5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Call me old fashioned,  but the way I grew up on Planet Bob was being taught that the entire reason to join an alliance in the first place was so that one would have other nations one could count on regardless of the situation to defend each other.

Son.png

Apparently, the Green "Protection" Agency is the exception in that regard.  Their charter says otherwise, of course.  Maybe that is the problem,  maybe GPA is so caught up in what is written down that they have come to believe that is ALL that is required.  In other words,  just because their charter states

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Charter_of_the_Green_Protection_Agency

"Section 1, #3

Protection. The GPA, as an Alliance, has the right and duty to defend against either hostile actions directed at individual members or at the sovereignty of the GPA."

then their "duty" (note - the GPA charter is not an optional defense agreement)  to defend each other is done magically without any effort on their part to get off their butts (and come out from behind peace mode) to actually defend their membership who did not get into peace mode before we attacked.  

I have been clear from the beginning.  SLAP is attacking GPA members and GPA sovereignty.  This is without any cause.  It is the clearest example of a violation of rights possible. 

GPA is basically relying on "well, it's the thought that counts" to an extent that most alliances would consider not only unhealthy but missing the point of being in an alliance in the first place. 

Congratulations, GPA, you had good intentions - you really did. I do believe that.  What happened?  An alliance's actions speak far louder than words.  What use is an alliance "Charter" when not followed?  You might as well break apart and become a bunch of nations on none. 

Good White Chocolate

As I stated right from the beginning YOU are missing the point of why they an alliance in the first place. 

The nations of GPA are committed to being GPA not to play like you believe they should play.

You might as well have all gone rogue. Oh wait you did.

Yes, you people have provided a perfect example of why they are right and you are not. You and your allies have declared permanent war on the "neutrals" not smart enough to go to peace mode. I presume you people cannot learn your own lessons.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, D34th said:

Why would you care about the choices we've made? As I said, if we are not worried, neither should be you. 

Happily for both of us you aren't a member of GPA.

We appreciate the concern of both of you about our internal affairs and we would gladly consider your opinions about it  as soon as you join our alliance, please proceed to http://cn-gpa.com/forums/index.php to submit your application. Thanks. 

When is the next election for President, I think i will not only apply for GPA but also run for the role as President. 

I would enforce the charter, and stand by the name Green "Protection" Agency.

Even being Neutral I would still make sure each member of the GPA is not only capable but willing to defend themselves and each other, After all the Declaration of Neutrality is effectually and blanket of non-aggression, it is not a declaration of hiding and letting each other burn, when you are attacked and you fight back that is not breaking the Declaration of neutrality.
Your President has not only failed the GPA members but even failed to enforce its very charter something he swore to when made president.

Add to that a nation of GPA http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=587339 who has actively spied my nation four times, in a non defensive act, is also in violations of Section 1a and As it clearly states "No GPA nation will take part in any non-defensive military or spying action against any other nation."  Going on the wording its nation on so i would like rep's for the damage done as spying on my nation is an act of aggression. (it does not matter if our two alliances are at war, i mean it does not seem to matter to the leaders of the GPA as they let members die alone, Zero protection there).

So i think i might sign up and join GPA and run for President, at least i will enforce the charter, and will enforce Section I part 3 of the charter that clearly states "Protection. The GPA, as an Alliance, has the right and duty to defend against either hostile actions directed at individual members or at the sovereignty of the GPA"

38 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Good White Chocolate

As I stated right from the beginning YOU are missing the point of why they an alliance in the first place. 

The nations of GPA are committed to being GPA not to play like you believe they should play.

You might as well have all gone rogue. Oh wait you did.

