Now it's our time to shine (again)

It's now been a couple of weeks since our previous war. Since then, there's been a bunch of talk about a rematch. So, without further ado:

The United Nations declares war on DEFCON 1.

D1 has the advantage in virtually every category. Try not to waste it like last time ;)

We will only use the following ops in retaliation:

Incite Government Propaganda
Incite Religious Propaganda
Destroy Cash Reserves
Sabotage IRS Proficiency
Naval Blockades 

Good luck and let's have some fun! o/

Alliance
Sort Ascending Sort Descending

Total

Active
Strength
Avg
Score
Anarchy
Infras
Tech
Nukes

1) United Nations
award.png
2) DEFCON 1
award.png

Individual Nation Strength Comparisons

D1

+35k - 4

+30k - 5

+25k - 7

+20k - 1

-20k - 1

Total: 18 members

UN

+35k - 5

+30k - 7

+25k - 2

+20k - 1

-20k -  7

Total: 22 members

We can all cherry pick numbers to pretend D1 has almost every advantage but the reality is the war is close enough with the UN having the advantage,  The 3 micro nations you have water down your average NS, does not mean we have the advantage. Most of our NS advantage only comes from our 1787 navy to your 1293 navy and this does not decide wars, include the blitz and the UN really put almost everything in their favor but as said, it's close enough.

Anyway there is only one thing left to now and we all know what that is so good luck to everyone involved and may the best alliance triumph.

minus the 3 members and we have 28k ANS. Small advantage still to D1 here.

Nukes, advantage to D1 again.

MP/SDI numbers D1 advantage here again.

Total NS, you got a tiny plus here haha, as we have a very small amount of tech and infra up on ya.

Im not sure if your numbers of tiers are post blitz or what. But, even as it stands your top 10 is stronger, and was decently stronger than our top tier. 

I dont know what you are talking about. For all the war stats here, you have the advantage. Small as it may be. Yes the reality is the war is close enough! Bravo, thats the only point you made thats correct, oh and the temps yeah, takes it a bit higher of course. We arent blind however and we both most likely have been watching each others AA screens amirite?

We got more anarchies on you, than you did on us by the way. AT 6000 infra it should be much harder than at 4k to score anarchies on a militarized nation. Oh wait.

10 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

D1 has the advantage in virtually every category. Try not to waste it like last time

pro tip; dont take the bait.

3 hours ago, StevieG said:

minus the 3 members and we have 28k ANS. Small advantage still to D1 here.

Nukes, advantage to D1 again.

MP/SDI numbers D1 advantage here again.

Total NS, you got a tiny plus here haha, as we have a very small amount of tech and infra up on ya.

Im not sure if your numbers of tiers are post blitz or what. But, even as it stands your top 10 is stronger, and was decently stronger than our top tier. 

I dont know what you are talking about. For all the war stats here, you have the advantage. Small as it may be. Yes the reality is the war is close enough! Bravo, thats the only point you made thats correct, oh and the temps yeah, takes it a bit higher of course. We arent blind however and we both most likely have been watching each others AA screens amirite?

We got more anarchies on you, than you did on us by the way. AT 6000 infra it should be much harder than at 4k to score anarchies on a militarized nation. Oh wait.

pro tip; dont take the bait.

If you're using your peak NS then your avg NS would've been closer to 30k NS not 28k which was set almost immediately after the dow was posted. 

A lot of your anarchies came from us being in the middle of our collection so we were missing soldier effiiciency trades but the high infra levels are on both sides so it's not too surprising.

Anyway there really is nothing to complain about or pretend D1 had almost every advantage. Bajor told me on discord it was an attempt to be witty not misleading. 

47 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Anyway there really is nothing to complain about or pretend D1 had almost every advantage. Bajor told me on discord it was an attempt to be witty not misleading

I said it was an attempt to be witty, not adversarial or hostile. I always go by pre-war stats, though. And the pre-war stats are in your favor.

Though it's true, we do have 2 temps + an unbuilt me and if you take away us 3, we'd have a higher avg NS, albeit still a bit lower than D1's.

Edited by Bajoran Federation
Grammar.

42 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

I said it was an attempt to be witty, not adversarial or hostile. I always go by pre-war stats, though. And the pre-war stats are in your favor.

Though it's true, we do have 2 temps + an unbuilt me and if you take away us 3, we'd have a higher avg NS, albeit still a bit lower than D1's.

The war is in your favor with the UN getting the blitz. My only point was that it was unfair to say D1 have almost every advantage so we should win this war.

On 9/20/2017 at 6:47 AM, HiredGun said:

If you're using your peak NS then your avg NS would've been closer to 30k NS not 28k which was set almost immediately after the dow was posted. 

A lot of your anarchies came from us being in the middle of our collection so we were missing soldier effiiciency trades but the high infra levels are on both sides so it's not too surprising.

Anyway there really is nothing to complain about or pretend D1 had almost every advantage. Bajor told me on discord it was an attempt to be witty not misleading. 

No, I used the stats from the screen shot he posted, so that was at our peak. And no you were all collected, you just had not fully changed up to bills and war trades. Not our fault. The anarchies came mostly from nations who had full soldiers but were just not there at update so got ground down. I believe you did have GCs and full soldiers. Quite a few! Oh we didnt have Aluminum for soldier effieciency, oh you had the blitz advantage. Always grasping at straws to say you have the advantage.

If you want to get really technical if we are discounting the 3 nations then we are also removing their infra and tech from the totals, and I believe that puts you ahead in EACH and EVERY stat, bar score?? total numbers, by 1. And we had 50 tech on ya.

But sorry, it is unfair to use your words, and state some facts!

On 9/21/2017 at 11:28 PM, StevieG said:

No, I used the stats from the screen shot he posted, so that was at our peak. And no you were all collected, you just had not fully changed up to bills and war trades. Not our fault. The anarchies came mostly from nations who had full soldiers but were just not there at update so got ground down. I believe you did have GCs and full soldiers. Quite a few! Oh we didnt have Aluminum for soldier effieciency, oh you had the blitz advantage. Always grasping at straws to say you have the advantage.

If you want to get really technical if we are discounting the 3 nations then we are also removing their infra and tech from the totals, and I believe that puts you ahead in EACH and EVERY stat, bar score?? total numbers, by 1. And we had 50 tech on ya.

But sorry, it is unfair to use your words, and state some facts!

The 3 unbuilt nations have a total of 260 infra, 24 tech and 1.2k NS so discounting them is not going to make much of a difference so no, it does not put us ahead in each category and stat. using your pre-war stats and the one I have below puts the UN ahead in all stats except avg NS and nukes.

INJ08K6.png

This was just under your peak as I took this after we ran attacks but even at this NS, your avg NS without the 3 watering it down is 29.331 which is close to ours. No need to fabricate the numbers and pretend we have every advantage, the numbers speak for themselves.

Edited by HiredGun