Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

8 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

DeathAdder

Just what sort of Stupid do you drink to join NPO??

Please by all means prove your brilliance show the formula for infra cost effectiveness in perpetual anarchy.

Of course I ignored the infra to profit ratio. Because I seriously thought about leaving two years ago but was convinced by my alliance to stay.

You at least were closer than your brilliant war leader to a guess at my warchest, which will outlive my tech by 6 months.

So brilliant one my warchest is just fine thanks.

As to dropping half, still not cost efficient in anarchy run the numbers brain wave. But even if it was it would be gone to nukes in14 days. Yup you guys are tactical geniuses.

Dame Hime Themis

It's not about cost effectiveness, chum. Never was.

War, extermination, call it what you like. You could've accomplished your stated objective in half the time had you kept a real WC, and done more overall damage by doing things beyond JUST nuking.

But, it's obvious you're too insecure to just admit to your failures...

Enjoy watching your tech delete. I sure am.:popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's not about cost effectiveness, chum. Never was.

War, extermination, call it what you like. You could've accomplished your stated objective in half the time had you kept a real WC, and done more overall damage by doing things beyond JUST nuking.

But, it's obvious you're too insecure to just admit to your failures...

Enjoy watching your tech delete. I sure am.:popcorn:

Death Adder

It's not about cost effectiveness, chum.

So you are and were full of crap from the beginning. There was no good reason to maintain the useless infra but your little buddies are pissed things are not as simple as they thought.

What would that be beyond nuking genius? Allowing my nation to be GA six times after being nuked so we could pay Umbrella for being dicks??

Guess it is nice to be the largest alliance and not be forced to actually think.

I am enjoying watching Umbrella's delete faster but I am sure that was the NPO plan all along.

Dame Hime Themis

6 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

jesse

Oh yes you know because you encouraged us to be taken apart by an alliance 3 times our size as you helped out. As for us fighting as you want , tough noogies to you.

Since you are unfamiliar with it, when fighting rogues who turtle does not afford much opportunity to steal anything or grow your casualties.

Yes, yes you are the 4th largest nation and fought hundreds of wars, would that not have meant you found it easy to wrack up casualties as well?????

See your drivel cuts both ways. You great war leader had others fight for you. You great builder had other nations fill your coffers for free. Wow you are a frickin genius.

Dame Hime Themis

You must be mistaken.  I don't WANT you to fight back, I just find it amusing that you don't know how and can't afford to.

I don't know why you keep implying that Umbrella is trying to loot from you, they've clearly stated multiple times that they just want to destroy your nation.  You've helped them out quite a bit by destroying all your infra already.  I'm sure they appreciate it.

I'm also not following how me having over a hundred wars means I've had everybody else fight for me, but I'm not following a lot of what you spew.

Since you apparently don't understand how casualties work, I'll explain it to you.  Casualties are soldiers that are destroyed during a war.  The number of soldiers you can have, therefore the number that can be destroyed, is directly linked to the number of citizens you have.  The number of citizens you can have is then directly linked to the amount of infra you have.  Therefore, when you have low infra, you also don't get many casualties.

I know you have never experienced this, but when you fight wars for a long period of time, your infra goes from a high number to a low number.  Therefore, you will spend the first week or two getting a fairly large number of casualties, then the next few months getting practically none, because you don't have infra, which means you don't have many citizens, which means you don't have many soldiers to get destroyed.

On the other hand, when you only fight a handful of one round wars like yourself, you always fight those wars with large amounts of infra, therefore soldiers.  Additionally, when you overbuy infra to 40k+ like you did, you get LOTS more casualties than someone who fights lots of wars like myself and spends most of those 100+ wars at 1k infra.

I look forward to the next ignorant thing you say so I can teach you more basic CN mechanics. :)

Just now, Jesse End said:

You must be mistaken.  I don't WANT you to fight back, I just find it amusing that you don't know how and can't afford to.

I don't know why you keep implying that Umbrella is trying to loot from you, they've clearly stated multiple times that they just want to destroy your nation.  You've helped them out quite a bit by destroying all your infra already.  I'm sure they appreciate it.

I'm also not following how me having over a hundred wars means I've had everybody else fight for me, but I'm not following a lot of what you spew.

Since you apparently don't understand how casualties work, I'll explain it to you.  Casualties are soldiers that are destroyed during a war.  The number of soldiers you can have, therefore the number that can be destroyed, is directly linked to the number of citizens you have.  The number of citizens you can have is then directly linked to the amount of infra you have.  Therefore, when you have low infra, you also don't get many casualties.

