aNiMaLz Guerilla Family Forcible Disbandment

Jack Layton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

lmao now we gonna perma wresck u lmao

Okay since it didn't seem to sink in the first few times I said it. I'll try it again 

English - I'm waiting.

Spanish - Estoy esperando

French - J'attends

German - Ich warte

Italian - sto aspettando

Icelandic - ég er að bíða

Montezumian - AYO PUTO WE GON WREKC YOU FOOL. YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG CHICAS ESE. YOU GET RECKED MAN U SUCK LIKE A BIG CHURRO PAPI. YOU DON'T KNOW ME FOOL. WE DESTROY YOU. YOU A COWARD ELLEN BEAT YOU AND WE BEST YOU. (Insert ridiculous amount of emojis) 

Please pick one. Any one. But realize that I AM WAITING. 

Edited by Morphine

29 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Okay since it didn't seem to sink in the first few times I said it. I'll try it again 

English - I'm waiting.

French - J'attends

German - Ich warte

Italian - sto aspettando

Montezumian - AYO PUTO WE GON WREKC YOU FOOL. YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG CHICAS ESE. YOU GET RECKED MAN U SUCK LIKE A BIG CHURRO PAPI. YOU DON'T KNOW ME FOOL. WE DESTROY YOU. YOU A COWARD ELLEN BEAT YOU AND WE BEST YOU. (Insert ridiculous amount of emojis) 

You forgot African click. Lol

43 minutes ago, Morphine said:

English - I'm waiting.

French - J'attends

German - Ich warte

Italian - sto aspettando

this is awesome

Sehr gut

I think we can all see what's happening here. Sir Kindle and Montezuma realize their time is up. So instead of deleting they are purposely making threats in hopes of getting banned. Because to them its better than admitting defeat. Taking the cowards way out as usual

12 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I think we can all see what's happening here. Sir Kindle and Montezuma realize their time is up. So instead of deleting they are purposely making threats in hopes of getting banned. Because to them its better than admitting defeat. Taking the cowards way out as usual

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

we dont know us

we going forever and ever and ever slut lmao...

de kindle