Jump to content

Wolves in the Middle


Recommended Posts

giphy.gif

The Wolves of the North were declared on yesterday by United Nations, United Nations then were declared on by IRON.

UN sent peace to the Wolves, I see no reason the Wolves should continue to hit UN.

Our Dragon lady is here, we out....have fun :) 

original.gif

Wolves send peace today before the time original declaration was made (We will make it a hole day of War)

 

Thanks,

AL Bundy

and the Pack

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

A day of war?  If you aren't going to fight and made a truce then send peace out.  Quit war slotting slots from us

We were the ones hit, you are the ones filling the slots that were for us......don't get snippy with me... We were in a defensive war....

 

1st UN hits Wolves (10-18 @ 9pm)

2nd IRON hits UN (10-18 @ 10:30pm)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do I congratulate you guys for the war?

 

Do I complain over not being able to participate?

 

Do I commend you all for the peace?

 

Do I lampoon you for the war's brevity?

 

Do I laugh at the poor timing of everyone involved?

 

Should I act like I'm entitled to an explanation?

 

So many things I could do. Decisions, decisions.

 

 

 

 

I guess I could say "Good luck to you all."

 

**Al clarified things as I was posting this. I think I am supposed to laugh.

Edited by Horatio Longworth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Horatio Longworth said:

Do I congratulate you guys for the war?

 

Do I complain over not being able to participate?

 

Do I commend you all for the peace?

 

Do I lampoon you for the war's brevity?

 

Do I laugh at the poor timing of everyone involved?

 

Should I act like I'm entitled to an explanation?

 

So many things I could do. Decisions, decisions.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

I guess I could say "Good luck to you all."

I suggest: "Do I complain over not being able to participate?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

17 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Wolves send peace today before the time original declaration was made (We will make it a hole day of War)

 

HrstqCA.png

 

girls-holding-hands-flower-field-2.jpg

Edited by trs4ece
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Seems I'm getting used by UN, very rude.....We will hit who ever does not accept peace.

 

Al

I don't think anyone blames you for anything. You got caught in the middle of our little !@#$show.

o/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

I don't think anyone blames you for anything. You got caught in the middle of our little !@#$show.

o/

I hope not.... I try to be the nice guy and get used for being that way.....

 

I don't know what all this mess is about but I don't appreciate this whole situation....

 

What happened to the good old days about complaining about D1.... haha miss U HG!

 

Al

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I hope not.... I try to be the nice guy and get used for being that way.....

 

I don't know what all this mess is about but I don't appreciate this whole situation....

 

What happened to the good old days about complaining about D1.... haha miss U HG!

 

Al

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Seems I'm getting used by UN, very rude.....We will hit who ever does not accept peace.

 

Al

Seems like a case of inactives on both sides delaying complete peace. Only a few wars left(P.S. Sm1 Ask Stone to Accept Peace lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Its funny you blame me....

message_opened.png 
10/19/2017 7:51:09 AM Abtidoon
message_unopened.png 
10/19/2017 7:50:11 AM Bajor

Due to this screenshot I do not Al... It was obvious from the start UN was trying to avoid us, and them intentionally keeping their slots closed from IRON proves how cowardly they are. I would encourage WotN utilize those slots in coordination with IRON if UN is going to try and hide behind them :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LordSunday said:

Due to this screenshot I do not Al... It was obvious from the start UN was trying to avoid us, and them intentionally keeping their slots closed from IRON proves how cowardly they are. I would encourage WotN utilize those slots in coordination with IRON if UN is going to try and hide behind them :)

They are continuing to accept the peace, if not we will hit those not closed again tomorrow.

 

Al

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i kept an offensive warslot open till just before. where were my attacks? lol I was nuked before he offered me peace so unable to use this slot at all for the war.

 

keep talking nonsense. u provide one example of 1 defensive war slot being taken. when the much larger issue was freeing up our offensive slots pre update and being able to counter. we were unable to get this done but we take it on the chin and move on.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2017 at 4:05 PM, Stonewall14 said:

Roger that...o7 :popcorn:

I thought I had sent peace and you hadn't. Guess you did send peace after attacking me. My apologizes for having accepted the peace a couple days late. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...