Just now, Terminator said:

I didn’t really whine. Lol. I told them that they’d have to handle your surrender because you had me blocked. And then you went and blocked me again. Anyways all they have to do is ask for a tech deal. I’ll be happy to oblige. 

Except I'm not at war with NpO & you're delusional if you think I would discuss a surrender with you because of a dream you had.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't know y these blood thirsty crazy maniacs won't take our white peace and let us all live peacefully :lol1:

They r proud troublemakers and they try to push us around then cry when we fight back :lol1::frantic::facepalm:they use all their friends and sanctions then cry when others get involved roflmao. Ellen always causing trouble morphine too lmao y do u hate peace so much? Then they make war and can't even fight lmao Ellen's fights leave and get destroyed morphine is a joke lol next round is for nights watch since I like Kanabis I won't attack cobra he hates my friends I hate his but we Paisas and friends:wub:

Death to the cowardly bullys in nights watch and Ellen's coffee club lol:frantic:

36 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I just don't know y these blood thirsty crazy maniacs won't take our white peace and let us all live peacefully :lol1:

They r proud troublemakers and they try to push us around then cry when we fight back :lol1::frantic::facepalm:they use all their friends and sanctions then cry when others get involved roflmao. Ellen always causing trouble morphine too lmao y do u hate peace so much? Then they make war and can't even fight lmao Ellen's fights leave and get destroyed morphine is a joke lol next round is for nights watch since I like Kanabis I won't attack cobra he hates my friends I hate his but we Paisas and friends:wub:

Death to the cowardly bullys in nights watch and Ellen's coffee club lol:frantic:

username makes post somehow

In fighting a common enemy; Sir Kindle's Clan has merged into ours. Sir Kindle, Montu & the others have agreed only to fight approved alliance wars and won't declare any rogue wars. So I trust the remaining sanctions on them can be removed.

We appreciate all our supporters & look forward to great relations with alliances across the globe. All wars which aren't part of an alliance war will require approval, so only those deserving of being attacked will be from any Aevum members. 

We fight for freedom & are also merciful; those who wish for peace can let me know & we have no intention of making it difficult. With the merger, we've decided to give TIE white peace & do not consider them at war with us. Sir Kindle decided to put an end to the pointless cycle of violence between the two & I would hope TIE is wise enough not to start anything up again.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You do seem confused. Peaced Sir Kindle out & ended the sanction dispute, then suddenly you resanction him for no reason after going rogue on me. Making you a rogue Senator & rogue in general attacking me.

giphy.gif

Nights Watch requested two of the sanctions, I'm just slow on the uptake [OOC]because my life is a mess right now[/OOC]. My war with you was for the lulz (notice no attacks until you initiated), couldn't resist when I happened upon all the warscreen activity.

:)

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

giphy.gif

Nights Watch requested two of the sanctions, I'm just slow on the uptake [OOC]because my life is a mess right now[/OOC]. My war with you was for the lulz (notice no attacks until you initiated), couldn't resist when I happened upon all the warscreen activity.

:)

Don't be surprised if you get sanctioned just because someone requests it, if that your criteria for deciding when a sanction should be placed. You're more rogue than Sir Kindle and them.

54 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Don't be surprised if you get sanctioned just because someone requests it, if that your criteria for deciding when a sanction should be placed. You're more rogue than Sir Kindle and them.

Alliance request has been a valid sanction reason since forever you mook

4 hours ago, Montezuma said:

next round is for nights watch since I like Kanabis I won't attack cobra he hates my friends I hate his but we Paisas and friends:wub:

Kanabis has no more any love for your Monte. Please update yourself.

Edited by Vortagre

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Alliance request has been a valid sanction reason since forever you mook

No, if they're a rogue its a valid reason. Requesting an unknowledgeable Senator into sanctioning someone who isn't a rogue isn't a valid reason, its called a Senator messing up.

Although it seems SirWilliam was unaware Montezuma and Sir Kindle were members of Aevum when filling the sanction requests; as well as decided to peace out. So I don't think Brown Sanctions will be a problem for them in the future & maybe conflict with Kashmir is unneeded.

Although NW & COBRA both seem to be competing for my affection though; with both alliances obsessed enough this war I don't expect to end anytime soon; even if they attacked first & are morons for expecting a reward for attacking people. They rogue me, try getting me to merge into their clan as part of terms for being attacked. Now they're shocked I merged with another alliance they suddenly attacked & seem to want to war forever; so seems like a long war ahead.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

9 hours ago, James Spanier said:

Sir Kindle isn't some peaceful individual who hasn't been doing anything for the last however long. He's an active raider and a hot head who gets into disputes with others on a whim almost daily. There's a reason he went from having a reasonable list of allies and supporters to one fourth of Animalz willing to follow him and Aevum as his apparently single ally.

I hope you all don't mind me adding my two pennies worth.

I agree with James Spanier . This is mine and KoRTs previous experiences with Sir Kindle.

Noctis Lucis Caelum is advocating Sir Kindle is willing to turn over a new leaf, and you say  Sir Kindle willing to abide by your Alliance Rules.

What will you do if Sir Kindle doesn't abide by your Alliance Rules?

I am requesting Noctis Lucis Caelum post a statement written by Sir Kindle himself. Stating sincerely the above or otherwise.

Hopefully his statement may help towards gaining peace for you all!

3 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

I hope you all don't mind me adding my two pennies worth.

I agree with James Spanier . This is mine and KoRTs previous experiences with Sir Kindle.

Noctis Lucis Caelum is advocating Sir Kindle is willing to turn over a new leaf, and you say  Sir Kindle willing to abide by your Alliance Rules.

What will you do if Sir Kindle doesn't abide by your Alliance Rules?

I am requesting Noctis Lucis Caelum post a statement written by Sir Kindle himself. Stating sincerely the above or otherwise.

Hopefully his statement may help towards gaining peace for you all!

Depending on how you are willing to assist, I would consider it.

However we've been aggressively attacked and taken big monetary losses; along with our time being wasted fighting these aggressive wars. If there was a real measurable gain by bothering with any of that; then I'd consider the benefit. However those we are fighting are rogues themselves who care nothing about that & most worse than Sir Kindle ever was. Only through a lot of damage done over time is this war likely to end if the nation who rogued me decides to attack rather than accept my peace offer.

Since those we're fighting don't care, I don't see any point unless there is an offer attached. I don't feel like asking Senators on each team to unsanction them individually; so I could maybe see what I can do if you were to offer to get the remaining removed for me based on that statement. Doubt many Senators would see it posted here, without someone messaging them.