Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

Didn’t you attack WTF when they were getting pounded?

 

Lord Hitchcock

 You misremembering again? Kept an oath made personally to DBDC when we accepted a former WTF member to release him from war. When  he chose to leave OBR to go and fight with WTF while they were at war the promise made was requested to be held to despite the year plus., He was aware of the consequences before he left and he unlike most of you was gracious and accepting of that cost. He is and was a class act.I was called upon to keep that oath and fought that one particular former OBR member.So no we did not attack WTF ever.

Thank you for reminding everyone we always keep our word.

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/17/2017 at 9:43 PM, Audustum said:

 

Every post your alliance makes lately leads me to the conclusion that RandomInterrupt failed immeasurably in training you people to be flamers.

 

And every post from NPO is actually making me physically pine for Ivan to be in charge again.  The new generation leaves a lot to be desired.

 

Boy, I have trolling these forums for a decade.  If you want to play with the big boys get the terminology right.  Your trolling is as out of date as your war guides. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

 

Boy, I have trolling these forums for a decade.  If you want to play with the big boys get the terminology right.  Your trolling is as out of date as your war guides. 

 

This is what I'm talking about.  You don't even know the difference between trolling and flaming.  Trolling is taking a controversial position for the purpose of drawing attention and causing fights.  Flaming is insulting and belittling.  Your position isn't controversial or inflammatory: it's just standard brute 101.

 

By the way, when you want to flame you need to combine something smart with the insult otherwise you just look like a pig wrestling in mud.  Like: you're the epitome of "we are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid".

 

On 11/18/2017 at 11:29 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I remember Ivan considered good trolling an art to be perfected and harnessed; more important than any military stats when not in his favor.

 

It was to bad he quit after the BiPolar War, but I think I learned a lot from him as well during my time in NSO before he retired.

 

Trolling, flaming and propaganda are what won Great Wars 1 and 2.  The Legion never got past "Ave, Legio".

 

On 11/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, DeathAdder said:

Pining for the past will not alter your eradication.

 

You guys messed up your stagger so bad I made it to peace mode.  I'll be coming out to fight again, but if you keep this up my 'eradication' will take longer than the life span of this game.

Edited by Audustum
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Made it to peace mode eh?  After what, 1, 2 rounds?  Clearly pixels are more important to you than honor, proving OBR has none.

A real warrior would have stayed in and fought.

Real warriors would seek less than 20:1 odds, but yaknow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Made it to peace mode eh?  After what, 1, 2 rounds?  Clearly pixels are more important to you than honor, proving OBR has none.

A real warrior would have stayed in and fought.

Really?  That's the best you had?  The pre-canned, already formulated response that's been around since GWI?  You guys aren't even good enough at this to make it fun.

 

It's not even a valid response because FAN already proved that peace mode cycling is the best method for inflicting pain during a ZI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Audustum said:

You guys messed up your stagger so bad I made it to peace mode.  I'll be coming out to fight again, but if you keep this up my 'eradication' will take longer than the life span of this game.

 

I mean, lets be real, if you were truly that important of a target, you would've been re-staggered at update by Umbrella anyways.

 

It isn't that difficult to re-declare exactly one second following update, I've done it on multiple instances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Audustum said:

Really?  That's the best you had?  The pre-canned, already formulated response that's been around since GWI?  You guys aren't even good enough at this to make it fun.

 

It's not even a valid response because FAN already proved that peace mode cycling is the best method for inflicting pain during a ZI.

And yet FAN no longer exists, and I suspect OBR won't much longer either.

 

No big loss.

 

EDIT:  After looking at your nation,  you have no idea what you're taking about.  NOBODY messed up a stagger, they just pounded you down 110K NS and very likely didn't have someone in that range to hit you.   You lost that in 1 round.  Some warrior you are.

Edited by Finster Baby
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

And yet FAN no longer exists, and I suspect OBR won't much longer either.

 

No big loss.

 

EDIT:  After looking at your nation,  you have no idea what you're taking about.  NOBODY messed up a stagger, they just pounded you down 110K NS and very likely didn't have someone in that range to hit you.   You lost that in 1 round.  Some warrior you are.

