aNiMaLz Guerilla Family Forcible Disbandment

Jack Layton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

He's being racist, not complimenting them.

Islam isn't a race you asinine fool.  It's an idea and people can disagree with a goddamn idea and the people who believe it all day long and not be racist.

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

Why is it that the big insult on Planet bob is. "You take this game seriously" "No you do"

Seriously any of us sitting here arguing about a dead game obviously take it too seriously.

I can acquiesce to that statement because it isn't riddled with condescension.

This game may be near dead but Jack Layton sure as hell knows how to keep it alive.

1 hour ago, berbers said:

Islam isn't a race you asinine fool.  It's an idea and people can disagree with a goddamn idea and the people who believe it all day long and not be racist.

True but you don't know Junka because he is racist. Also a bigot and prejudiced. Just ask him his opinion on micronesians..

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Called it. Well done. 

Praise be to Jack Layton 

:lol1::lol1::lol1: u would praise a liar wouldn't u ellen?

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

Alright let's not make this thread about junka or anybody else but who it's about.

birds of a feather flock together cowards and liars enjoy the weather:lol1:

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

But your are not the first to do this to Kindle 

I called it too I told kindle not to trust Layton but kindle is too trusting as u know from ur spy rockfish I remember rockfish did the same thing to animalz but it didn't really hurt us just made us have to re join the alliance. but anyway I told kindle he thinks everyone has the same honor as animalz and we. who cares the fight goes on nothing changes:gun:

13 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

Salallahu allehi wa salam! The aNiMaLz Guerrilla Family has made the grave mistake of making me their co-leader, praise be to Allah. I was tasked with making a DoE, but instead this will be a DoD – Declaration of Disbandment. I have accomplished yet again what I did to the kuffar Methrage when I disbanded his alliance some years ago. Just as I was Hangman of Kashmir when I performed that fateful action, I am First Ranger of the Nights Watch when I have done it again, bismillah!

Quran 3:28 – “Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return.”

Muhammad (pbuh) clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed. 

Another example of taqiyya is when Muhammad (pbuh) used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf and later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish. Muhammad's (pbuh)"emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace. Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, probably because they were unarmed - having been given a guarantee of safe passage.

Such was the reputation of early Muslims for taqiyya and killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. Consider the fate of the Jadhima. When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe, one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam (to avoid just such a demise). However, the others believed they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance. After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were tied up and beheaded by the missionaries.

The aNiMaLz Guerrilla Family has been shown the power of taqiyya and beheading. Allahu aqbar! Takbir!

Grand Mufti Jack Layton

First Ranger of the Nights Watch

Owner/Operator of Desert Sands Kebab and Pizza (Winnipeg, MB)

49th Great-Grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Through His First Wife Khadija

bFcaqWD.jpg
q4xGuqO.jpg
aOEPNHw.jpg

this is untrue!!! my head is still on lmao:lol1:

the aGF has not disbanded. we r here and we have our heads and our guns:war: we will continue to fight the perma war set against us by mc dipping sauce, and the cry baby puppet morphine eternally as they have begged for. nobody panic we r going nowhere:gun:sanctions begging many alliances for help sneaky muslims like Layton none of these things will stop the family. no matter what we will keep coming better do more look at us winning 80% of our wars against all morphine cry baby tactics http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=15433 :lol1:

11 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I called it too I told kindle not to trust Layton but kindle is too trusting as u know from ur spy rockfish I remember rockfish did the same thing to animalz but it didn't really hurt us just made us have to re join the alliance. but anyway I told kindle he thinks everyone has the same honor as animalz and we. who cares the fight goes on nothing changes:gun:

To: Jack Layton    From: Emperor Montezuma    Date: 9/18/2017 8:04:00 PM

Subject: RE: welcome

Message: can u make a DoE for us? I am going to ask kindle to ask u. I got his mail I don't care I can be ur captain or whatever and minkle will be kindle's is that cool I told him to give u the silver star and me red shirt

15 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Oh monty. Your pathetic. 

Side note- I am collecting donations to buy monty some English lessons. These donations are tax deductible. Please forward your donations to Prophet Layton

Thank you, Brother Morphine. Your zakat will be put to good use.

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Side note- I am collecting donations to buy monty some English lessons. These donations are tax deductible. Please forward your donations to Prophet Layton

English is my second language. I tell you from personal experience- this guy doesn't need English lessons, he needs a !@#$@#$ lobotomy. 

8 hours ago, berbers said:

It just happens that most of their followers are brown and that has nothing to do with why it's the only religion people go out of their way to insult 

Now, if you can stop being wrong, I think I'm done !@#$ting up this thread with off topic discussion about how racist Tywin is.

In fact I think we've been directed to stop :V

Edited by Neo Uruk

4 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

I know, but everyone will be trying to do this now. :P

The world needs a destabilizing factor or else there's no excitement and no activity. This isn't the most desirable way to get people involved in the world, but at least the suspicions will keep the core warm a bit longer. 

Short version: Layton saved the world. Now repent. 

;)

Edited by Lucius Optimus