Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Hello yet again,

You could say I am quite old-school in my approach. I still believe that there should be some level of honour in both the battlefield as well in the back-channels. Naturally I am a little uneasy that you went for the sanction gambit as opposed to going for tit-for-tat exchange of blows through convention means.

It is likely that your alliance got declared on simply because it is perceived that the Order of the Black Rose / Realm of the Rose have rested on their laurels for too long and that if anyone would be able to get you into fighting shape, who better than Umbrella?

It is fair to say that you would have gotten a far better reaction if you didn't go for a "rage quit" action and seemingly run with your tail between your legs off Black team (as an entity) once the fighting began. As an alliance built around an order of knights, I find the lack of chivalry in this regard somewhat concerning.

Franz Ferdinand

Oddly your old-school approach has no problem with Umbrella using fake rogues, no Dow and no actual reason.

Blow for blow with an alliance  three times our size to gain what exactly, more loot for Umbrella? :rolleyes:

So yes I am sure you would like us to just attack back and fill your coffers we decided that that was not going to be the way to go. Show no honour receive none in return

Fighting shape thus the use of fake rogues, yes one of our rogues has already applied again to Umbrella and no DOW?? What a crock.

We got exactly the same reaction we have always gotten by the same jerks as before. 

Lack of Chivalry??LOLOLOLOLOL

Chivalry is not bending over and asking may I have another, sir.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

I mean, I'm sure you'll be broke as $%&@, deleted and forgotten before you get knocked into a relevant level, but sure. I'm fine with sloppy 50's or however many nations ultimately declare on you before I do.

It'll be hot.

Edited by DeathAdder

It astounds me that a nation as large as Hime, at peace for so long, isnt prepared to fight for a century. Murtibing still has a warchest in the 11 digits after all his battles.

My alliance learned long ago the futility of growth for the sake of growth. Hime, abandon infrastructurism and study the tenets of Producerism. Perhaps if you bend the knee and sue for peace, you can salvage your nation from the weakness of your governance.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

It astounds me that a nation as large as Hime, at peace for so long, isnt prepared to fight for a century. Murtibing still has a warchest in the 11 digits after all his battles.

My alliance learned long ago the futility of growth for the sake of growth. Hime, abandon infrastructurism and study the tenets of Producerism. Perhaps if you bend the knee and sue for peace, you can salvage your nation from the weakness of your governance.

Zigur

You figured out to get your alliance rolled and your self booted out as leader. So yes we are all impressed with your model.:rolleyes:

Dame HIme Themis

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Franz Ferdinand

Oddly your old-school approach has no problem with Umbrella using fake rogues, no Dow and no actual reason.

Blow for blow with an alliance e three times our size to gain what exactly, more loot for Umbrella. :rolleyes:

Fighting shape thus the use of fake rogues, yes one of our rogues has already applied again to Umbrella and no DOW?? What a crock.

We got exactly the same reaction we have always gotten but the same jerks as before. 

Lack of Chivalry??LOLOLOLOLOL

Chivalry is not bending over and asking may I have another, sir.

Dame Hime Themis

Hime, I have been part of many different entities and my history is well documented. Declarations of War are not always instantaneous, while times are likely scheduled the messenger may be caught in traffic riding across the landscape to deliver the message. The Templar Knights are another medieval order styled around the concept of chivalry and they have responded extremely well to the overwhelming odds which faced them. They are still here, they did not submit or get out of dodge, they simply stood and fought for their right to exist.

They were valiant, and as a result they are at peace. They are still on Maroon and are still an active community. They did not go off the rails and start issuing sanctions left and centre. They did not sell off all of their industry in order to hamstring themselves further down the line.

If they can do it, you surely should be able to. Chivalry is not about bending over and accepting anything, it is about acting in a gentlemanly way. While you might offer some manner of respect to your fellow lords and ladies, you are seemingly treating everyone and anyone outside your order as infidels who can't be trusted and should be exterminated. If you do that, then it is likely they will just play up on that just to get under your skin.

Historically, you seem to keep your cool but in the last 24 hours, it seems that you have been pushed to breaking point. In effect, you have been shaken to your core and you just can't handle it. Outbursts of sheer emotion from a leader can cloud judgement. It might be worth taking a break and thinking it through.

Zigur

You figured out to get your alliance rolled and your self booted out as leader. So yes we are all impressed with your model.:rolleyes:

Dame HIme Themis

My resignation was my own idea, but ISX fights wars several times a year, so we have an excuse for a few nations being broke.

