• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/23/2017 at 4:40 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Sir Kindle thought it was more clean not to list everyone, but those relations are still there & undecided if I'm going to list our allies there. Nothing to do with a change of relations, just aesthetics.

uh-huh. sure. 

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

uh-huh. sure. 

You don't even know the nature of most of the agreements, but none of them requested to be removed as allies or have violated any agreements with us. So it was purely aesthetic and there was no real change in any relationships. Not all alliances list their allies in their alliance bio.

Haven't tried activating any agreements with Oculus & waste their time with micro drama. If it's just TIE/COBRA/NW; there is no reason we wouldn't be able to hold our ground.

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Haven't tried activating any agreements with Oculus & waste their time with micro drama. If it's just TIE/COBRA/NW; there is no reason we wouldn't be able to hold our ground.

How come you haven't launched any counter attacks on that other group that's been attacking your Alliance?

10/30/2017 11:37:16 PM 
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Red.gif

Novasea 
Ruler: Polgas
New Pacific Order

team_Brown.gif

SunOase 
Ruler: wayoik
Royal House of Aevrum
Currently Fighting
10/27/2017 7:02:28 PM 

team_Red.gif

Xarbun 
Ruler: Xarbun
New Pacific Order

team_Brown.gif

SunOase 
Royal House of Aevrum
Currently Fighting
Edited by General Kanabis

16 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

How come you haven't launched any counter attacks on that other group that's been attacking your Alliance?

10/30/2017 11:37:16 PM 

team_Red.gif

Novasea 
Ruler: Polgas
New Pacific Order

team_Brown.gif

SunOase 
Royal House of Aevrum
Currently Fighting
10/27/2017 7:02:28 PM 

team_Red.gif

Xarbun 
Ruler: Xarbun
New Pacific Order

team_Brown.gif

SunOase 
Royal House of Aevrum
Currently Fighting

I've been working this issue out with NPO's Emperor and neither side wants a war between us. Its in the process of being resolved. They're more reasonable than you guys.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I've been working this issue out with NPO's Emperor and neither side wants a war between us. Its in the process of being resolved. They're more reasonable than you guys.

tenor_2.gif

You know as well as I do that you're not as important as you think you are.

You took in a bunch of rogues who were already being targeted by multiple Alliances and now you're trying to play it off like you're a shot caller for Oculus.

You may create and edit a Wiki Page to fit your biased agenda, but we all know what's really going on here.

Edited by General Kanabis

27 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You may create and edit a Wiki Page to fit your biased agenda, but we all know what's really going on here.

Every war I've fought recorded in the Wiki has been done so by others, I don't bother. Also you're just complaining now because we've finally got around to countering you guys and it seems you didn't bother to tell them you declared war. One of them is already trying to peace saying he wants no part in the fighting and didn't know of the war.

13 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Every war I've fought recorded in the Wiki has been done so by others, I don't bother. Also you're just complaining now because we've finally got around to countering you guys and it seems you didn't bother to tell them you declared war. One of them is already trying to peace saying he wants no part in the fighting and didn't know of the war.

You wrote it and you know it :P

No one else is that condescending (except maybe Junka).

And don't bring up that bs. 

I'm not complaining. On the contrary, well done.

The noob who cried mercy is an old story. By all means, do your best to get him to defect, that's always been your MO.

Don't change the subject though-

Your AA is getting nuked by NPO and you haven't done !@#$ about it.

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

The noob who cried mercy is an old story. By all means, do your best to get him to defect, that's always been your MO.

damn nuked by NPO..... whose wheaties did he piss in?

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Apparently he's been on their list for a while and I didn't realize when he joined. Although I did speak with their Emperor and he's being removed from that list. So I used that thing called Diplomacy to help him out and a nuke or 2 as NPO sorts things out on their side is nothing to freak out over.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Just ones that cause trouble.

I think that's a rather broad blanket statement, which would imply many alliances who have never fought a war must be trouble makers if they list their allies.

Also since this started, it has become clear the reason for them attacking was me helping Sir Kindle & his allies through diplomatic means. Even if I was unprepared for war when they struck, I am willing to bet my nation and all I have left in CN to save him. So I'm not going to sell out any of my members and we will all fight together.

If my last war is an attempt at saving an old friend; I'm alright with that. However I have confidence we will overcome any odds and whether successful or not; attempting to save a friend being systematically pushed out of the game is a worthwhile one. If we survive this war; we'll come out of it much stronger and full of battle hardened members. If I go down fighting, that is probably the only way I know how to go out; although I have no reason to think this war will come to that. Making sure my membership who never gives up sees the other side of this is reason enough for me to see this through to the end.

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think that's a rather broad blanket statement, which would imply many alliances who have never fought a war must be trouble makers if they list their allies.

Also since this started, it has become clear the reason for them attacking was me helping Sir Kindle & his allies through diplomatic means. Even if I was unprepared for war when they struck, I am willing to bet my nation and all I have left in CN to save him. So I'm not going to sell out any of my members and we will all fight together.