 

Ouch, looks like you already got shown up on the FAN comment.  No need for me to pile on the salt yet.

 

As for the edit, if you really did your homework, you'd know I didn't fight back there and just took the damage on the chin aside from a parting shot just before I cycled into peace.  Now I can buy everything back and get the advantage of a double-tap for myself.

 

And you've got to be facetious if you don't think there was a nation in range to keep me locked.  If you're not and you honestly believe that, well,  all I can say is they really don't make them like they used to.

 

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

 

I mean, lets be real, if you were truly that important of a target, you would've been re-staggered at update by Umbrella anyways.

 

It isn't that difficult to re-declare exactly one second following update, I've done it on multiple instances.

 

It's not difficult and I'm glad you can boast at following at least basic instructions.  The fact that Umbrella couldn't here is just dreadful.  I know the Umbrella I used to work with would never allow something so embarrassing to happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Audustum said:

It's not difficult and I'm glad you can boast at following at least basic instructions.  The fact that Umbrella couldn't here is just dreadful.  I know the Umbrella I used to work with would never allow something so embarrassing to happen.

 

You mean back in 2009, when every alliance worth a damn could boast high membership activity?

 

Yes. How dreadful for Umbrella that after eight years most no longer give a rat's ass to hit a guy with a lousy 15k tech when there are at least eight more ahead of you with far more tangible levels to take out.

 

The concept of allowing your escape is just completely mind-boggling.

Edited by DeathAdder
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Audustum said:

 

This is what I'm talking about.  You don't even know the difference between trolling and flaming.  Trolling is taking a controversial position for the purpose of drawing attention and causing fights.  Flaming is insulting and belittling.  Your position isn't controversial or inflammatory: it's just standard brute 101.

 

By the way, when you want to flame you need to combine something smart with the insult otherwise you just look like a pig wrestling in mud.  Like: you're the epitome of "we are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid".

 

 

Trolling, flaming and propaganda are what won Great Wars 1 and 2.  The Legion never got past "Ave, Legio".

 

 

You guys messed up your stagger so bad I made it to peace mode.  I'll be coming out to fight again, but if you keep this up my 'eradication' will take longer than the life span of this game.

 

Do try and keep up.  I have not trolled or flamed your pathetic excuse for an alliance because I do not care about it.  When I say OBR spent years doing nothing  that is simply a fact.  When I say the only thing worse than OBRs fighting skills is its public relations that is not a flame that is a fact.  You all chose the fight like you got your war advice from Sparta and you PR advice from that nitwit from in SNX.  None of this is a troll, a flame or an attack it is simply fact.  If you ever do anything but, lose and cry about it perhaps you will be worthy or being trolled.  As of right now all OBR has accomplished is going from being irrelevant to being irrelevant and annoying.  So go crawl back under whatever rock and you other one have been hiding under and try and come back with something worth trolling.  I await your next dim witted attempt with all the apathy it deserves.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Given Audustum did a grant total of 258 damage combined to his three attackers, this was clearly the turning point of the war when we allowed him to escape and fight another day. Umbrella will remember 11/18/2017 12:11:03 AM as the exact moment when it all started to go wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Audustum said:

 

It's not difficult and I'm glad you can boast at following at least basic instructions.  The fact that Umbrella couldn't here is just dreadful.  I know the Umbrella I used to work with would never allow something so embarrassing to happen.

 

Uh we have never cared about staggering under 100k ns. Want to know why? Take a guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have watched this thread with huge interest.

 

Unlike most of the people here I don't enjoy watching neutrals get hit and I certainly have no desire to mock or insult anyone. That said, Hime you really have bought this on yourselves. In the years I have been here we've pretty much all had a turn being pounded and out numbered. Sometimes we deserved it and sometimes we didn't. The thing is people like OBR could have stepped in so many times and changed the course of history. So many times you could have been hero's instead of pixel huggers.

 

Now it's your turn and all the people you helped are lining up to help you...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dajobo said:

I have watched this thread with huge interest.