Yes, you people have provided a perfect example of why they are right and you are not. You and your allies have declared permanent war on the "neutrals" not smart enough to go to peace mode. I presume you people cannot learn your own lessons.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Well Dear Dame (I am guessing An elderly or mature woman) Hime Themis

It is clear that you wasted many hours and tons of money on your nation, its a shame it was not in the hands of someone who knew not only how to run an alliance but someone who was capable of fighting, See the funny thing is that even now you think this is farmvile, I simply do not have the time to enlighten you, but when the time is done and the dust clears you will be nothing more than a never was, just think of the damage you could have done, the respect you could have earned, however you went to the gutter screaming like an old woman who cant find her slipper and needs to pee.

Your true and one god,
The king of all kings,
legion of names,
Terror of the terrorists,
The holy of the light,
The only truth that counts,
Devialance

2 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Well Dear Dame (I am guessing An elderly or mature woman) Hime Themis

It is clear that you wasted many hours and tons of money on your nation, its a shame it was not in the hands of someone who knew not only how to run an alliance but someone who was capable of fighting, See the funny thing is that even now you think this is farmvile, I simply do not have the time to enlighten you, but when the time is done and the dust clears you will be nothing more than a never was, just think of the damage you could have done, the respect you could have earned, however you went to the gutter screaming like an old woman who cant find her slipper and needs to pee.

Your true and one god,
The king of all kings,
legion of names,
Terror of the terrorists,
The holy of the light,
The only truth that counts,
Devialance

Devialance

I realize you are one of those ADD children but this is a thread about GPA not me. Thanks for thinking of me.:rolleyes:

Dame Hime Themis

4 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

We have not declared permanent war on anyone

Good White Chocolate

Okay, I will bite what exactly was the intent of a no cause war with GPA supposed to be for? See you cannot bait GPA but watching you try really is fun.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

2 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Devialance

I realize you are one of those ADD children but this is a thread about GPA not me. Thanks for thinking of me.:rolleyes:

Dame Hime Themis

Well you dirty old woman who is really a man listen up, you make every thread about you as you can not stop your whining and moaning, shut up and take your beaten like a man even if you pretend your not one

2 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Good White Chocolate

Okay, I will bite what exactly was the intent of a no cause war with GPA supposed to be for? See you cannot bait GPA but watching you try really is fun.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Not as much fun as watching you cry and moan about getting burned to the ground.

52 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Good White Chocolate

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

I am going to give you a real answer to that question but it is going to take some time because I need to get more than just me on the same page as far as an answer goes.  

However, I can say that if we planned something on a permant level, I would of stated that outright in the DoW.  

In terms of baiting GPA, I am enjoying myself so I am glad to hear it is amusing to another as well.  

Edited by White Chocolate

1 hour ago, Hime Themis said:

Good White Chocolate

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

This isn't about bait.  This is a declaration on dovetrality. 

Just now, Montezuma said:

u say that about methrage and kindle so how can I believe u?? and white chocolate lied because he said that ur alliance didn't perma anyone and u guys did :P

You're fake news. 

Do feel free to show me where I ever said that about Methrage and Kindle. 

Also, we didn't perma war Martin Boring.  He's literally in peace mode as we speak.  No orders I've ever given on Martin Bormann involved the use of perma-war.  Just a ZI and every last penny of his warchest gone.  That's different.

Just now, Banned said:

You're fake news. 

Do feel free to show me where I ever said that about Methrage and Kindle. 

Also, we didn't perma war Martin Boring.  He's literally in peace mode as we speak.  No orders I've ever given on Martin Bormann involved the use of perma-war.  Just a ZI and every last penny of his warchest gone.  That's different.

he tells a different story on our alliance announcements but his problems with u began before I knew him so I will just mind my business cause there r  2 sides and I don't know the history or who is telling the truth :frantic:ill stop here becuz this thread is for a different topic my bad :popcorn:its about the most pathetic and sad alliance ever made gpa lmao:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

u have declared a permanent war on the honorable martin bormann!

Oh yeah, i forgot about Bormann.  Opps.  I do not think Hime was thinking of Bormann either when making the comment but I could be wrong.

I was just thinking in reference to GPA.  

1 hour ago, Banned said:

This works too.

• 2 weeks later...