If my last war is an attempt at saving an old friend; I'm alright with that. However I have confidence we will overcome any odds and whether successful or not; attempting to save a friend being systematically pushed out of the game is a worthwhile one. If we survive this war; we'll come out of it much stronger and full of battle hardened members. If I go down fighting, that is probably the only way I know how to go out; although I have no reason to think this war will come to that. Making sure my membership who never gives up sees the other side of this is reason enough for me to see this through to the end.

You weren't diplomatic at all. You stuck your nose in a matter you had no part in, tried to ordered one of the factions to declare peace, and then offered shelter to a group vulgar thugs before peace was arranged.  You essentially asked to be beaten up. 

1 minute ago, Archangel1 said:

You weren't diplomatic at all. You stuck your nose in a matter you had no part in, tried to ordered one of the factions to declare peace, and then offered shelter to a group vulgar thugs before peace was arranged.  You essentially asked to be beaten up. 

Actually I was diplomatic to see if it could be resolved without war. Somebody on your side suggested if we merge them; as long as I let them finish their wars with Sir Kindle & Montu they wouldn't have a problem with it. Sir Kindle didn't like the sound of that, so the merger seemed to have fallen apart. Then suddenly your side attacked even though the merger didn't happen, so I went ahead with the merger and here we are.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Actually I was diplomatic to see if it could be resolved without war. Somebody on your side suggested if we merge them; as long as I let them finish their wars with Sir Kindle & Montu they wouldn't have a problem with it. Sir Kindle didn't like the sound of that, so the merger seemed to have fallen apart. Then suddenly your side attacked even though the merger didn't happen, so I went ahead with the merger and here we are.

So you think that trying to order another alliance to declare peace is diplomatic? 

We still have some work to do on banishing that ego don't we?

Just now, Archangel1 said:

So you think that trying to order another alliance to declare peace is diplomatic? 

We still have some work to do on banishing that ego don't we?

I didn't order anyone around, you're believing your own propaganda. The merger initially fell apart since I didn't order anyone to peace anything.

Anyways, TIE looks to have taken a worse beating than us from this war. One of the COBRA nations I declared on mysteriously deleted & another left; so its not like you guys aren't also taking a beating for escalating war with us.

14 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I didn't order anyone around, you're believing your own propaganda. The merger initially fell apart since I didn't order anyone to peace anything.

Anyways, TIE looks to have taken a worse beating than us from this war. One of the COBRA nations I declared on mysteriously deleted & another left; so its not like you guys aren't also taking a beating for escalating war with us.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=827378

Oh yes, certainly taking a beating all right. I won't even mention those nukes we missed each other with cause I know it would hurt your superiority complex. Oh...sorry, right in the feels?

Edited by Archangel1

47 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=827378

Oh yes, certainly taking a beating all right. I won't even mention those nukes we missed each other with cause I know it would hurt your superiority complex . Oh...sorry, right in the feels?

You jumped in after I had used up my deployment on others & was already being nuked. So you started off with an initial advantage in our individual war which is only on its second day. I'm referring to the rest of your alliance. You, Lucius & Vortagre are pretty much all that's left of your alliance. Just a few cannon fodder nations for our lowest tier members to have fun with beyond that.

When fighting so many opponents, I'm more focused on the big picture than making sure I outdamage everyone in all battles; at all times.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You, Lucius & Vortagre are pretty much all that's left of your alliance. Just a few cannon fodder nations for our lowest tier members to have fun with beyond that.

When fighting so many opponents, I'm more focused on the big picture than making sure I outdamage everyone in all battles; at all times.

OMG Archangel he thinks I actually care if I preside over 3 or 30 people. 

Listen carefully you have done negative damage to my alliance this war, and TIEs internal community hasn't exactly taken a hit either. All these people were on the way out when the war started. You are really reaching for bottom of the barrel here looking for some kind of legitimate victory. 

You can also stop trying to publicly marginalize the amount of damage and the worry this "cannon fodder" regiment has caused you. Your ENTIRE ALLIANCE  except for ONE NATION is low tier. And the people on the bottom i cannot reach.  If you believe what you are saying, you have lost your sense of up and down. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

6 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You jumped in after I had used up my deployment on others & was already being nuked. So you started off with an initial advantage in our individual war which is only on its second day. I'm referring to the rest of your alliance. You, Lucius & Vortagre are pretty much all that's left of your alliance. Just a few cannon fodder nations for our lowest tier members to have fun with beyond that.

You act like people teaming up and forming coalitions is unheard-of or even taboo.

Used your deployment on others you say? Glad to see this guy is giving you so much trouble

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=601036

You say we're food for your lower tier? Most of your guys can't reach us cause there're so low.

Edited by Archangel1

6 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You, Lucius & Vortagre are pretty much all that's left of your alliance. Just a few cannon fodder nations for our lowest tier members to have fun with beyond that.

TIE has for the past many months been like this, Lucius, me Vocalese (inactive fellow but always there) Archangel joined the party recently. Use your aid money well.