11 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Hime, I have been part of many different entities and my history is well documented. Declarations of War are not always instantaneous, while times are likely scheduled the messenger may be caught in traffic riding across the landscape to deliver the message. The Templar Knights are another medieval order styled around the concept of chivalry and they have responded extremely well to the overwhelming odds which faced them. They are still here, they did not submit or get out of dodge, they simply stood and fought for their right to exist.

They were valiant, and as a result they are at peace. They are still on Maroon and are still an active community. They did not go off the rails and start issuing sanctions left and centre. They did not sell off all of their industry in order to hamstring themselves further down the line.

If they can do it, you surely should be able to. Chivalry is not about bending over and accepting anything, it is about acting in a gentlemanly way. While you might offer some manner of respect to your fellow lords and ladies, you are seemingly treating everyone and anyone outside your order as infidels who can't be trusted and should be exterminated. If you do that, then it is likely they will just play up on that just to get under your skin.

Historically, you seem to keep your cool but in the last 24 hours, it seems that you have been pushed to breaking point. In effect, you have been shaken to your core and you just can't handle it. Outbursts of sheer emotion from a leader can cloud judgement. It might be worth taking a break and thinking it through.

Franz Ferdinand

Care to show the link to the DOW from Umbrella, now you are going full hypocrite.

There was nothing gentlemanly about fusing fake rogues and no DOW. Frankly we have no desire to survive after being told what are place is so we can be harvested again if you truly do not understand then further prattle with you is useless.

Though I am always amused how the large alliance always want the smaller one to lay open their breast so they can be harvested and then be grateful they were allowed to live to be harvested again. The talk of honour form Umbrella is about as hilarious as it gets.

Since you seem incapable of reading. Our "Leader" is Sir Winslow and we run with a Knights Council and ring of nobles this choice was not mine, it was the whole leadership who chose this course of action. It is always amusing that those doing a curbstomp throw insults about outbursts of emotion when they try to destroy others. It is really ripe.

Thank you for your deep psychological review. What was given to me by my alliance is a release from the responsibility to be there to protect my alliance as THEY chose this path. So I no longer had to accept the views of morons without returning the rebuke. Quite liberating.

So thank you for your great concern but I will Chivalrously suggest we are quite content if you save your council for someone who cares what you think.

Still pals??

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

My resignation was my own idea, but ISX fights wars several times a year, so we have an excuse for a few nations being broke.

My resignation was my own idea LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I suppose it was your own leadership idea to get your alliance rolled?

Edited by Hime Themis

Franz Ferdinand

Care to show the link to the DOW from Umbrella, now you are going full hypocrite.

There was nothing gentlemanly about fusing fake rogues and no DOW. Frankly we have no desire to survive after being told what are place is so we can be harvested again if you truly do not understand then further prattle with you is useless.

Though I am always amused how the large alliance always want the smaller one to lay open their breast so they can be harvested and then be grateful they were allowed to live to be harvested again. The talk of honour form Umbrella is about as hilarious as it gets.

Since you seem incapable of reading. Our "Leader" is Sir Winslow and we run with a Knights Council and ring of nobles this choice was not mine, it was the whole leadership who chose this course of action. It is always amusing that those doing a curbstomp throw insults about outbursts of emotion when they try to destroy others. It is really ripe.

So thank you for your great concern but I will Chivalrously suggest we are quite content if you save your council for someone who cares what you think.

Still pals??

Dame Hime Themis

Hello Hime,

As soon as you posted this thread, there was no need for a DoW to be posted, so it was likely shelved away. Duplication just isn't the way people operate in this world.

You are the most well known as visible individual from the Rosular Kingdom, so naturally you are perceived to be the leader, is this not the case?

From your words, I guess the point of no return has been crossed by you. There is no potential salvation left. If you want to throw away everything you have worked to accomplish after a decade, then by all means that is your call.

In the end, it is a shame. In the past, you were someone to look up, an aspiration for many. Instead, it seems you are no longer that shining paragon of virtue yet instead, a shadow of your former self.

I will just leave this quote, and be done with it:

Let your feelings slip, but never your mask.

7 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

My resignation was my own idea LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I suppose it was your own leadership idea to get your alliance rolled?

Actually my resignation was in order to defuse efforts to destroy my people. You, on the other hand, have escalated a tech raid into a war you aren't prepared for.

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Hello Hime,

As soon as you posted this thread, there was no need for a DoW to be posted, so it was likely shelved away. Duplication just isn't the way people operate in this world.

You are the most well known as visible individual from the Rosular Kingdom, so naturally you are perceived to be the leader, is this not the case?

From your words, I guess the point of no return has been crossed by you. There is no potential salvation left. If you want to throw away everything you have worked to accomplish after a decade, then by all means that is your call.

