It's that time again... Time for war, destruction and lost pixels!

tenor.gif?itemid=4250507

The United Nations declares war on the combined forces of New Desolate Order, Ordo Paradoxia, Digital Combat Soldiers and War Doves!

We will not use the following ops first:

Incite Government Propaganda
Incite Religious Propaganda
Sabotage IRS Proficiency
Destroy Money Reserves
Assassinate Enemy Generals
Naval Blockades

Good luck and have fun!

UN o/
NDO o/
OP o/
DCS o/
WD o/
Edited by Bajoran Federation

Oh sorry were you wanting to fight us again? Sorry for tucking tail and running. You are always welcome to attack after we are already in war. You know standard stuff.

Is my ego too big? Come take it down yourself? Send anyone and everyone you can muster?

You are a disgrace to the magnificence of IRON. albeit new in TE, I have great respect for a former DuckRoll Brother. 

You couldnt even put aside petty differences for the betterment of United Nations.

Keep talking crap but its we who have made the sacrifices, and will continue to do so for the greater good of the AA.

As far as it seemed to us, UN nations economy was in disarray, and for all the coaching you had received, you had achieved NOTHING!

*Yawns and slowly pours a cup of coffee.*

*Pulls out the paper and reads the headline.*

*Finishes his coffee, nods and stretches*

Okay, lets have at it.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:56 AM, StevieG said:

Oh sorry were you wanting to fight us again? Sorry for tucking tail and running. You are always welcome to attack after we are already in war. You know standard stuff.

Is my ego too big? Come take it down yourself? Send anyone and everyone you can muster?

You are a disgrace to the magnificence of IRON. albeit new in TE, I have great respect for a former DuckRoll Brother. 

You couldnt even put aside petty differences for the betterment of United Nations.

Keep talking crap but its we who have made the sacrifices, and will continue to do so for the greater good of the AA.

As far as it seemed to us, UN nations economy was in disarray, and for all the coaching you had received, you had achieved NOTHING!

Done having your tantrum?

again I ask why cant these people make up their minds

This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness

As a result of your recent lack of defending security forces riots have sparked up within your nation and have thrown your government into Anarchy. The riots are expected to last until 11/3/2017 regardless of any action that you attempt to take

78.94 - Your Population is Very Happy