aNiMaLz Guerilla Family Forcible Disbandment

Jack Layton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Morphine said:

Oh I love it when he does that. And he calls us cowards.

yes I agree with him u r cowards lmao:lol1:

a coward is someone who needs a ton of guys to gang up on just a couple :facepalm:

a coward is someone who begs to have sanctions placed:facepalm:

a coward is u ur the definition lol:lol1: u never ever fight 1 vs 1 lmao :frantic:

not wanting to hear stupid comments from people and blocking is not cowardly playing cybernations the way you do is :lol1:

but don't worry we will over look ur cowardly actions baby puppet and still give u ur perma war :war:

19 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

He keeps messaging me in CN saying that he beat me, but he can't seem to provide the link to the war he says he won. I posted the Lyricalz, so I think it's obvious that it's all just delusion. He just gets ZI'd, goes into peace mode, begs for aid, builds up a bit, and then repeat. They're the last people who should be calling themselves "warriors".

I don't know about kindle but that's my plan except I don't have to beg for aid people r more than willing to offer lmao:lol1:over and over perminantly like ur gf baby puppet begged us for:war:

no ur the last to be called warrior a bunch of idiots against 5 guys begging for help across the whole world begging for sanctions like cowards begging for people not to fund us nobody scared of u  lmao:lol1: r people will send no matter what so I get to fight u forever:gun:go beg people to help fight for u and sanction for u and baby crier puppet roflmao u look stupid:frantic:

23 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

nights watch begs all of cyber nations!!!! please help us! please fight for us against aGF we r powerless against them we tried to fight them and called our friends even to help and it did nothing!!we got them sanctioned all over 2 months ago and it did nothing! please we r begging u we r putting all our time and energy into this we don't know what do do :frantic:we r begging anyone who will help to help us please come quick!!!

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

qiNk3yj.jpg

Let it be known that nobody can hide for long from the eye and the sword of Allah. This nation that has been secretly aiding Kindle will be tried fairly in a Sharia court and promptly executed according to Islamic custom. Your begging for secret aid across the world will not do you much good.

5 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

qiNk3yj.jpg

Let it be known that nobody can hide for long from the eye and the sword of Allah. This nation that has been secretly aiding Kindle will be tried fairly in a Sharia court and promptly executed according to Islamic custom. Your begging for secret aid across the world will not do you much good.

Praise the mighty lord above for this news. I pray that the other funders of terror below 5k come forward. 

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Praise the mighty lord above for this news. I pray that the other funders of terror below 5k come forward. 

These hook-nosers will not find much refuge underneath the rocks they cower under. The baking desert sun awaits to reveal them to the Ummah so their just execution can begin.

Martin Bormann is another one of their Soros backers who aids them in secret.

Edited by Jack Layton

4 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

These hook-nosers will not find much refuge underneath the rocks they cower under. The baking desert sun awaits to reveal them to the Ummah so their just execution can begin.

Martin Bormann is another one of their Soros backers who aids them in secret.

Rejoice. 

2 down. How many more? Does it matter? No. They will be found out. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

A reminder to all that this is an In Character area, which means rhetoric should stay within the realms of Planet Bob. In addition, it is apparently necessary to remind everyone that derogatory remarks, flaming, and other such inappropriate content are also not allowed.

Continued infractions will not be verbals.

10 minutes ago, Otto Pilot said:

A reminder to all that this is an In Character area, which means rhetoric should stay within the realms of Planet Bob. In addition, it is apparently necessary to remind everyone that derogatory remarks, flaming, and other such inappropriate content are also not allowed.

Continued infractions will not be verbals.

Thank you, O Lord of the OWF. I had no idea that pointing to someone's nose shape, or indeed making reference to a person, was a warnable offence. In the future, I will be much more subtle with my descriptions of my enemies and references to outside figures. I stand corrected.

Back to the topic at hand, there is not a six pointed star in Heaven aNiMaLz can wish upon for victory.

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Thank you, O Lord of the OWF. I had no idea that pointing to someone's nose shape, or indeed making reference to a person, was a warnable offence. In the future, I will be much more subtle with my descriptions of my enemies and references to outside figures. I stand corrected.

Back to the topic at hand, there is not a six pointed star in Heaven aNiMaLz can wish upon for victory.

Believe it or not mod sass is also a warnable offense.

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

I will take a warn to point out how sad it is that forum mods think anything matters in this game anymore when the Admin doesn't give a crap and no updates occur and membership dwindles... attitude stems from leadership and there is none in this game anymore. Perhaps your efforts would be better used asking for this game to be saved because i promise you it will be over before I hit 100%... This will be my 2 or 3rd warn in 11 years... I can live with it.

I think though that the core active members will always remain and so there'll be loads of actives who want to play rather than 2-week noobs who then disappear. AND people are returning to the game all the time.

9 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

hitttin and pollutin your block u die https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hit+em+up&qpvt=hit+em+up&FORM=VDRE

I hit them up