I have to say, yes the GPA leadership is pathetic. But it won't last long. I am sure they will crush SLAP in the end. I did warn GPA in late August that SLAP had this planned, or were in the early stages of planning this invasion. One need only look at what was provided to me on Discord from their forums, please look below. SLAP is an alliance that the Blood God wants to go out with a bang. They were talking about rolling GPA months ago.  As you read below, SLAP is an alliance that believes in Perma-War. How distasteful.

Dy5Is3j.jpg

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I have to say, yes the GPA leadership is pathetic. But it won't last long. I am sure they will crush SLAP in the end. I did warn GPA in late August that SLAP had this planned, or were in the early stages of planning this invasion. One need only look at what was provided to me on Discord from their forums, please look below. SLAP is an alliance that the Blood God wants to go out with a bang. They were talking about rolling GPA months ago.  As you read below, SLAP is an alliance that believes in Perma-War. How distasteful.

Dy5Is3j.jpg

Looks like a legit enough screenshot. 

You totally got us man, we definitely planned to hit GPA. 

looks like all of Banned's  flunkies are coming out of the Wood work, like the the little worms they are. Let's talk about me shall we?

And I told you in late August Frank, don't get warts from Banned's chin.

is this fake?

lx1bIGa.png

I am not going to put in free advertising. I screen shot what is necessary. And you know very well, you sent me all the reports I needed in the early days of my conflict with SLAP. How else would I know who and when nations were attacking me. And when to escape into peace mode. You chickened out later on when they were watching you. Do I have to release more data you sent me?

But having said that, I am sorry to put you in this position old friend. You know I am a cat lover too. I have a soft spot for felines. Meow!!!! Pussy Cat.

I am trying to make a point without hurting you as a person or a nation. You were always helpful to me. In fact, sometimes I think I am in love with you. But Claude of Russia1 still is in my heart.....DAMN I feel torn!!!!!!!

I am using this as an example that few trust Banned in his own alliance. Wake up GPA, and Become GOD's Punishment Again.....or something like that. 

11 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Bormann is a "war traitor" for what reason? Not wanting to participate in an idiotic and egotistical war?

The time stamps are all there. Everyone knows this. Everyone knows that I was kicked from their alliance, attacked whilst I was fighting an ISX nation and Banned and his bandit nation allies declared war on me. Why should I have fought for SLAP? WHY? 

Banned has lied, he is a WAR CRIMINAL, maybe a war criminal with balls, but a War Criminal nonetheless. In fact I will release the messages that Banned sent to me today. He is HOT for me, but he CAN'T have me. Not yet.....Claude of Russia 1....where are you?

oh and another one.....the madness of the Blood God. His mom will take him for a good spanking   if GPA doesn't.

on a side note, my fame is out eclipsing Banned....Hey SLAP maybe I should be running your alliance!  Thanks to my fan club.

uRx1DWs.png

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

The righteous are assailed while the wicked are exalted. Yet, I consider the greater feat to be the survival of the good, not the triumph of evil.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll keep running your mouth and give me a reason to come back to fix that survival bit.

5 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Good White Chocolate

I will let you discover that on your own.:P Maybe the winds of time have changed that but I notice that 99 of 121 are in peace mode, you better be ready for the counter attack it will be a doozy.:D

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Promise?  Or is this just a tease?

Below could of very well been a discussion in our private discord members channel during the time that Bormann was applying to GPA.  I recall similar ones about CCC when Bormann applied there.  Being that we're willing to start a war without a CB we damn well are if we actually feel we have one.  In both cases, though, the governments of the alliance Bormann wanted to join were helpful, etc.

3 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Dy5Is3j.jpg

14 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Promise?  Or is this just a tease?

Below could of very well been a discussion in our private discord members channel during the time that Bormann was applying to GPA.  I recall similar ones about CCC when Bormann applied there.  Being that we're willing to start a war without a CB we damn well are if we actually feel we have one.  In both cases, though, the governments of the alliance Bormann wanted to join were helpful, etc.

These messages to me and the fact that Night Shift intentionally let me go into peace mode proves that Banned's leadership is fragile at best. People disobeyed orders. And in the GPA War, when the counter attack comes....it will be bye bye SLAP. 

Hang on SLAP for a week I have to re arm ....