aNiMaLz Guerilla Family Forcible Disbandment

Jack Layton

Salallahu allehi wa salam! The aNiMaLz Guerrilla Family has made the grave mistake of making me their co-leader, praise be to Allah. I was tasked with making a DoE, but instead this will be a DoD – Declaration of Disbandment. I have accomplished yet again what I did to the kuffar Methrage when I disbanded his alliance some years ago. Just as I was Hangman of Kashmir when I performed that fateful action, I am First Ranger of the Nights Watch when I have done it again, bismillah!

Quran 3:28 – “Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return.”

Muhammad (pbuh) clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed. 

Another example of taqiyya is when Muhammad (pbuh) used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf and later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish. Muhammad's (pbuh)"emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace. Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, probably because they were unarmed - having been given a guarantee of safe passage.

Such was the reputation of early Muslims for taqiyya and killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. Consider the fate of the Jadhima. When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe, one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam (to avoid just such a demise). However, the others believed they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance. After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were tied up and beheaded by the missionaries.

The aNiMaLz Guerrilla Family has been shown the power of taqiyya and beheading. Allahu aqbar! Takbir!

Grand Mufti Jack Layton

First Ranger of the Nights Watch

Owner/Operator of Desert Sands Kebab and Pizza (Winnipeg, MB)

49th Great-Grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Through His First Wife Khadija

bFcaqWD.jpg
q4xGuqO.jpg
aOEPNHw.jpg

Edited by Jack Layton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

Salallahu allehi wa salam! The aNiMaLz Guerrilla Family has made the grave mistake of making me their co-leader, praise be to Allah. I was tasked with making a DoE, but instead this will be a DoD – Declaration of Disbandment. I have accomplished yet again what I did to the kuffar Methrage when I disbanded his alliance some years ago. Just as I was Hangman of Kashmir when I performed that fateful action, I am First Ranger of the Nights Watch when I have done it again, bismillah!

Quran 3:28 – “Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return.”

Muhammad (pbuh) clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed. 

Another example of taqiyya is when Muhammad (pbuh) used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf and later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish. Muhammad's (pbuh)"emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace. Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, probably because they were unarmed - having been given a guarantee of safe passage.

Such was the reputation of early Muslims for taqiyya and killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. Consider the fate of the Jadhima. When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe, one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam (to avoid just such a demise). However, the others believed they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance. After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were tied up and beheaded by the missionaries.

The aNiMaLz Guerrilla Family has been shown the power of taqiyya and beheading. Allahu aqbar! Takbir!

Grand Mufti Jack Layton

First Ranger of the Nights Watch

Owner/Operator of Desert Sands Kebab and Pizza (Winnipeg, MB)

49th Great-Grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Through His First Wife Khadija

bFcaqWD.jpg
q4xGuqO.jpg
aOEPNHw.jpg

tenor_4.gif

Jack is the greatest.

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I keep em in a holster ready for deployment.

You're not that special, snowflake.

It's actually really weird that you'd post "go away" with minimal effort and think that was a notable enough contribution to the topic, then!

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

It's actually really weird that you'd post "go away" with minimal effort and think that was a notable enough contribution to the topic, then!

Whereas your contribution involves unsolicited social justice awareness. That's really notable "bruuuh" ;)

Oh the ol' Layton slip-in behind enemy lines and boot everybody trick...

I love it!

6 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

CN warfare has just evolved to the next level!

This is not a new strategy for Layton... although he executes it perfectly every time. You just can't teach that kind of skill.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I apologize for pointing out the fact that you take an online nation simulation game too seriously.

lol?? We're all here well past the heat death of anything that mattered; I don't think anyone is taking much seriously.