Jack Layton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

To: Jack Layton    From: Emperor Montezuma    Date: 9/18/2017 8:04:00 PM

Subject: RE: welcome

Message: can u make a DoE for us? I am going to ask kindle to ask u. I got his mail I don't care I can be ur captain or whatever and minkle will be kindle's is that cool I told him to give u the silver star and me red shirt

that was after I told kindle not to trust u. when I told him not to trust u he said u might be legit since morphine is a coward and a cry baby liar:lol1:and there was a chance u and night watch was sick of working with such an idiot. there was no threat of anything happening no matter what all it did was make us have to rejoin lmao master plan did nothing:frantic::facepalm:and now we know never to trust Layton. did us a favor pendejo lmao:smug:nothing has changed. also this intire thread is a lie since we r not disbanded we r fighting off all enemies and winninging majority http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=15433 morphine is still a coward liar, Hitchcock is still a mc nugget, and Layton is just an idiot praised by other idiots king of the loose meat lmao:lol1::facepalm: the aGF lives! We all still have our heads! The war will go on!:war:

4 hours ago, Vortagre said:

Vortagre approves of this action. World needs stuff like this and whoever thought they can ally with JL and continue the campaign against NW definitely needs to be disbanded.

we will never be disbanded but y don't u try lmao:lol1::gun:

18 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

It just happens that most of their followers are brown and that has nothing to do with why it's the only religion people go out of their way to insult 

Now, if you can stop being wrong, I think I'm done !@#$ting up this thread with off topic discussion about how racist Tywin is.

In fact I think we've been directed to stop :V

antifa coward ur such a liar people go out of there way to offend many religions ever watch south park or family guy or many comics ur so lost and stupid go protest instead of going to work maybe Hilary and George soros will pay the rent or r u one of those anti son of a professor self hating grew up rich and now think ur smart or a reveloutionary lmao:lol1:u r even dumber then morphine at least these idiots in night watch have a alliance and fight (badly and cowardly) but u do nothing u suck at everything in the game and ur not even interesting to read here.

edit--ur not dumber then morphine ur equally as stupid just in different ways. I thought about it and it is scientifically impossible to be more stupid then him only equal stupidity is mathematically possible lmao:lol1::war:

Edited by Montezuma

7 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

that was after I told kindle not to trust u. when I told him not to trust u he said u might be legit since morphine is a coward and a cry baby liar:lol1:and there was a chance u and night watch was sick of working with such an idiot. there was no threat of anything happening no matter what all it did was make us have to rejoin lmao master plan did nothing:frantic::facepalm:and now we know never to trust Layton. did us a favor pendejo lmao:smug:nothing has changed. also this intire thread is a lie since we r not disbanded we r fighting off all enemies and winninging majority http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=15433 morphine is still a coward liar, Hitchcock is still a mc nugget, and Layton is just an idiot praised by other idiots king of the loose meat lmao:lol1::facepalm: the aGF lives! We all still have our heads! The war will go on!:war:

1:58PM: Kindle offers to make me Alliance Heir

8:04PM: You tell Kindle to make me the Alliance Heir
~9PM: I'm made Alliance Heir
2AM: I disband your crap alliance

Meaning that you would have needed to change your mind within the roughly 5 hours between I was made alliance heir and when I disbanded you. If you're going to lie, at least make it believable.

1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

Meaning that you would have needed to change your mind within the roughly 5 hours between I was made alliance heir and when I disbanded you. If you're going to lie, at least make it believable.

:lol1::lol1: if I am in a crap alliance urs is worse since u cant even put down a handful of us roflmao look at the stats dumb asshttp://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=583226&Extended=1:war::facepalm:

ur an idiot like ur girlfriend and I am happy that of all people we ended up being in perma war with its u idiots because as time goes by and people see u cant stop us u will be exposed for the idiot cowards u all r roflmao:lol1:keep talking:gun:we will keep warring

4 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

ur the liar idiot this whole thread is a lie we r not disbanded lmao ur a joke:lol1::frantic:so happy ur gf called this perma war:war:

Just now, Montezuma said:

:lol1::lol1: if I am in a crap alliance urs is worse since u cant even put down a handful of us roflmao look at the stats dumb asshttp://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=583226&Extended=1:war::facepalm:

ur an idiot like ur girlfriend and I am happy that of all people we ended up being in perma war with its u idiots because as time goes by and people see u cant stop us u will be exposed for the idiot cowards u all r roflmao:lol1:keep talking:gun:we will keep warring

Alright, let's look at all your NW wars:

vs. Morphine - Morphine Wins
vs. Land - Land wins

So you only have two wars against us, and you lost both of them.