I know you have never experienced this, but when you fight wars for a long period of time, your infra goes from a high number to a low number.  Therefore, you will spend the first week or two getting a fairly large number of casualties, then the next few months getting practically none, because you don't have infra, which means you don't have many citizens, which means you don't have many soldiers to get destroyed.

On the other hand, when you only fight a handful of one round wars like yourself, you always fight those wars with large amounts of infra, therefore soldiers.  Additionally, when you overbuy infra to 40k+ like you did, you get LOTS more casualties than someone who fights lots of wars like myself and spends most of those 100+ wars at 1k infra.

I look forward to the next ignorant thing you say so I can teach you more basic CN mechanics. :)

Jesse End

My let me think war genius, 43,000 infra,destroyed at 1600 per day by nuke is,...wait for it genius 26 days. So it will all be gone in 26 days, so I keep it for what. They have to destroy the tech and that will take at least 3 month plus so the infra would be long gone by then doing what they need to do anyway.

Oh I see you kept you infra level down below maximum efficiency so you would get less casualties, very clever from the growth genius.

Now let us see 12,400,875 casualties divided by 100 wars wow you are a genius at war 124,000 per war . Or two days worth of buys for you. Of course you did not have others fight for you, they all must have rolled over for your sparkling wit.

You look like a pompous moron, we still exchanging Christmas cards?

Dame Hime Themis

Lets break this down properly. 

12 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Death Adder

It's not about cost effectiveness, chum.

So you are and were full of crap from the beginning. There was no good reason to maintain the useless infra but your little buddies are pissed things are not as simple as they thought.

What would that be beyond nuking genius? Allowing my nation to be GA six times after being nuked so we could pay Umbrella for being dicks??

Nah, you still missed the point. It wasn't about cost effectiveness. I.E. If you kept a proper WC by keeping a realistic level of infra for a decade plus, you wouldn't be worried about the cost of 16-18k infra. You failed to obey this mechanic, thus you don't have a WC (the deduction is, elementary). 

The good reason to keep the  infra was it is likely that your tech advantage would've allowed you to simply win GA's in return. That + your nukes would therefore cause more damage. I know, I know. It's such an amazing concept.

Guess it is nice to be the largest alliance and not be forced to actually think.

I am enjoying watching Umbrella's delete faster but I am sure that was the NPO plan all along.

Actually, NPO couldn't give a rat's ass about you. That's why we didn't think twice when our ally asked us to Sanction you. And then to spy your nukes. x3

I'm sure that Umbrella is enjoying watching your NS losses,  'cause like, anyone with a brain, who even paid partial attention to Umbrella, would've already had it dawn on them that taking you down has been an Umbrella end-game for years. 

:smug:

Edited by DeathAdder

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Jesse End

My let me think war genius, 43,000 infra,destroyed at 1600 per day by nuke is,...wait for it genius 26 days. So it will all be gone in 26 days, so I keep it for what. They have to destroy the tech and that will take at least 3 month plus so the infra would be long gone by then doing what they need to do anyway.

Oh I see you kept you infra level down below maximum efficiency so you would get less casualties, very clever from the growth genius.

Now let us see 12,400,875 casualties divided by 100 wars wow you are a genius at war 124,000 per war . Or two days worth of buys for you. Of course you did not have others fight for you, they all must have rolled over for your sparkling wit.

You look like a pompous moron, we still exchanging Christmas cards?

Dame Hime Themis

That's.... not how it works...

That's not how any of it works lol

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Lets break this down properly. 

Nah, you still missed the point. It wasn't about cost effectiveness. I.E. If you kept a proper WC by keeping a realistic level of infra for a decade plus, you wouldn't be worried about the cost of 16-18k infra. You failed to obey this mechanic, thus you don't have a WC (the deduction is, elementary). 

The good reason to main the infra was it is likely that your tech advantage would've allowed you to simply win GA's in return. That + your nukes would therefore cause more damage. I know, I know. It's such an amazing concept.

Actually, NPO couldn't give a rat's ass about you. That's why we didn't think twice when our ally asked us to Sanction you. And then to spy your nukes. x3

I'm sure that Umbrella is enjoying watching your NS losses,  'cause like, anyone with a brain, who even paid partial attention to Umbrella, would've already had it dawn on them that taking you down has been an Umbrella end-game for years. 

:smug:

DeathAdder

I do not care about the cost of infra but since I am to be exterminated why exactly would I piss away money just to please you morons????

