Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hime Themis

Recogniton of ?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Runaway

Alliance Seniority: 12/8/2016 9:36:03 PM (339 Days)

Where did you go big boy???

:lol1:

 

Dame Hime Themis

$3600 on a game and that's the best comeback you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2017 at 1:31 AM, Hime Themis said:

 So to repeat for the slow learners if this was a war it would have been fought differently, since this is a revenge run it was not. Sigh

 

 

Revenge can be a goal of the war, but I don't see why it would affect the tactical decisions.

 

Out of curiosity, why did you decide to turtle? I was in similar situation, but with much less tech (I only had 63k tech when the SPATR-Oculus war started) and I haven't turtled at all. I am suprised that you are using this tactic in spite of your large tech advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, murtibing said:

 

Revenge can be a goal of the war, but I don't see why it would affect the tactical decisions.

 

Out of curiosity, why did you decide to turtle? I was in similar situation, but with much less tech (I only had 63k tech when the SPATR-Oculus war started) and I haven't turtled at all. I am suprised that you are using this tactic in spite of your large tech advantage.

Good Muttibing

 

 I trust the words and actions of our opponent. Unless you suggest they lie. They can rely on my word.

 

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

 

The biggest nation can be taken down and give the enemy tech, land,money and xp if they are not complete morons. Now I may not be fond of Umbrella right now but they are not morons.

 I am sure I do not need to explain the nuke then three nation ga routine to explain how that works. Now If your opponents could not figure that one out then good for you.

They are also thee times our size and you can see they have already relied on outside help to attack me. So. no peace and they are three times our size without the outside help. I have never been keen on rewarding deceit. :) So they will take me down but there will not be a single benefit save a few xp and they will lose an average of at least 1000 tech per day so I am good. Thanks for asking.

 

PS Credit to JoshuaR for having the balls to step up and take the damage(7 months worth of tech at full incoming tech trades) that some other gutless wonders (here is looking at you Jesse End) did not. Cap off to JoshuaR

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came in for the tasty tears, I was not disappointed.

 

You disappoint me Hime. I expected much better from you.  I've seen paper tigers with more bite than you've got.

Edited by Finster Baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Good Muttibing

 

 I trust the words and actions of our opponent. Unless you suggest they lie. They can rely on my word.

 

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

 

The biggest nation can be taken down and give the enemy tech, land,money and xp if they are not complete morons. Now I may not be fond of Umbrella right now but they are not morons.

 I am sure I do not need to explain the nuke then three nation ga routine to explain how that works. Now If your opponents could not figure that one out then good for you.

They are also thee times our size and you can see they have already relied on outside help to attack me. So. no peace and they are three times our size without the outside help. I have never been keen on rewarding deceit. :) So they will take me down but there will not be a single benefit save a few xp and they will lose an average of at least 1000 tech per day so I am good. Thanks for asking.

 

PS Credit to JoshuaR for having the balls to step up and take the damage(7 months worth of tech at full incoming tech trades) that some other gutless wonders (here is looking at you Jesse End) did not. Cap off to JoshuaR

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

The really entertaining thing is you missed your advantage. No one was going to be able to touch you from a ground-attack standpoint when you had full infra and WRC troops.

 

Now you have destroyed all of your infra, many of your improvements and wonders and have taken away your own advantage due to size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, commander thrawn said:

The really entertaining thing is you missed your advantage. No one was going to be able to touch you from a ground-attack standpoint when you had full infra and WRC troops.

 

Now you have destroyed all of your infra, many of your improvements and wonders and have taken away your own advantage due to size.

Thrawn

 

Maybe you can have Red Lady explain why you have no idea what you are talking about.

 

Dame HIme Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hime Themis said:

Thrawn

 

Maybe you can have Red Lady explain why you have no idea what you are talking about.

 

Dame HIme Themis

Maybe she will explain it to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

Maybe she will explain it to you. 

