An All-but-Gentlemen's Brawl

ANNOUNCER: TUESDAY MORNING! Come one, come all, for the brawl of the century! 

In this corner, with a weight of 475,000 Nation Strength, 19 Nations, 77,500 Infra, and 9,800 tech! The alliance with skin as tough as metal! 

IRON!

alliance_flags811201754750PM.jpg

And in the opposing corner, with a tag-team weight of 440,000 Nation Strength, 25 Nations, 82,000 Infra, and 10,000 Tech! The Tag-Team Champions of the World! New Desolate Order, Ordo Paradoxia, and Digital Combat Soldiers!

Image result for tag team titles

Tune in on September 12th, starting at 10AM Central Time (Server Time), to watch the Tag-Team Champions throw down with the #1 Contender, IRON!

You'll end up buying a seat to watch, but you're only going to need the edge!

REFEREE:

Dirty Ops and Blockades shall be restricted, and will result in a DQ.

Dirty Ops are as follows: Inciting Religious or Governmental Propaganda, Assassinating Generals, and Sabotaging IRS Proficiency. Anyone found to have broken these rules, will result in equal retaliation. (4 Dirty Ops will result in 4 retaliatory Dirty Ops).

Nukes are encouraged, as well as making this the bloodiest war possible. These fans want planes falling from the sky, tanks blow to a million pieces, soldiers filling mass graves, and entire naval crews meeting Davy Jones!

The Fight will be on September 12th at 10AM, and no earlier. It will run for an entire round. 

Signed,

MegaZeux of Trinitrotoluene, IRON President

Sister Midnight of Secor, IRON Senator

God of War of Sparta, IRON Military Commander, 1st Battalion

Harwyn Hardhand of the Isles and Rivers, IRON Military Commander, 2nd Battalion

If any participating alliance wishes to change the proposal; such as terms, time, and so forth for this rumble, please contact Sparta.

Edited by SeaBeeGipson

nice match-up! good luck to everyone involved.

Edit: I didn't noticed this was not slated until sept 12... is it on pay-per-view!?  ...well played gentlemen, well played

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I am under evacuation orders because of the children in my care (foster parent) For hurricane Irma ... will not be back till 13th or 14th ... normally will be without power for  few Days

the rest of DCS will be ready

Tucker will represent the Alliance

Keep finger crossed that I have a house to come back to

If you track storm.. I am 20 miles due west of New Smyrna Beach  near St Johns river

Have fun cya when I return

Dressed to fly out of town

1 hour ago, Wayne World said:

I am under evacuation orders because of the children in my care (foster parent) For hurricane Irma ... will not be back till 13th or 14th ... normally will be without power for  few Days

the rest of DCS will be ready

Tucker will represent the Alliance

Keep finger crossed that I have a house to come back to

If you track storm.. I am 20 miles due west of New Smyrna Beach  near St Johns river

Have fun cya when I return

Dressed to fly out of town

Take care out there old friend. If there is anything we can do to support you, let us know. 

If it's not too much to ask for, I kindly ask IRON that Wile's nation be excluded during this fight for the WWE world tag team championship belt.

OFFICIAL UPDATE REGARDING THE UPCOMING WAR: 

Due to the real world events transpiring within a few regions of the US, there is an agreed upon stance to be conducted this war. While everyone involved would like to acknowledge the warring aspect of TE, it is important to remember we all are apart of the same gaming community. The alliances involved have agreed to grant exceptions of wars to nations being effected by Hurricane Irma, anyone displaced by the wildfires in the Northwest, and anyone unable to war due to conditions in Houston. Below is the confirmed list of nations that will not participate.

It is worth noting, any nation listed below, should they declare an offensive war, will find themselves null-and-void of this protected status. If you declare on any of these protected nations, the consequences will be up to the alliance leaders involved. Conditions of all members have been explained to government officials and do not need to be published here, as I like to respect privacy. Also to be noted, this list may grow over the next few days as responses from other members come in. 

My personal situation is I am heading down to Houston to assist with relief and rescue efforts, and would rather not have to focus on my phone given the circumstances. Others, such as Wile above, are free to mention their situations if they so please. Today will be my last day of contact for a bit.

The nations are as follows:

Wile E Coyote of Acme States (DCS)

Rexius of Zeitgeist (OP)
Peter of Gallipoli (OP)

God of War of Sparta (IRON)

King Cankles of Ratzu (IRON)

TheAwesomeF5 of Oktoberfest (IRON)

We all wish everyone remain safe during these times, and hope they can return to a game we all enjoy with minimal drama. 

Alliance leaders are to make sure this list is known among their respective alliances.

Stay safe!

Edited by SeaBeeGipson

2 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

OFFICIAL UPDATE REGARDING THE UPCOMING WAR: 

Due to the real world events transpiring within a few regions of the US, there is an agreed upon stance to be conducted this war. While everyone involved would like to acknowledge the warring aspect of TE, it is important to remember we all are apart of the same gaming community. The alliances involved have agreed to grant exceptions of wars to nations being effected by Hurricane Irma, anyone displaced by the wildfires in the Northwest, and anyone unable to war due to conditions in Houston. Below is the confirmed list of nations that will not participate.

It is worth noting, any nation listed below, should they declare an offensive war, will find themselves null-and-void of this protected status. If you declare on any of these protected nations, the consequences will be up to the alliance leaders involved. Conditions of all members have been explained to government officials and do not need to be published here, as I like to respect privacy. Also to be noted, this list may grow over the next few days as responses from other members come in. 

My personal situation is I am heading down to Houston to assist with relief and rescue efforts, and would rather not have to focus on my phone given the circumstances. Others, such as Wile above, are free to mention their situations if they so please. Today will be my last day of contact for a bit.

The nations are as follows:

Wile E Coyote of Acme States (DCS)

Rexius of Zeitgeist (OP)
Peter of Gallipoli (OP)

God of War of Sparta (IRON)

King Cankles of Ratzu (IRON)

TheAwesomeF5 of Oktoberfest (IRON)

We all wish everyone remain safe during these times, and hope they can return to a game we all enjoy with minimal drama. 

Alliance leaders are to make sure this list is known among their respective alliances.

Stay safe!

Good luck and safe travels to you!

Stats from this morning before the boom booms:

IRON Nations: 15

NS: 446,793.99
Avg NS: 29,786.266
Infra: 68,209.35
Tech: 9,288.92    
Land: 17,837.34
Nukes: 79

DCS/NDO/OP/WD Nations: 24

NS: 600,467.74
Avg NS: 25,019.49
Infra: 103,443.34
Tech: 13,728.29
Land: 21,767.5
Nukes: 61

I did account for the people who can't participate due to the hurricane or other RL issues, or non-built temp traders. Good luck all. o/

Edited by Samwise
OCD

Quick update: We will need to pull Secor aka Sister Midnight from the list of available targets. OktoberFaust aka TheAwesomeFS ( http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000080 ) will be taking her spot. He was previously listed as unavailable but he is wanting to join in on the festivities.

Bummer to late to join .Will eat my popcorn and watch :popcorn:.. I wish there was a world wide map that showed all the little green glowing nations

If someone want to attack me I would accept :P

Have fun lowing your bill levels

Wile E

I've heard from all leaders except for RoadRash in NDO, but we should be good to wrap this war up as planned at update tonight. Well fought everyone. Look forward to seeing stats at the end of the war.