No baboon 3 on one they nuke then attack in turn. If the troops are deployed to attack they do not defend. You must be using Jesse's manual again. 

No kidding Sherlock so what was your brilliant option?? Peace Mode? Attack them? kiss ass with occulus??

It really is rich for NPO to talk about what they should have seen coming Karama anyone??

Dame Hime Themis

How Hime Themis could have been around this long and be so totally clues about things is startling.   The, angry I do not cares,  the silly threats and lack of war fighting ability that does nothing but feed the trolls and wreck any chance at popular support is something you expect out of noobs.  This?  This is just pathetic.  Your enemies are feasting on your tears and you just keep encouraging them.  You really should have payed more attention to what goes has been going on around here for the last decade.  If you had you would not be going out an embarrassment.  

Do  you even read responses, or are you just in a never-ending loop of regurgitating your first explanation and hope we get bored of laughing at you?

1 minute ago, Hime Themis said:

I do not care about the cost of infra but since I am to be exterminated why exactly would I piss away money just to please you morons????

Um... Because you'd be doing more damage than you'd be taking? Seriously, I've trained newbs who understood the concept of 1vs3 attacking in a Nuclear war.

3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

No baboon 3 on one they nuke then attack in turn. If the troops are deployed to attack they do not defend. You must be using Jesse's manual again. 

Did you just admit to deploying all of your troops when you attack, effectively self-anarchying and DAing yourself?

4 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

No kidding Sherlock so what was your brilliant option?? Peace Mode? Attack them? kiss ass with occulus??

It really is rich for NPO to talk about what they should have seen coming Karama anyone??

1. Both of my AA's have fought for and against Umbrella in the past.

2. At least from what I've read, everyone seems to agree that NPO knew Karma was coming, so.... I'm not sure where you're going with this.

3 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

How Hime Themis could have been around this long and be so totally clues about things is startling.   The, angry I do not cares,  the silly threats and lack of war fighting ability that does nothing but feed the trolls and wreck any chance at popular support is something you expect out of noobs.  This?  This is just pathetic.  Your enemies are feasting on your tears and you just keep encouraging them.  You really should have payed more attention to what goes has been going on around here for the last decade.  If you had you would not be going out an embarrassment.  

The Big Bad

I am always amused at you trolls, popular support, why, who cares and for what purpose when we are exterminated. You ran away from the game so spare us you morality it is really pathetic.

Dame HIme Themis

My question is why sell your infra when you'd do way more damage with your GAs than anything they could possibly win, assuming they could've even broke through to get a victory anytime soon. They had 1, 2 nations max hitting you. They couldn't update quad at that point. Beyond that, with your nukes, if they had 3 nations hitting you; they'd only be able to nuke you once a day, whereas you can nuke 3 nations per day. Again, they'd take more damage than anything they could gain.

If the idea is to quit after your tech is gone, and burn their nations on the way down, selling infra doesn't seem like the way to go.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Do  you even read responses, or are you just in a never-ending loop of regurgitating your first explanation and hope we get bored of laughing at you?

Um... Because you'd be doing more damage than you'd be taking? Seriously, I've trained newbs who understood the concept of 1vs3 attacking in a Nuclear war.

Did you just admit to deploying all of your troops when you attack, effectively self-anarchying and DAing yourself?

1. Both of my AA's have fought for and against Umbrella in the past.

2. At least from what I've read, everyone seems to agree that NPO knew Karma was coming, so.... I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Death Adder

Really more damage? I will bet nuking for a 100 days does more damage. Three on one is worthless If I have nothing to steal. Thus nice one on one nuke war. Guess who wins that.

No buffoon but you cannot attack without deploying some of your troops. You were aware of that right?

Brilliant you knew Karma was coming and really had no option to prevent yourself getting rolled. We knew Umbrella was eventually coming after us and we had equally no options so maybe your stupid point was just that stupid. This is the end of BOB the reasonable nature of past wars goes completely out the window so your posturing about how to fight a war is about 3 years out of date. There is no 5 more years with 4300 people left, this is the way wars will now go no peace and dancing around the maypole. You peacing out NADC anytime soon?? Stop being a hypocrite.

Dame Hime Themis

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Really more damage? I will bet nuking for a 100 days does more damage. Three on one is worthless If I have nothing to steal.

Yep. More damage. I'm sure even you can deduce that your nukes + GA's= more damage whether you steal anything or not???

No buffoon but you cannot attack without deploying some of your troops. You were aware of that right?

