TTK's second peace of 2017

The Templar Knights surrenders to Oculus and agrees to the following terms:

1. Attacks shall cease as of this announcement, update 1st-2nd of October, no further wars shall be declared by either side after this time.

2. TTK shall not renter any ongoing conflicts against Oculus, or send aid to any alliance currently engaged in conflict with Oculus.

3. Gh0s7 shall be permanently barred from rejoining TTK.

4. TTK shall provide votes to Noctis Lucis Caelum for 2 senate rounds from the voting round starting on the 25th of October.

5. TTK and Oculus agree not to attack or otherwise engage in hostile acts against one another for a period of 6 months following this announcement.

Signed for The Templar Knights,

Merick, Grand Master

Marshals:
Blackatron
Mandystalin
Sojourner
Northern Empire

Elder Council:
Tiger c
Konstantine
Necron681

Signed for Aevum,

Noctis Lucis Caelum, King

Signed for Oculus,

The Senate and People of Oculus

26 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

oculus giving methrage a platform is a cb

21 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I might agree with that, anyone going to use it though?

I would surely love to see someone who have it in them to use it on Oculus .

xD.

Well a big hearty huzzah to my alliance mates who fought so hard. 1,000 vs. 50 and i'm dang proud of the damage you all dealt! To my enemies well fought and hopefully we don't have to do this again. A big shout out to HannaH, wish we had fought more rounds bby. Come ride my rockets again anytime!

Good fight TTK, I probably gained at least 1 million casualties. Shout out to the Republic of Raine for most destructive war & Sudden Valley for most destruction including all our wars. I look forward to improved relations moving forward & cooperation on the Senate.

Nicely fought to the people of Oculus, it was a pleasure fighting alongside you guys. I'm sure we'll fight alongside each other again before the lights go out.

On 10/2/2017 at 3:31 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Good fight TTK, I probably gained at least 1 million casualties. Shout out to the Republic of Raine for most destructive war & Sudden Valley for most destruction including all our wars. I look forward to improved relations moving forward & cooperation on the Senate.

Nicely fought to the people of Oculus, it was a pleasure fighting alongside you guys. I'm sure we'll fight alongside each other again before the lights go out.

I would love to help you with your casualties for old time sake...:wub: Congrats on your rise to tin pot dictator reminiscent of the Nexus days and viceroy status in Senate for Uncle Oculus...:laugh:

On 10/2/2017 at 1:23 AM, DeathAdder said:

Good fight,. dudes. Congrats on peace. Shout out to Irwin for his incessant fighting.

Thanks, DeathAdder.  You certainly fought well yourself.  Unfortunately for me, you kept doing better and better against me each time we sparred!

On 10/3/2017 at 1:51 AM, Banned said:

That Methrage term is pretty terrible.

Yup. Remember in the beginning where they said Methrage had nothing to do with them? Methrage directing Oculus single-handedly.. who would've thought?

Edited by Thrash