• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I have to say, yes the GPA leadership is pathetic. But it won't last long. I am sure they will crush SLAP in the end. I did warn GPA in late August that SLAP had this planned, or were in the early stages of planning this invasion. One need only look at what was provided to me on Discord from their forums, please look below. SLAP is an alliance that the Blood God wants to go out with a bang. They were talking about rolling GPA months ago.  As you read below, SLAP is an alliance that believes in Perma-War. How distasteful.

Dy5Is3j.jpg

Tbh this makes Banned look even better.

I am sorry friendly Cat Person Playerwhoplays. But I have to expose Banned and his evil insane ways. You will be ok, go on Hippie Mode.  If it wasn't for Claude, I would marry you. And you could have my Cat babies.

kXgeVeE.png

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

8 hours ago, Monster said:

Tbh this makes Banned look even better.

1 hour ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

But I have to expose Banned and his evil insane ways.

kXgeVeE.png

My dear Bormann,  everyone who is anyone is already well aware of banned's evil ways.  See Monster quote above.

Love Banned big time regardless, but if he were not evil enough to lead I would be in some other alliance or would coup him for someone else. 

Now "insanity" depends, to at least some extent, on what particular culture one is talking about.  I assure you, banned is closer to sane than insane by SLAP standards.  Playerwhoplays might be a different story :D

4 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

My dear Bormann,  everyone who is anyone is already well aware of banned's evil ways.  See Monster quote above.

Love Banned big time regardless, but if he were not evil enough to lead I would be in some other alliance or would coup him for someone else. 

Now "insanity" depends, to at least some extent, on what particular culture one is talking about.  I assure you, banned is closer to sane than insane by SLAP standards.  Playerwhoplays might be a different story :D

You might be right about Playerwhoplays, but he/she (I think she) is a sweetheart of a pu$$y (kat). If it wasn't for Claude and his speedo, I would be playing with the Feline all day.

White Chocolate, why don't come with me. I can take you away from the wicked Banned ways. We could go on a cruise you and me and post the pictures on this forum, and make lovely music together. Ohhhh....awwww...

Come on over to the Anti-SLAP Resistance Movement, I have room for you.

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You should seriously consider his offer, WC. You can sit in peacemode and get trolled on the OWF and in PM's just like him.  Sounds like a great time, no?

Much better than Banned, obv. :popcorn: 

At least she would be on a cruise dancing and drinking and sharing a good time with the White Eminence,  instead of rolling with Banned wantabees  and worms like you.  :P

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Banned and worms like me don't have to hide in !@#$%*-mode on one-man AA's, though, so at least we've got that going for us. :smug:

oh......yes you don't have to hide. You worms move through Banned dung in clumps. I hope the corn is tasty for you worms.:D

15 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It sounds like someone needs a tissue because their coup attempt failed. :popcorn:

Are you talking about my Fellowship of the Wolves coup attempt 4 years ago? Because if you are.....that is so 2013.....

On November 14, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If targeted, I don't think Kashmir would last long for example. 

Dearest Noctis,

Best watch yourself before you wreck thyself, honey bun.

Love, Bernkastel.

Also, Banned is best waifu. 

Edited by Bernkastel

2 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Are you talking about my Fellowship of the Wolves coup attempt 4 years ago? Because if you are.....that is so 2013.....

Awww look at you trying to rewrite history like parts of it never happened.  Cute though.

On 11/14/2017 at 1:12 PM, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I have to say, yes the GPA leadership is pathetic. But it won't last long. I am sure they will crush SLAP in the end. I did warn GPA in late August that SLAP had this planned, or were in the early stages of planning this invasion. One need only look at what was provided to me on Discord from their forums, please look below. SLAP is an alliance that the Blood God wants to go out with a bang. They were talking about rolling GPA months ago.  As you read below, SLAP is an alliance that believes in Perma-War. How distasteful.

Dy5Is3j.jpg

1zg9r2.jpg

Thanks for the update

4 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

White Chocolate, why don't come with me. I can take you away from the wicked Banned ways. We could go on a cruise you and me and post the pictures on this forum, and make lovely music together.

I am at war with an alliance that has 22 nations just in MY range and THEY are the ones in peace mode.  Sweetie, it doesn't get any better than this.  You just can not compete, I do not care what offer you make.