 

Unlike most of the people here I don't enjoy watching neutrals get hit and I certainly have no desire to mock or insult anyone. That said, Hime you really have bought this on yourselves. In the years I have been here we've pretty much all had a turn being pounded and out numbered. Sometimes we deserved it and sometimes we didn't. The thing is people like OBR could have stepped in so many times and changed the course of history. So many times you could have been hero's instead of pixel huggers.

 

Now it's your turn and all the people you helped are lining up to help you...

Dajabo

 

 Maybe we can clear something up that seems to elude you people. I do not and never have "run" OBR . I serve at the discretion of the Knights Council, they are men and women who direct our actions, they have chosen when and how we get involved.My nation was merely a tool for their use.

 Our standard has always been the same, we have fought rogues and raiders when asked and supported our allies when they were attacked unbidden. The line about us bringing it on ourselves is like most of the trash littered here utter garbage.

 Yes we could have been "heros" however unlike you children we never felt the need to play to the crowd. We have always kept our word, quietly supported those picked upon and lived as we believed was right.

This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.

 

The politics were your little game, that we chose to be less involved is your problem. Now as the children take over with a desire to break things you pathetic little antics have had even less "impact" than ours.

 So thank you for caring so much that you took your time and pontificate uselessly like all the others. How special you are.

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

 

Edited by Hime Themis
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to point out as an outspoken member even if you're not the leader, you're the leader. If I were not RIA government whatever I post would still be taken as RIA policy, as it likely would regardless of my alliance affiliation unless I were to end up in an Oculus alliance or something. Price of fame, or infamy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Dajabo

 

 Maybe we can clear something up that seems to elude you people. I do not and never have "run" OBR . I serve at the discretion of the Knights Council, they are men and women who direct our actions, they have chosen when and how we get involved.My nation was merely a tool for their use.

 Our standard has always been the same, we have fought rogues and raiders when asked and supported our allies when they were attacked unbidden. The line about us bringing it on ourselves is like most of the trash littered here utter garbage.

 Yes we could have been "heros" however unlike you children we never felt the need to play to the crowd. We have always kept our word, quietly supported those picked upon and lived as we believed was right.

This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.

 

The politics were your little game, that we chose to be less involved is your problem. Now as the children take over with a desire to break things you pathetic little antics have had even less "impact" than ours.

 So thank you for caring so much that you took your time and pontificate uselessly like all the others. How special you are.

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

 

 

You sir, or lady, are truly a nice person. I hate to say that but seems you really deserve the fate that knocks your doorstep. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hime Themis said:

however unlike you children we never felt the need to play to the crowd.

 

This entire thread started with  you playing to the crowd in an attempt to garner sympathy. You can deny it like everything else, but we both know you're a chronic liar after 20 previous pages here. The great thing is, that even when someone is dense enough to actually come here and semi-defend your position, you have to run your mouth back at them until you are, once again, abandoned to the ravaging of the wolves.

 

This is the only fate you, or your "knights council" deserve and ever have deserved.

 

Thanks for being yourself and making the job of eradicating you entirely all the easier.

Edited by DeathAdder
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Audustum said:

 

Ouch, looks like you already got shown up on the FAN comment.  No need for me to pile on the salt yet.

 

As for the edit, if you really did your homework, you'd know I didn't fight back there and just took the damage on the chin aside from a parting shot just before I cycled into peace.  Now I can buy everything back and get the advantage of a double-tap for myself.

 

And you've got to be facetious if you don't think there was a nation in range to keep me locked.  If you're not and you honestly believe that, well,  all I can say is they really don't make them like they used to.

 

 

It's not difficult and I'm glad you can boast at following at least basic instructions.  The fact that Umbrella couldn't here is just dreadful.  I know the Umbrella I used to work with would never allow something so embarrassing to happen.

 Like majik said, we don't really care that much at your level. There were less than five that could have hit you. The fact that you seem to think people are operating as  high of a level as they did the last time you fought in 2009 or 2010 shows how out of touch you are. At the end of the day, this a bucket list thing and the main objective is reducing Hime. He can say that his nation was there to help OBR, but in this instance all it has done is it make it a target and the rest of you are in the stone age comparatively to him. There are some other big war dodgers like Astralasia on your alliance, but most of you do not factor into our goals aside from bringing some war to nations that don't fight. You're collateral damage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...