aNiMaLs Guerilla Family recognition of war

7 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You attacking them suddenly rather than the other way around I think makes clear who is perpetuating these continued conflicts between yourself and them.

Kim jong Kindle attacked us first.

Once we retaliated he was very eager to peace out. I told Lucius we shouldn't let him go, but we did.

Then Kindle starts making threats and sending nasty grams and then tells me personally to "die slow" (he blocked me in messages so I couldn't respond to this insult verbally).

He asked for this beat down. And he's getting it.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=826981

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention when he said that any alliance we were ever in was gonna be fair game. In effect he declared eternal war before we invaded. 

We could make him look like a fool all day but Noctis still wouldn't listen. Would you? 

s4tu.jpg

I rest my case 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Greetings all, long time, no speak.   I don't recognize many names on here, but can somebody give me the Cliff's Note's version of what's going on?

Who is at war with Sir Kindle, and what alliance does he represent, what were his transgressions?

Same question applies to Methrage aka Noctis Lucis Caelum.

What are the desired sanctions and reasons for those sanctions, and what are the stated terms for peace?   Is this a simple ZI lesson, or is there something I'm missing, forgive me, I've been hiding under a rock for 7 years or more.

Þ┌▲š§

12 hours ago, brass said:

Greetings all, long time, no speak.   I don't recognize many names on here, but can somebody give me the Cliff's Note's version of what's going on?

Who is at war with Sir Kindle, and what alliance does he represent, what were his transgressions?

Same question applies to Methrage aka Noctis Lucis Caelum.

What are the desired sanctions and reasons for those sanctions, and what are the stated terms for peace?   Is this a simple ZI lesson, or is there something I'm missing, forgive me, I've been hiding under a rock for 7 years or more.

Þ┌▲š§

The following alliance's are known to be at war with Kindles group. 

Knights Watch

Monsters Inc 

The Imperial Entente

COBRA 

aNiMaLz

Plata o Plomo

(With others sending war aid) 

Kindle represents no real alliance; only an unrecognized group of rogue nations under the name aNiMaLz Gurrilla Family. 

His Trassgressions include but are not limited to- 

Threats on friends and allies

War and raids on friends or allies

Declaring permanent war (see my earlier post) 

Years of Hyjacking aNiMaLz 

Sending annoying messages and then blocking

I ordered sanctions on their bigger nation so as to prevent him aiding the rest as we seek to drain their cash reserve. I got more sanctions than I ordered. I can't speak for any other sanctions not that they are being effective. 

Terms of peace from us only officially include his surrender at this time. But the more he annoys people the tighter the grip on him will get. 

ZI has never been talked about. If it happens it's just a consequence of fighting this war. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

aNiMaLz; issue with the naming (who are actually fighting Monsters Inc, rather than Sir Kindle's Clan) would disappear if they merged into Aevum.

If they merge, any new declarations on the Aevum would be the start of a new war. I've attempted getting them peace first, but those who aren't already enemies will understand why a more forceful method to bring about peace here might be needed. All friends and allies I've discussed this with think I should proceed with the merger & the raids against them by your alliances are irrelevant in the scheme of things. Since those who don't want to be made an example of would be wise enough to restrain from declaring new wars on any Aevum members.

Helping some once loyal comrades who wish to give me their loyalty once more would be well worth a fight to the death or complete ruin against those who would declare on Aevum over accepting them.

If they agree not launch rogue wars & agree they need my permission before declaring any offense wars, I'll accept them & put an end to this war. With it fading away as the last wars declared before they join Aevum expire; unless you guys decide its worth starting another aggressive war against Aevum over us accepting some nations who have been under constant aggressive attacks by you guys this long while sanctioned.

It would be on you guys if you think its worth continuing to raid them after they join. I want Soldiers who don't surrender, so I'm not going to let you break them first if they wish merge sooner. So this waiting until after they've gotten peace is ridiculous, when you're demanding a surrender over some raids & trying to manipulate Senators to sanction a victim of your aggressive wars in order to try getting it. I'll have enough support where I wouldn't need to care much if you guys make the wrong choice in regards to continued attacks on them post-Merger.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

39 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

aNiMaLz; issue with the naming (who are actually fighting Monsters Inc, rather than Sir Kindle's Clan) would disappear if they merged into Aevum.

If they merge, any new declarations on the Aevum would be the start of a new war. I've attempted getting them peace first, but those who aren't already enemies will understand why a more forceful method to bring about peace here might be needed. All friends and allies I've discussed this with think I should proceed with the merger & the raids against them by your alliances are irrelevant in the scheme of things. Since those who don't want to be made an example of would be wise enough to restrain from declaring new wars on any Aevum members.

Helping some once loyal comrades who wish to give me their loyalty once more would be well worth a fight to the death or complete ruin against those who would declare on Aevum over accepting them.

If they agree not launch rogue wars & agree they need my permission before declaring any offense wars, I'll accept them & put an end to this war. With it fading away as the last wars declared before they join Aevum expire; unless you guys decide its worth starting another aggressive war against Aevum over us accepting some nations who have been under constant aggressive attacks by you guys this long while sanctioned.

It would be on you guys if you think its worth continuing to raid them after they join. I want Soldiers who don't surrender, so I'm not going to let you break them first if they wish merge sooner. So this waiting until after they've gotten peace is ridiculous, when you're demanding a surrender over some raids & trying to manipulate Senators to sanction a victim of your aggressive wars in order to try getting it. I'll have enough support where I wouldn't need to care much if you guys make the wrong choice in regards to continued attacks on them post-Merger.

Merging a group that is already at war; without first making peace between the combatants is a valid CB and that is LONG STANDING precedent. You violate this, and you are guilty of aiding and abating rogue elements and you would be treated as such. 

in other words...you are asking for trouble

Hi Bros in Commonwealth thanks for stepping in to squash this threat, Archangel, GK and Lucius special mention. His Zi is good news and ofcourse I am not a sadist and I don't desire to see him in PZI situation or deleting and leaving the game. Sir Kindle please take up on our offer. Belive me ours is a decent one, I swallowed far more humiliating ones for the good of my allies and myself. 

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Merging a group that is already at war; without first making peace between the combatants is a valid CB and that is LONG STANDING precedent. You violate this, and you are guilty of aiding and abating rogue elements and you would be treated as such. 

in other words...you are asking for trouble

Noctis is not a fool he know this full and well. Kindle is fighting a declared war against many alliances and nobody can merge his alliance to theirs by not making peace and expect everyone to stop the wars. 

Rest assured Kindle, and anyone assisting him directly will be persecuted across AAs for as long as we are able. Until such a time as Kindle apologize for his eternal war message and surrenders, or my side proclaims victory and ends operations. 

Noctis don't be fool. You are not immune to precedent

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Pathetic. SNX backs down in the face of Aevum. Your protection is worthless. Next time we’re abandoned, at least send the emperor to tell us instead of his underling.

All ISX treaties are announced on the CN forums for public record. The only protectorates we have had were with former ISX members.

32 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Read my lips. If they move to Aevum without first securing peace, we will consider this an act of war against us and attack you.

If your actions bring the downfall of Kashmir Sphere, that would be a funny twist. Although Gh0s7 switching AAs shortly before TTK got rolled didn't change anything in regards to that.

I guess we'll see if they want to follow through to merging,, if they don't end up wanting to merge still it won't matter. Although that you would ask if I was having trouble recruiting as why I would try securing peace with you before merging them in, I think means you expect me to merge them in if I'm going to do it regardless of what you think. You being on your own AA as you direct the war doesn't mean those alliances who keep accepting you back after you go on your rogue adventures can't be targeted as well if needed to make sure whatever alliance you feel most at home with feels the full consequences of any actions you take on this rogue adventure.

Although I would hope it doesn't come to the point where alliances need to be rolled because of your hard on for Sir Kindle.

13 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

The following alliance's are known to be at war with Kindles group. 

Knights Watch

Monsters Inc 

The Imperial Entente

COBRA 

aNiMaLz

Plata o Plomo

(With others sending war aid) 

Kindle represents no real alliance; only an unrecognized group of rogue nations under the name aNiMaLz Gurrilla Family. 

His Trassgressions include but are not limited to- 

Threats on friends and allies

War and raids on friends or allies

Declaring permanent war (see my earlier post) 

Years of Hyjacking aNiMaLz 

Sending annoying messages and then blocking

I ordered sanctions on their bigger nation so as to prevent him aiding the rest as we seek to drain their cash reserve. I got more sanctions than I ordered. I can't speak for any other sanctions not that they are being effective. 

Terms of peace from us only officially include his surrender at this time. But the more he annoys people the tighter the grip on him will get. 

ZI has never been talked about. If it happens it's just a consequence of fighting this war. 

If there are reasonable expectations set out for peace, that is OK.  FAN does not approve of people on a PZI or quit game type of war. 

Do I have this right, Terms are for them to stop making war and talking crap, and you'll grant white peace?

If those are the terms, I believe we have no horse in this battle.  However, I'd suggest they take the white peace and perhaps re-evaluate how they run their nations.  After that point, yes, they should be free to merge into an alliance with a coherent rule structure to avoid future issues.

3 minutes ago, brass said:

If there are reasonable expectations set out for peace, that is OK.  FAN does not approve of people on a PZI or quit game type of war. 

Do I have this right, Terms are for them to stop making war and talking crap, and you'll grant white peace?

If those are the terms, I believe we have no horse in this battle.  However, I'd suggest they take the white peace and perhaps re-evaluate how they run their nations.  After that point, yes, they should be free to merge into an alliance with a coherent rule structure to avoid future issues.

White peace is the offer from Sir Kindle's group after getting attacked by them; with mostly them talking crap about Sir Kindle when he avoids the forum.

7 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

White peace is the offer from Sir Kindle's group after getting attacked by them; with mostly them talking crap about Sir Kindle when he avoids the forum.

So both sides are offering white peace to each other, if they just stop harassing each other both verbally and in game?

Why is this such an ongoing issue then.   Clearly there is something I'm missing.

11 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No.

White peace is what Kindle wants.

We want him to swallow his pride (swallowing shouldn't be too hard for him) and surrender unconditionally.

He's only asking for white peace because he wants to nurture his petty grudges as long as he can and attack when the time is convenient for him, like he always does. 

This is only a recent development because he's been up and down Planet Bob begging people to help him.

And he doesn't avoid the OWF, he's banned. For good reason, I might add.

I thought you weren't a fan of OOC attacks, Methface.. 

Oh- I see, you don't approve of OOC attacks if they're directed at you, right? But it's OK for this delicate sociopath to take it to an OOC place every time someone insults him.

Edited by General Kanabis

3 minutes ago, brass said:

So both sides are offering white peace to each other, if they just stop harassing each other both verbally and in game?

Why is this such an ongoing issue then.   Clearly there is something I'm missing.

They want Sir Kindle to surrender to them, even though Sir Kindle already white peaced the alliance he was fighting who they originally used as the excuse to pile onto him & been taking advantage of sanctions Kashmir got placed on him before white peacing.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum