Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

2 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

Ok, we'll see. You clearly don't know how to fight, so I also presume you don't know what it will cost you to fight.

Put up or shut up idiot boy

Call your bet

Your brain is smaller than your balls

Edited by Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, commander thrawn said:

Don't worry Hime, much more enjoyable to watch you have a meltdown.

You really are a gutless wonder,You cannot even back up your BS with a bet :lol1:

It is just fine this thread will still be her unless you run back and edit it. That will be fun to watch

3 hours ago, commander thrawn said:

Maybe she will explain it to you. 

I once had the unfortunate task of explaining to Tywin why he was wrong about Francoism. That was easier then trying to explain to Hime how to not completely blow any chance he had of doing anything other then bleeding alot of tech past the next six-seven days.    I know when something is beyond my skills. 

3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Thought is a virtue you should try that one out as well:rolleyes:

Just now, Lady Red said:

I once had the unfortunate task of explaining to Tywin why he was wrong about Francoism. That was easier then trying to explain to Hime how to not completely blow any chance he had of doing anything other then bleeding alot of tech past the next six-seven days.    I know when something is beyond my skills. 

Lol.

Hime, please keep digging your hole, I am sure the rest of bob has gained a ton of respect for you with this thread.

1 minute ago, Lady Red said:

Yup brainless you go ahead and give your brilliant analysis

Umbrella Declares War on the Order of the Black Rose

...until Hime Themis of Dulra has Zero Tech

Signed,

Umbrella

1 minute ago, Finster Baby said:

Has anyone posted Hime's warchest? 

Please?  I need a good laugh!

Guess someone actually has to get it now, of course that would save me a nuke so go for it.:)

Be careful it will show what a tool Thrawn is.

Edited by Hime Themis

14 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Yup brainless you go ahead and give your brilliant analysis

Umbrella Declares War on the Order of the Black Rose

...until Hime Themis of Dulra has Zero Tech

Signed,

Umbrella

Okay Sweetheart. I predict that in the next few rounds you're going to run out of nukes.  Once that happens you'll be buying and shooting no more than two each day across your attackers.  Their SDIs will eat some of those. If their SDIs are the same ones that Umbrella people had the last time I faced them years back, they'll eat alot of them. Meanwhile, they'll win every GA they run against you and take your tech.   This will repeat on down the ranks probably until the next GoT season comes out mostly because you eliminated any other threat your nation posed against them.   And yes, I read the DoW.  It wasn't long or difficult to understand.  Maybe if you cared about a nation in your aa other than your own you would have realized the best course of action would be to keep yourself a viable threat as a means by which to negotiate for the rest of your AA.

Course, since we've had this conversation already in this thread I'm going to also predict your next course of action will be to call me an idiot. 

Edited by Lady Red

11 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

Okay Sweetheart. I predict that in the next few days you're going to run out of nukes.  Once that happens you'll be buying and shooting no more than two each day across your attackers.  Their SDIs will eat some of those. If their SDIs are the same ones that Umbrella people had the last time I faced them years back, they'll eat alot of them. Meanwhile, they'll win every GA they run against you and take your tech.   This will repeat on down the ranks probably until the next GoT season comes out mostly because you eliminated any other threat your nation posed against them.   And yes, I read the DoW.  It wasn't long or difficult to understand.  Maybe if you cared about a nation in your aa other than your own you would have realized the best course of action would be to keep yourself a viable threat as a means by which to negotiate for the rest of your AA.

Course, since we've had this conversation already in this thread I'm going to also predict your next course of action will be to call me an idiot. 

Lady Red

Thank you for proving what a tactical moron you are. I have no troops ,so tell the class how they steal anything in GAs, So moron brain they are currently killing 1100 tech a turn with the 3rd highest Umbrella tech nation now if they want to give me number one or two I  would be most pleased to reduce their tech instead. So brainwave lets us go crazy they reduce my tech 1200 a day or more likely less as I nuke for 2100 so in 90 days I will have 40k tech,

They cannot spy anymore away once I drop to 5, Hidden nuclear silo  of course you genius you never heard of those,also I currently have 21 I am launching on one idiot a day now even your useless math skills should be able to calculate with buy two a day I will not run out in the next few days. Please god let the rest of the morons on here be as clever as you, We might actually beat an alliance three times larger, That must be why they already need help from outside.:lol1:

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

They're called defeat alerts snookums.  Destroyed tech is still bled tech.    

If an attacker is unable to battle a defending nation because the defending soldier numbers are too low the defender will automatically be placed into Anarchy, up to 5 defending spies may be killed, 5% or up to 10 technology levels, 20% or up to 40 infrastructure levels, and 5% or up to $5 million in money may be destroyed (not stolen).

Also, I wouldn't worry about them spying away your last few nukes.  Here's how SDIs work in case you missed it last time you looked at war wonders. 

Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) - $75,000,000 - Reduces odds of a successful nuclear attack against your nation by 60%. The SDI wonder also requires 3 satellites and 3 missile defenses and those satellites and missile defenses cannot be deleted once the wonder is developed.

1 minute ago, Lady Red said:

They're called defeat alerts snookums.  Destroyed tech is still bled tech.    

One a day bean brain max. Destroy is not the same as steal, wont run out of nukes in a few days either. They cannot spy after 5

. Yup you are the gizzard. By the way do tell how i keep yourself a viable threat when I am nuked every day. I am a threat as I kill of 2100 tech a shot.

Yes.  For the next round or two at the most you'll have a big scary nuke bomb.  When you waste about five-ten nukes in a single round the next time someone's SDI has a lucky day, please revisit this thread.  

That moment when the most cartoonishly selfish nation ruler in this world thinks saying other people have friends is an insult, because when it has led to their downfall they soon find they have none worth anything.

3 minutes ago, Auctor said:

That moment when the most cartoonishly selfish nation ruler in this world thinks saying other people have friends is an insult, because when it has led to their downfall they soon find they have none worth anything.

Auctor

Friends??? The mighty Umbrella attacks an alliance 1/3 its size and it needs to bring in friends, the 4th largest alliance in the game. No the friends is not the insult.

Dame Hime Themis