Yeah. That's why there's this concept of hitting at various times so they don't know when you'll be awake to defend against you. It's pretty complicated to get, I know. :popcorn:

Brilliant you knew Karma was coming and really had no option to prevent yourself getting rolled. We knew Umbrella was eventually coming after us and we had equally no options so maybe your stupid point was just that stupid. This is the end of BOB the reasonable nature of past wars goes completely out the window so your posturing about how to fight a war is about 3 years out of date. There is no 5 more years with 4300 people left, this is the way wars will now go no peace and dancing around the maypole. You peacing out NADC anytime soon?? Stop being a hypocrite.

I mean, comparing Karma NPO to your nation is kind of silly. If a competent NPO member, whether then or now, had owned a nation like yours in Karma, NPO wouldn't have lost. You know, because a competent person would've saved a war chest/nuked, GA'd, BR'd, CM'd.... :facepalm:

21 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

My question is why sell your infra when you'd do way more damage with your GAs than anything they could possibly win, assuming they could've even broke through to get a victory anytime soon. They had 1, 2 nations max hitting you. They couldn't update quad at that point. Beyond that, with your nukes, if they had 3 nations hitting you; they'd only be able to nuke you once a day, whereas you can nuke 3 nations per day. Again, they'd take more damage than anything they could gain.

If the idea is to quit after your tech is gone, and burn their nations on the way down, selling infra doesn't seem like the way to go.

SeeBeeGipson

Wow, Umbrella gets it I am uncertain why you are all so daft. ONE nation attacked me after I was anarchied by a rogue so no way to bring in others. He self anarchied so I could not attack.

One not three nations to limit the damage they can take. Quite clever.

They figured out what all of you brilliant people have not, they do not bother to allow me to do GAs so there is NO advantage to me keeping the infra and wasting my money. It would appear the brightest minds out there are dumber than JoshuaR who figured out the key.  To take down even the biggest nation any large alliance needs to simply rotate one  single nation (thereby reducing their potential losses no troops so no GAs) to keep the large nation in perpetual anarchy. They will take damage to that nation but it can be force fed to build it back up. There will be nothing the large nation can do. It will lose half its troops every single nuke and have to rebuy yet can do nothing with them. If they let that number slip then a gang bang occurs three on one and the large nation is reduced even further faster diminishing its war chest just so the attackers can have a shot at him.

So for all you genius tactician I wrote the book on that one years ago. Frankly I am disappointed in all of you that it took this long for you turnips to figure it out.

Once again shout out to JoshuaR or who ever decided on that plan. Well done, you may wish to school your idiot cousins.

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Yep. More damage. I'm sure even you can deduce that your nukes + GA's= more damage whether you steal anything or not???

Yeah. That's why there's this concept of hitting at various times so they don't know when you'll be awake to defend against you. It's pretty complicated to get, I know. :popcorn:

I mean, comparing Karma NPO to your nation is kind of silly. If a competent NPO member, whether then or now, had owned a nation like yours in Karma, NPO wouldn't have lost. You know, because a competent person would've saved a war chest/nuked, GA'd, BR'd, CM'd.... :facepalm:

Death Adder

More pointless damage that comes at a stupid cost and leaves you open to six GAs not one DA. Brilliant maybe Jesse needs an apprentice.

See above dimwit. Any large competent alliance can take down even DBDC. You were just too stupid to have figured out how. You would have lost Karma just as fast and just as badly since you clearly do not understand tactics any better than Jesse.

Dame Hime Themis

More pointless damage that comes at a stupid cost and leaves you open to six GAs not one DA. Brilliant maybe Jesse needs an apprentice.

Even with only one nation on you, doing full attacks would still outdamage them than just nuking, which would in turn, make them spend more, therefore, the damage wouldn't be pointless. -Sighs.- 

See above dimwit. Any large competent alliance can take down even DBDC. You were just too stupid to have figured out how. 

Actually, I was allied to DBDC before I came here to NPO and personally like Cuba, so I never had any interests in taking them down.

5 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

You would have lost Karma just as fast and just as badly since you clearly do not understand tactics any better than Jesse.

Yeah. Clearly the Regent and Imperial Officer of the Military doesn't know tactics in the largest and most dominant alliance Bob has ever seen. :popcorn:

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Even with only one nation on you, doing full attacks would still outdamage them than just nuking, which would in turn, make them spend more, therefore, the damage wouldn't be pointless. -Sighs.- 

Actually, I was allied to DBDC before I came here to NPO and personally like Cuba, so I never had any interests in taking them down.