Thrawn

 

 I still have an open slot, you come explain it to me. Oh wait you went for an easier target that was already in anarchy, with a buddy. yes the wiz of tactics that is you.:lol1:

 

Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Thrawn

 

 I still have an open slot, you come explain it to me. Oh wait you went for an easier target that was already in anarchy, with a buddy. yes the wiz of tactics that is you.:lol1:

 

Hime Themis

Yeah, you see suicide is not a really good tactic and that seems to be all you know.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

Yeah, you see suicide is not a really good tactic and that seems to be all you know.

 

 

Thrawn

 

 Are you suggesting your alliance mate is a liar??:lol1:

 

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

 

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hime Themis said:

Thrawn

 

 Are you suggesting your alliance mate is a liar??

 

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

 

Dame Hime Themis

No. Our tactics are clear.

 

How you responded to them was actually worse than I expected out of someone who has never had a need to fight before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, white majik said:

Sup

Hey bro, just here enjoying Himes tears for wasting so much money and just seeing it burn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey bro, just here enjoying Himes tears for wasting so much money and just seeing it burn.

Yup donut hole. I do not drink, I do not smoke, I do not take drugs. May be you would like to add up how much you spent on those in the last 10 years.

Unless of course you are a dealer i suspect you got less out of it than I did.

By the way brain wave $30 donations are only possible in the last few years it was $20 before that so thanks newb.

By the way spent $32,000 on treats for our office over the same time period.Average $60 a week. Happier now.:lol1:

Think you need trolling lessons. Grub is pretty good.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, commander thrawn said:

Yeah, you see suicide is not a really good tactic and that seems to be all you know.

 

 

I thought this was the end? Why not kamikaze yourself? I do it every war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Thrash said:

I thought this was the end? Why not kamikaze yourself? I do it every war.

There is "fighting intelligently against all odds"

 

and there is "deleting your infra, improvements and wonders."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

There is "fighting intelligently against all odds"

 

and there is "deleting your infra, improvements and wonders."

 

 

Dimwit

Yes give nothing to your opponent and kill as much as you can.

Note the wonders, and improvements deleted and pretend you are not as stupid as you post.

The infra dies in 30 days at 1500 infra a day of nukes meanwhile the upkeep is more than the collection in anarchy. You must be the war instructor.

 

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Dimwit

Note the wonders, and improvements deleted and pretend you are not as stupid as you post.

The infra dies in 30 days at 1500 infra a day of nukes meanwhile the upkeep is more than the collection in anarchy. You must be the war instructor.

 

See, that's why we have war chests in Umbrella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

See, that's why we have war chests in Umbrella.

See this is why you are the designated moron of Umbrella

Umbrella Declares War on the Order of the Black Rose

 

...until Hime Themis of Dulra has Zero Tech

 

Signed,

Umbrella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hime Themis said:

See this is why you are the designated moron of Umbrella

Umbrella Declares War on the Order of the Black Rose

 

...until Hime Themis of Dulra has Zero Tech

 

Signed,

Umbrella

Yeah, our goal is made a lot easier by you not having a warchest and you not fighting intelligently.

 

Thanks for speeding things along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

Yeah, our goal is made a lot easier by you not having a warchest and you not fighting intelligently.

 

Thanks for speeding things along.

Really stupid

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

I will be around if ever you find your balls have no fear

I will save some nukes for you. Of course you will have to wait some months before your little stones drop enough to come and take a chance, Do not worry I am sure I will still be in anarchy of course in three months I will still have more tech than you

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hime Themis said:

Really stupid

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

I will be around if ever you find your balls have no fear

I will save some nukes for you. Of course you will have to wait some months before your little stones drop enough to come and take a chance, Do not worry I am sure I will still be in anarchy of course in three months I will still have more tech than you

I figure by that time you will be out of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, commander thrawn said:

I figure by that time you will be out of money.

Your brilliant insight at work again

Figure again moron

Put a bet on it idiot boy name your bet

 

 

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hime Themis said:

Your brilliant insight at work again

Figure again moron

 

Ok, we'll see. You clearly don't know how to fight, so I also presume you don't know what it will cost you to fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×