Plata o Plomo Shuts Down Operations

It is with both sadness and joy that I make this announcement. Sadness, at the treachery of a weak-kneed protectorate that backed off in the face of Methrage's vague threats against us. But joy, at the prospect of merging with another cartel and expanding our network to Los Angeles, New York, and south Asia. Yes, the rumours are true. From this day onward, Plata o Plomo has merged with the Nights Watch where I will be the new Patron, while my right hand man Land, otherwise known as Limon, will be the chief chemist. He makes the finest and purest tech in all of Colombia. Despite SNX's regretful cowardice, we are destined for great things. We would like to maintain that our treaty with TIE remains in place, carried over from Plata o Plomo.

Signed,

El Patron - Jack Layton
Limon - Land of Freedom
Velasco - Morphine
La Quica - Nord
Blackie - Serberus

On 10/16/2017 at 1:51 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Nice bait, feel free to show where a protectorate was announced. Otherwise, enjoy your petty wars and micro-drama, we are not inclined towards fruitless activities.

you sure do like to speak in authoritative tones regarding your alliance since stepping down

On 10/16/2017 at 7:51 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Nice bait, feel free to show where a protectorate was announced. Otherwise, enjoy your petty wars and micro-drama, we are not inclined towards fruitless activities.

ISX is a micro as well just pointing that out and you are the biggest pussy ever, going to keep running from wars unless you have more wonders than them im sure.