeathAdder