aNiMaLs Guerilla Family recognition of war

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, I was consistent. Never used a sanction to try gaining an edge in war, no matter how much the odds were stacked against us. Fought every rogue alliance who attacked us without using my Senate to try gaining an advantage in war, even though an attempt was made to sanction me off Brown before I got the seat.

I worked with you dude. You were a tyrant who bullied and intimidated people who couldn't fight you just to get votes.

And as I recall you did sanction a few people towards the end of things. I wasn't that active at the time though so I won't swear to that.

But yeah, there was no such thing as freedom in the LPC. Only fear.

And nut cases like Kindle and monty who would jump off a cliff at your command.

Edited by Archangel1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Hmm...did-i-ask-you-to-speak.jpg

all I can say is ur in trouble coward :lol1: and ur alliance is going to have some company tomorrow:war:according to the chatbox. keep talking we will see were u r in a few months since u blood thirsty idiots refuse white peace:mad:

:frantic:

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

You do realise Kindle was a senator on Brown and started sanctioning players he was at war with before he himself was sanctioned. He isn´t even sanctioned on brown which is the team he is on so he has a full trade circle, so he has full ability to buy nukes and war. He is only sanctioned on other colours where he was begging for and receiving secret aid. No point starting a sanction war and then moaning about it later! 

There is much truth in this comment.

3 minutes ago, ericsw said:

You do realise Kindle was a senator on Brown and started sanctioning players he was at war with before he himself was sanctioned. He isn´t even sanctioned on brown which is the team he is on so he has a full trade circle, so he has full ability to buy nukes and war. He is only sanctioned on other colours where he was begging for and receiving secret aid. No point starting a sanction war and then moaning about it later! 

He sanctioned SirWilliam after SirWilliam requested him sanctioned, so SirWilliam started that indirectly. SirWilliam responded by requesting him sanctioned on every other color and sanctioning him on Brown, so SIr KIndle sanctioned some more nations in Kashmir to even the score.

Also that war is peaced out now, so it doesn't make sense for him to still be sanctioned over it regardless. However getting someone else to dirty their hands for you doesn't excuse resorting to sanctions first.

3 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

u see how they lie??:lol1: not only did u never sanction anyone like a baby but u were cool with lpcn alliances running themselves however and u let freedom ring!!they call it dictatorship lmao it was exact opposite...they lie about everything:facepalm:

Some will never understand the difference between a Leader & Dictator. Every decision I made which the rest of the LPC went along with was because everyone supported it and also thought it a good idea. I think Junka was shouting that propaganda line for so long, some people actually believe it.:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Kashmir sanctioned first retard lmao :facepalm: its crazy how ur all liars:lol1:

but that's what to be expected from a lying coward like u who attacked Layton surrendered in 5 mins and now kisses the ass of the enemies who humiliated u its so sad/funny/pathetic and u lie but we all remember u coward:smug:actually besides for Hitchcock surrender in the middle of war and delete ur move from joining hardin to attack to surrendering quick and then being slave to u conqueror is the most pathetic thing I ever saw here lmao:gun:

6 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

I worked with you dude. You were a tyrant who bullied and intimidated people who couldn't fight you just to get votes.

And as I recall you did sanction a few people towards the end of things. I wasn't that active at the time though so I won't swear to that.

But yeah, therewas no such thing as freedom in the LPC. Only fear.

And nut cases like Kindle and monty who would jump off a cliff at your command.

I never worked with you, unless you were one of the alliances who attacked us because you thought the bandwagon was big enough to make it a sure win. When dealing with one rogue alliance after another attacking simply because they don't like the freedom the LPC represented; putting the fear in enemies who randomly attack is sometimes needed when its one after the other.

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

Kashmir sanctioned first retard lmao :facepalm: its crazy how ur all liars:lol1:

but that's what to be expected from a lying coward like u who attacked Layton surrendered in 5 mins and now kisses the ass of the enemies who humiliated u its so sad/funny/pathetic and u lie but we all remember u coward:smug:actually besides for Hitchcock surrender in the middle of war and delete ur move from joining hardin to attack to surrendering quick and then being slave to u conqueror is the most pathetic thing I ever saw here lmao:gun:

Sounds like you are describing yourself and Junka here, you made him your emperor!

also, more to the point, when methrage contacted your while you were buddies with Junka, you embarrassed him by posting the logs on this forum, telling him to let it go and you were best buds with Junka now etc.. 

Now, you turn to him for help.. I´m surprised he wastes his time with you dishonorable scum 

9 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Sounds like you are describing yourself and Junka here, you made him your emperor!

also, more to the point, when methrage contacted your while you were buddies with Junka, you embarrassed him by posting the logs on this forum, telling him to let it go and you were best buds with Junka now etc.. 

Now, you turn to him for help.. I´m surprised he wastes his time with you dishonorable scum 

He wasn't aware who I was & made an honest mistake. I've forgiven him for it, he was a loyal fighter for a very long time. Him and Sir Kindle.

I think they can be again, which is why I would appreciate this is ended. Despite seeming like the natural thing to do, I never rolled or punished TIE for their treachery in posting the fake Political Blackmail thread about me for Gh0s7. If you guys peace this out with no hassle, I'll consider him fully forgiven for that & not use that; or any past grievance against him as a CB for war. So he'll be able to rest worry free, even if there are those who think TIE should be rolled for the thread they intentionally posted to try embarrassing me on purpose.

If Montu can't be forgiven for a mistake, TIE being forgiven for something intentionally done would be even less feasible.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

5 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

You are more than free to attack TIE. And I will be more than free to demonstrate the consequences of doing so.

TIE isn't worth my time, but was pointing out TIE's leader did what Eric holds against Montu intentionally.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

TIE isn't worth my time, but was pointing out the OP of the thread did what Eric holds against Montu intentionally.

Lets just say I am suspicious as to what his intent was in posting that log. His story of ´innocent old me is just posting this here... dont know what for´ didn´t seem to be realistic to me. 

There was an almost immediate reaction from Junka so it seems like a deliberate act of humiliation from Monte against you. For me, it was a dirty underhand tactic against someone who was a loyal ally and continues to be today despite this. I would say he can count himself very lucky to have you in his corner today. 

Just now, ericsw said:

Lets just say I am suspicious as to what his intent was in posting that log. His story of ´innocent old me is just posting this here... dont know what for´ didn´t seem to be realistic to me. 

There was an almost immediate reaction from Junka so it seems like a deliberate act of humiliation from Monte against you. For me, it was a dirty underhand tactic against someone who was a loyal ally and continues to be today despite this. I would say he can count himself very lucky to have you in his corner today. 

Junka was just very forum active at the time & it was one post. I should have filled Montu in better before inviting him to the conversation.

54 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

all I can say is ur in trouble coward :lol1: and ur alliance is going to have some company tomorrow:war:according to the chatbox. keep talking we will see were u r in a few months since u blood thirsty idiots refuse white peace:mad:

:frantic:

Who's the bloodthirsty idiot? You got kicked out of aNiMaLz because Kindle sent a threat to us that wasn't sanctioned by your former AA and you're angry with me?

You want white peace so you can parade it around in your alliance announcent's like you won something. We know how you work. 

So what are you going to bring around this time to save you? 

And if you do have many friends were is your (non secret) aid? 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Who's the bloodthirsty idiot? You got kicked out of aNiMaLz because Kindle sent a threat to us that wasn't sanctioned by your former AA and you're angry with me?

You want white peace so you can parade it around in your alliance announcent's like you won something. We know how you work. 

So what are you going to bring around this time to save you? 

And if you do have many friends were is your (non secret) aid? 

I don't see reason for either side to parade anything. If you guys don't crap post about them, they'll do you the same courtesy. The cycle can end.

14 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I don't see reason for either side to parade anything. If you guys don't crap post about them, they'll do you the same courtesy. The cycle can end.

Saying something negative about Kindle is an automatic CB for him. 

Which is why aNiMaLz kicked his lame ass out.

He's a paranoid, peace mode loving, Methrage touching, OOC attacking, piece of garbage. 

If you want to recruit such trash, go ahead. That's the only way your silly AA will grow anyways.

Take Monty too. 

He should be totally great in an FA position :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

He's a paranoid, peace mode loving, Methrage touching, OOC attacking, piece of garbage. 

If you want to recruit such trash, go ahead. That's the only way your silly AA will grow anyways.

Take Monty too. 

18 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Take Monty too. 

I can handle FA, Monty is a warrior. As long as I have positions based on what everyone is best at; it can work out perfectly.

48 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

In all the examples of General Kanabis and Lucius Optimus trash talking each other, criticizing one another on OWF it never actually led to a war. Why is Sir Kindle so special? Is it because he's under 7 years old? Criticism and crap posting of Kindle has been TAME as of late compared to past examples. This argument is BS. I didn't invade over a comment made here. I invaded beacause of real imminent danger to my interests and threats/attacks on allies and associates. 

Looks like I'll keep hammering this point till this is over

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

Then hire none of these guys because there is no excuse for me out damaging them beyond laziness. 

They're sanctioned on every color. If not for that, maybe your damage ratios would matter more. Them still surviving is enough when you take advantage of sanctions to try slowly pushing them out of the game. Although you burn through a lot of political capital the longer you want every team color to assist.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

They're sanctioned on every color. If not for that, maybe your damage ratios would matter more. Them still surviving is enough when you take advantage of sanctions to try slowly pushing them out of the game. Although you burn through a lot of political capital the longer you want every team color to assist.

Again with the sanctions. 

I'm not pushing anyone. Only ever asked for the 60k guy to be sanctioned. But trust me I burned no capital. My friends are all to willing to help with this situation. Just get Kindle to surrender to us TIE will peace the end. 

If that leaves "animosity" then Kindle just has to GROW UP. 

Kindle I hope you are reading this