26 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I see you declared on several non nuclear nations, so I do see you need to be dealt with even though the NW/COBRA Wars are happening. Your posting isn't the only reason I decided TIE needs priority now, even if I was fighting several other alliances when you attacked.

Your actions will have consequences.

I stated earlier that I was hitting soft targets. Just like you.

All actions have consequences my son.

For example, this war is a consequence of you thinking you could take in known terrorists without negotiating with those they were at war with.

The "innocent" non-nuclear nations of your alliance suffer because of your actions child. Think on your sins.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

I stated earlier that I was hitting soft targets. Just like you.

All actions have consequences my son.

For example, this war is a consequence of you thinking you could take in known terrorists without negotiating with those they were at war with.

The "innocent" non-nuclear nations of your alliance suffer because of your actions child. Think on your sins.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make other than draw our attention toward targeting you guys. You're trying to cause problems and will be dealt with is all; not worth discussing it further with you. I know what war is and what it entails.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

17 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make other than draw our attention toward targeting you guys. You're trying to cause problems and will be dealt with is all; not worth discussing it further with you. I know what war is and what it entails.

If you didn't think it was worth discussing, you wouldn't be here.

My last point was that all of us pick targets that we know don't have a prayer of beating us. Why do you think TIE's other members fled so quickly? 

You are beating up a non-nuclear nation yourself. In this instance, there is no difference between your actions and mine.

Interesting how a minute ago TIE wasn't worth your time but now it suddenly is.... am I getting to you?

Edited by Archangel1

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Your actions will have consequences.

Pretty much sums up the entire war... 

Or any just war throughout history. 

I must agree with Archangel on this though. 

Once you took in those that opposed us no one was innocent then. 

Archangel out-debating you and lite trolling you is the least of the issues this war. Your preaching of an "increased focus" comes off as frustration to me. Why don't you talk to me in private again rather than feeding the flames of animosity here. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

22 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Do you see me bragging about outdamaging every opponent other than you right now? I don't care. This COBRA nation with MP who has nuked me twice (me him only once so far) was pretty close to having enough for SDI, but never quite got there. 

Me having SDI over him hasn't mattered when he's nuked me more, however I'm more interested in maximizing damage for the duration of the war. Not worth wasting my only daily nukes on you when I'm fighting others without SDI nuking me more than you.

Well i call !@#$%^&* on this, only due to him landing more does not mean he has not fired 10 times the amount you have in order to land them two, so please do not say having an SDI means nothing in a nuke war as it does, to say otherwise is just making you look dumb in truth.

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

Well i call !@#$%^&* on this, only due to him landing more does not mean he has not fired 10 times the amount you have in order to land them two, so please do not say having an SDI means nothing in a nuke war as it does, to say otherwise is just making you look dumb in truth.

In the long run of course it matters. Although when I was limited to 1 nuke per day & he had a big stockpile; he could still nuke me any day I didn't nuke him. So at least for the start of the war his preexisting stockpile overcame any advantage of the SDI. (Although that will change now that his stockpile is almost gone)

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

In the long run of course it matters. Although when I was limited to 1 nuke per day & he had a big stockpile; he could still nuke me any day I didn't nuke him. So at least for the start of the war his preexisting stockpile overcame any advantage of the SDI. (Although that will change now that his stockpile is almost gone)

Well thats down to luck, I faced ISX Galerion and i think it was the first or second day he could nuke and he missed 16 times and hit twice in that time frame, so it does matter but its all about luck

Is someone named Stephen Simson in this thread? I think we are disgusting his appliance here, unless I am mistaken (I am often mistaken).

OVER THREE DAYS AGO i received a kind note in my mailbox.

To: master hakai    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 11/4/2017 11:37:05 PM

Subject: Death wish

Message: I'm not sure how Kashmir talked you into attacking but we will make an example out of you.

I don't speak

• enginsh

so I had to enter thee text into what I believe some refer to as "GOGGLE" and quickly discoevert this may be construed as what i belieber sum refer to as "A THRET" which I would have very much appreciated!!!!

But, as was previously mentioned; iit has Ben OVER THREE DAYS and so far nothing has happened. I dislike waiting so much that I have had to do some things I did not think I would ever do. I also have not seen the Rockets play since Sunday and there will be no game tonight so you can imagine how "ANTSY" I am becometh. At the VeRy LeAsT i would like to no if i am going to be a good or bad example. My best friend's mum once said i was a bad example and my hole life i have just wanted to prove that i am a good example (not a bad 1).

I guess what I am saying is that I am sick of waiting and would like for you, STEPEN F STINSON, to hurry up and MAKETH TEH SAMPLE.

21 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I thought your thing was suppose to be short posts? Not going to read all that multi-color text. Although you woke that nation up at least, enjoy all the nukes.

Who said "my thing was suppose [sic] to be short posts"

the thing is though, i was talking to esten simpsons not "Noctis Lucis Caelum" from dinal dantasy fifteen

If you're speaking with someone, maybe you should respond using the medium they spoke with you? Either way, the nation you declared on has 3k+ tech. You already got to eat one of his nukes now that he's active again, I'm sure he'll have a lot more for you. So you can expect a lot of damage from the war and I think he can handle you on his own.

5 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

Is someone named Stephen Simson in this thread? I think we are disgusting his appliance here, unless I am mistaken (I am often mistaken).

OVER THREE DAYS AGO i received a kind note in my mailbox.

I don't speak

• enginsh

so I had to enter thee text into what I believe some refer to as "GOGGLE" and quickly discoevert this may be construed as what i belieber sum refer to as "A THRET" which I would have very much appreciated!!!!

But, as was previously mentioned; iit has Ben OVER THREE DAYS and so far nothing has happened. I dislike waiting so much that I have had to do some things I did not think I would ever do. I also have not seen the Rockets play since Sunday and there will be no game tonight so you can imagine how "ANTSY" I am becometh. At the VeRy LeAsT i would like to no if i am going to be a good or bad example. My best friend's mum once said i was a bad example and my hole life i have just wanted to prove that i am a good example (not a bad 1).

I guess what I am saying is that I am sick of waiting and would like for you, STEPEN F STINSON, to hurry up and MAKETH TEH SAMPLE.

g1336812848675282433.jpg

Got em.

Edited by General Kanabis

15 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

the nation you declared on has 3k+ tech. ,

Yes, I just double-checked and he does possess technology exceeding the 3 thousand mark. I do object to your placement of a comma after a period, but that is neither HEAR nor THEY'RE.

You already got to eat one of his nukes now that he's active again

Correct, I did "got to eat" one of his nukes. This is accurate.

I'm sure he'll have a lot more for you.

The nation in question does in fact have MORE THAN one nuke, so this is a very real possibility.

So you can expect a lot of damage from the war

Yes I would expect a nation at war not to suddenly quit logging in and pressing buttons which result in damage upon the opposing nation (unless the nation is AFRO PICK. It does not always log in for wars). Agree wholeheartedly.

and I think he can handle you on his own.

Yes I would think so. He does have three kay plus tech after all.

OVERALL NOCTIST LUCAS CARROTS THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT POST. IF NOT FOR THE PERIOD FOLLOWED BY COMMA I WOULD GIVE YOU 100%, BUT AM GOING TO HAVE TO DOCK YOU FOR THAT. STILL, LOTS OF GOOD CONTENT AND NO INACCURACIES SO I BESTOW UPON YOU A 94% AND A GOLD STAR. H*CK I EVEN COLORED THE TEXT GOLD TO CELEBRATE YOU. GREAT WORK.

I was told to post this.

” Morphine is a punk !@#$%* he can kiss my ass I don’t care if I fight this war for a million years. This lame is an idiot, he can suck my nuts I don’t give a **** what that pussy says or thinks his dumb ass ruined his alliance and any alliance he might start or join. Cousin Monty we are just better, smarter, stronger, better looking lmao, everything. Morphine is a punk trick, and so are the cowards that roll with his lame ass. Dig this fam. $%&@ Morphine and her girlfriends. We fight forever. When I was locked up I remember a trick like morphine. I’m gonna shove chess pieces up Morphine ass like I did to her.

12 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I was told to post this.

” Morphine is a punk !@#$%* he can kiss my ass I don’t care if I fight this war for a million years. This lame is an idiot, he can suck my nuts I don’t give a **** what that pussy says or thinks his dumb ass ruined his alliance and any alliance he might start or join. Cousin Monty we are just better, smarter, stronger, better looking lmao, everything. Morphine is a punk trick, and so are the cowards that roll with his lame ass. Dig this fam. $%&@ Morphine and her girlfriends. We fight forever. When I was locked up I remember a trick like morphine. I’m gonna shove chess pieces up Morphine ass like I did to her.

10/10 would read again.