Yeah. Clearly the Regent and Imperial Officer of the Military doesn't know tactics in the largest and most dominant alliance Bob has ever seen. :popcorn:

Death Adder

The cost is not worth the damage to the single nation. One DA a day wow awesome. While risking the potential of six DAs against yourself when others jump in to punish you for your stupidity. Yup tactical geniuses. 

I do too what is your point other than you were just proven to be as stupid as I said and you did not think of the way to do it.

Clearly YOU and JESSE are not the ones who made NPO the most dominant alliance on BOB and I suspect there are more than a few here over the years who would take some insult for your taking credit for what YOU had not accomplished.

Dame Hime Themis

9 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

The cost is not worth the damage to the single nation. One DA a day wow awesome. While risking the potential of six DAs against yourself when others jump in to punish you for your stupidity. Yup tactical geniuses. 

You're still just making excuses for not saving a war chest.

9 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

I do too what is your point other than you were just proven to be as stupid as I said and you did not think of the way to do it.

Clearly YOU and JESSE are not the ones who made NPO the most dominant alliance on BOB and I suspect there are more than a few here over the years who would take some insult for your taking credit for what YOU had not accomplished.

Jesse has done quite a lot in several eras of NPO, so his contribution is unquestionable to them.

I'm curious as to where I took credit for NPO's growth/accomplishments? I'll wait while you find it. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

15 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You're still just making excuses for not saving a war chest.

Jesse has done quite a lot in several eras of NPO, so his contribution is unquestionable to them.

I'm curious as to where I took credit for NPO's growth/accomplishments? I'll wait while you find it. :popcorn:

Death by stupid

No idiot boy you are making excuses for doing something stupid and pointless.

My warchest will outlive my tech by months so I think not.

I am sure he is a credit to his alliance as are you. That is what is so depressing.

Yeah. Clearly the Regent and Imperial Officer of the Military doesn't know tactics in the largest and most dominant alliance Bob has ever seen

I know it is difficult for you to remember your own words. After all they were two posts up. Unless you were talking about another Regent and another Imperial officer of the military and another most dominant alliance????

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Death by stupid

Yeah. That's what you'll be remembered here for. Shame, really. Your nation had so much potential...

No idiot boy you are making excuses for doing something stupid and pointless.

Making your enemy bleed for taking you out of the game = stupid and pointless. You heard it here, folks.

My warchest will outlive my tech by months so I think not.

That's because you had to sell off everything. Otherwise, it wouldn't.

I am sure he is a credit to his alliance as are you. That is what is so depressing.

Jesse is certainly a credit to NPO. I'm just here to burn stuff.

Yeah. Clearly the Regent and Imperial Officer of the Military doesn't know tactics in the largest and most dominant alliance Bob has ever seen

I know it is difficult for you to remember your own words. After all they were two posts up. Unless you were talking about another Regent and another Imperial officer of the military and another most dominant alliance????

So, rhetorically dismissing your assertion that two people who got to two of the Highest positions in NPO wouldn't know tactics = myself taking credit for the entire history of NPO.

Gotcha.

You know, Sourcy once accused me of being manipulative enough to convince other people to do fighting for me  while simultaneously being too stupid to run an Alliance when I was leading Sparta...

That was the dumbest accusation in the history of Bob until the one you just made.

Edited by DeathAdder

17 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Grub

What's  the matter you sound all upset.

No allies to screw??

You really should not call the 4th largest alliance ants. Your usual diplomatic skills are showing.

You do know this a game right? No one will remember you either. Its a game, take a pill.

Dame Hime Themis

Upset?  Why would I possibly be upset...apart from the fact I have no war right now.

No allies to screw?  Which allies would these be?  I have absolutely no recollection of ever screwing an ally... I do remember screwing some people who wanted to screw my ally but I guess you didn't really pay attention.  Every time you prattle on about things outside your knowledge and comprehension you reveal the following;  1.  You are not the genius you pretend to be, in fact you may well be in the lower percentiles even for Bob. 2.  Whilst you built a super nation by depriving yourself of double rations of delicious office snacks, you have no real idea of what the ''game'' really was.  3.  Power that is not used is worthless, just as you and your nation are now.

I do however like the fact that the transsexual RP monster who has bored us all !@#$less with his ''Gentle persons'' horse!@#$ for a decade, when kicked in the nuts, breaks down immediately, loses character and resorts to ''its only a game'' rhetoric.  I don't need a pill you pompous fool, I am only telling you the truth, as inconvenient as it might be to you right now. 

Vote Grub, violence is the only solution for Gentle persons