In the end, it is a shame. In the past, you were someone to look up, an aspiration for many. Instead, it seems you are no longer that shining paragon of virtue yet instead, a shadow of your former self.

I will just leave this quote, and be done with it:

Let your feelings slip, but never your mask.

Hello Franz Ferdinand

We had 32 declarations on our people when I posted so kindly jam that idea where the sun does not shine.

No it is not the case as Your own leader posted. Keep on message boys.

You still cannot conceive this can you, my work was to have a nations that could be an aid to our alliance. Since our leadership chose to pursue revenge not supplication, there is no longer a need for it. Unlike you people I have no great emotional attachment to a pixel fake nation, I do not need to remember for posterity its achievements, never did I post any of those on a public forum or on my nation. You poor saps never understood my motivation. Your little egos are so tied to your imaginary status in a fake world you cannot see that my nation was simply a tool. My achievements in RL I guess are more than most of yours will ever be so I do not need to cling to my fake status in game as some monument.

Even you ridiculous Occulus we are many, show how your egos are so tied to a fantasy world. You and Zigur or what ever he calls himself next are brothers in that.

Thanks to you and yours that Paragon was beaten down with perpetual threats and insults and I smply have no reason to afford you anymore the courtesy never accored me. So do spare me.

I will leave you one.

A wise man does not suffer fools gladly.

Dame HIme Themis

10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Actually my resignation was in order to defuse efforts to destroy my people. You, on the other hand, have escalated a tech raid into a war you aren't prepared for.

Actually your policies and mouth caused you alliance to get rolled.

By the way Umbrella claims this was no raid, are you calling them liars??

4 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Actually your policies and mouth caused you alliance to get rolled.

Isn't your policies and mouth why this escalated beyond being a tech raid? Are you willing to resign to save your people?

Tis an odd criticism, being that I looked out for the interests of my alliance and you are not looking out for yours.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Isn't your policies and mouth why this escalated beyond being a tech raid? Are you willing to resign to save your people?

Tis an odd criticism, being that I looked out for the interests of my alliance and you are not looking out for yours.

Hime is right about one thing. This is no tech raid, never was. This is the endgame.

40 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I feel so warm and fuzzy right now.

38 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Junka lets be real, you resigned because you had no choice,  prove to us all it was your choice and become leader again and see how quickly your alliance gets rolled again?

Hime lets hope this will be a lesson for all, having no treaties and no friends is just asking to be hit by someone at some point.

1 hour ago, Hime Themis said:

Chaoshawk

Nice try donut hole.:lol1:

gave you by electing you as a Black Team Senator

Your precious donations won't save you now.

Dame Hime Themis

It looks like you really need a win. You might find it somewhere but not in this war.

Our Savior has arrived.   lol

To: maxnmike    From: Noctis Lucis Caelum    Date: 11/10/2017 3:11:21 PM

Subject: Greetings

Message: With Hime throwing in the towel, I would like to invite those of you who don't like to give up and would rather win even in uphill circumstances to join the Royal House of Aevrum. Those who join us will be safe from sanctions on Maroon & I'll assist in negotiating white peace for you with Umbrella. Rather than waste NS, it can be used to change the world and make it better for us. We are currently engaging in skirmishes with a few minor entities for the purpose of keeping our military sharp. Our alliance is growing and has a guaranteed Senate Seat on Maroon and we have plans to revamp our alliance which I believe you could help assist in. This is only the beginning. The Royal House of Aevrum will only know Glory and never defeat. The invitation to join remains as long as you need to think about it. http://aevrum.com/index.php?topic=11306.msg11531#new

I can only hope this is a joke and not a genuine offer.

26 minutes ago, maxnmike said:

Our Savior has arrived.   lol

To: maxnmike    From: Noctis Lucis Caelum    Date: 11/10/2017 3:11:21 PM

Subject: Greetings

Message: With Hime throwing in the towel, I would like to invite those of you who don't like to give up and would rather win even in uphill circumstances to join the Royal House of Aevrum. Those who join us will be safe from sanctions on Maroon & I'll assist in negotiating white peace for you with Umbrella. Rather than waste NS, it can be used to change the world and make it better for us. We are currently engaging in skirmishes with a few minor entities for the purpose of keeping our military sharp. Our alliance is growing and has a guaranteed Senate Seat on Maroon and we have plans to revamp our alliance which I believe you could help assist in. This is only the beginning. The Royal House of Aevrum will only know Glory and never defeat. The invitation to join remains as long as you need to think about it. http://aevrum.com/index.php?topic=11306.msg11531#new

I can only hope this is a joke and not a genuine offer.

Don't be so quick to dismiss it, let it stew a bit. There's some real possibilities there.