Just now, Jack Layton said:

vs. Land - Land wins

look at kindles vs u idiots and also look at mine vs cobra and monsters I'm fighting 3 different alliances pendejo:lol1:

59 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

vs. Land - Land wins

As us Brits would say two nill to Night's Watch.

2 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

vs. Land - Land wins

and in the past our guys have destroyed u I remember the rukunu vs morphine kindle vs Layton duel were rukunu and kindle killed them while fighting bangledesh u guys r nothing to us lmao:lol1: go fight snx farmers of ellens people stay away from real warriors:gun:

Just now, Montezuma said:

look at kindles vs u idiots and also look at mine vs cobra and monsters I'm fighting 3 different alliances pendejo:lol1:

Well you said MY alliance was garbage. I don't speak for any others. But okay. Let's look at Kindle's.

vs. Lindskov (a noob) - Kindle wins
vs. An Taoiseach (a noob) - Kindle wins
vs. Land - Land wins
vs. Morphine - Kindle wins
vs. Jack Layton - Jack wins
vs. Zela (a noob) - Kindle wins
vs. Nord - Nord wins
vs. Morphine - Morphine wins

So out of 8 wars against us, Kindle has won 4. So your best fighter has a 50% victory rate, and 3/4 victories were against noobs. Yeah...we must be real garbage.

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

and in the past our guys have destroyed u I remember the rukunu vs morphine kindle vs Layton duel were rukunu and kindle killed them while fighting bangledesh u guys r nothing to us lmao:lol1: go fight snx farmers of ellens people stay away from real warriors:gun:

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=533996&nation2=461021

Here are the two Lyricalz entries for me vs. Kindle. The first one is the most recent one where I reduced Kindle to literally nothing but 8 miles of land. The second one is from back in January of this year which I also won. Again, you should really stop lying about things that are public record.

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=533996&nation2=461021

Here are the two Lyricalz entries for me vs. Kindle. The first one is the most recent one where I reduced Kindle to literally nothing but 8 miles of land. The second one is from back in January of this year which I also won. Again, you should really stop lying about things that are public record.

DROP THE MIC!!

Image result for 8 mile gif

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

In my defense- that second war with kindle I had to let him win so I can get back into range of him but he went to peace mode like a little girl. 

Kindle runs his mouth, starts to turtle, loses all of his infrastructure, and then claims he won the war.  I wouldn't bother posting my defense.

Or maybe that was just when he decided to try his hand with me.

He keeps messaging me in CN saying that he beat me, but he can't seem to provide the link to the war he says he won. I posted the Lyricalz, so I think it's obvious that it's all just delusion. He just gets ZI'd, goes into peace mode, begs for aid, builds up a bit, and then repeat. They're the last people who should be calling themselves "warriors".

3 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

Kindle runs his mouth, starts to turtle, loses all of his infrastructure, and then claims he won the war.  I wouldn't bother posting my defense.

Or maybe that was just when he decided to try his hand with me.

This is accurate-

:. Received Message

To: General Kanabis    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 9/20/2017 12:43:47 AM

Subject: War

I just curb stomped you while fighting a bunch of other clowns at the same time. So apparently having extra back up won't help you.

Now let's see how you do with a bunch of free aid pumped into you. Your already losing by the way. Your really a disappointing opponent possibly worse than Morphine, but definitely equally as cowardly.

Anyway I know you got things to do like bounce on other men's beanbags and worship wastemen so I'll make this quick. I just slapped you around while sanctioned on every sphere AND while fighting five guys. I'm currently winning in this new war regardless of the fact your getting free money and soldiers tossed at your lame ass. Dude, I'm clearly out of your league. You need to stick with people on your level like Ellen your not ready to move up to the big leagues.

Now go make another thread about me and obsess. There are three threads made about a guy who can't even post there. You know your lames.

Thanks for the GB cash dummy,

Sir K