Roman Empire hereby declares war on NLoN

Our plan is set out below.

1046576701.jpg

Pre War Stats

312928l.png

No dirty Spy Ops, No Blockades.  Open Season on Blockades

You've got this warning so no whining either please.

Edited by KingNeptune
No blockades clause cancelled

I'd like to note that NLoN is in clear violations of their peace terms from last round... they were supposed to be 'more vocal' among the community and all they've given us was two lousy posts.

Your days are numbered NLoN... like a hot knife through butter, you will be struck down. RIP

As Mr. Roadrash would say "you're a rat"... and rats deserve to die.

o/

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

That didn't take long did it.

To: Ningkeptune    From: Caspase    Date: 9/2/2017 12:08:09 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 6.69%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 6.69%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

:blink:

Sometimes, one of my favorite activities is to waste time on the internet reading negative things when I could just do something much more productive at college (OOPS ball dropped).

9 minutes ago, Caspase said:

Sometimes, one of my favorite activities is to waste time on the internet reading negative things when I could just do something much more productive at college (OOPS ball dropped).

as a college graduate myself... quit whining like a little !@#$%* and take your beating with some honorI'm getting bloated from drinking all of your tears.

salty salty tears, chug chug chug

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

as a college graduate myself... quit whining like a little !@#$%* and take your beating with some honor and some more dignity. I'm getting bloated from drinking all of your tears.

salty salty tears

I am not even going to waste time fighting you on the forums right now. I have little energy, and bigger fish to fry.

6 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

That didn't take long did it.

To: Ningkeptune    From: Caspase    Date: 9/2/2017 12:08:09 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 6.69%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 6.69%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

:blink:

Perhaps you should communicate directly with their leadership about your war intentions. Until you have their agreement, you are just dictating the war. Sadly you dont just get to dictate how another sovereign AA carries out there wars. For all we know they are merely reacting to in game aggression. You also cannot just post on forums expecting everyone to read it. Or maybe dont be a cheap skate and buy some navies? Declare on someone you can counter blockade always works too.

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I'd like to note that NLoN is in clear violations of their peace terms from last round... they were supposed to be 'more vocal' among the community and all they've given us was two lousy posts.

Your days are numbered NLoN... like a hot knife through butter, you will be struck down. RIP

As Mr. Roadrash would say "you're a rat"... and rats deserve to die.

o/

I know you forced them to sign some terms amongst which was "be more active". You cannot persecute stupid peace terms in TE by threatening a stomping because they arent being forum active? really? And you cannot persecute an AA for not being active in general. You will likely get your Anarchies and update damage against them because of the fact.

As for the war, its a solid War. Very even in stats.

7 SDIs and 9 MPS to 2 SDIs and 10 MPs.

Im picking your SDI advantage evens out their Nuke advantage, Unless they rush SDIs, who knows. Good fight nonetheless.

2 hours ago, StevieG said:

Perhaps you should communicate directly with their leadership about your war intentions. Until you have their agreement, you are just dictating the war. Sadly you dont just get to dictate how another sovereign AA carries out there wars. For all we know they are merely reacting to in game aggression. You also cannot just post on forums expecting everyone to read it. Or maybe dont be a cheap skate and buy some navies? Declare on someone you can counter blockade always works too.

I know you forced them to sign some terms amongst which was "be more active". You cannot persecute stupid peace terms in TE by threatening a stomping because they arent being forum active? really? And you cannot persecute an AA for not being active in general. You will likely get your Anarchies and update damage against them because of the fact.

Typically we encourage the gentleman's agreement, ie no dirty spy ops or blockades. King Neptune was not upset by their actions, he just wanted to make sure there was a clear understanding for why we return the favor.

And I agree, we frankly could not make them 'more active'. That cess-pool of an alliance is hopeless. However we will not give up on them, if they seek peace they will have to draft a nation building guide and have looked over via third party (please volunteer) for approval- and they have to promise to follow it next round, because their poor builds hurts all of us.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

General consensus seems to be that blockades should be allowed - and since they've been carried out and continued after Roman Empires requests for them not to be used.

Roman Empire hereby endorses blockades, blockade away. :)

Edited by KingNeptune

There was a time when the word 'dirty ops' was never used cos they are not dirty but more accurately, strategic. Even blockades use to be like running ground attacks, it was very normal to use. These days it's the veterans looking to save cash by skimping out on navy building or back collect longer knowing they're safe from blockades or half of the spy attacks available. These same vets will use the excuse that it hurts newbies yet none of them go out of their way to help newbies in other ways such as training them. 

There should be no agreements until all parties agree. 

17 hours ago, HiredGun said:

These days it's the veterans looking to save cash by skimping out on navy building or back collect longer knowing they're safe from blockades or half of the spy attacks available. 

If blockading isn't okay, there isn't much motivation to buy a navy. If our enemies warrant the use of blockades we will buy a navy and return the favor. We aren't skimping on anything, it's common sense practice.

Roman Empire losing the war with New League of Nations.

Strength Change for Roman Empire -51,701

Strength Change for New League of Nations -29,154

The New League of Nations did the stomping this time.  The Roman Empire's bark is now louder than their bite.

35 minutes ago, President Horton said:

Roman Empire losing the war with New League of Nations.

Strength Change for Roman Empire -51,701

Strength Change for New League of Nations -29,154

The New League of Nations did the stomping this time.  The Roman Empire's bark is now louder than their bite.

Sounds like ignorance to me. It was presumably expected given the average 8 million warchest and the unaffordable nukes of which NLoN stockpiled that NLoN would make an early-war push.

However your members are already beginning to turtle and the second round of war is coming. Your members will be flushed back down the very toilet from which they came from.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

In previous rounds you posted all kinds of trash talk and you got away with it because your alliance was always stronger than NLON.  This time you declared the war and now you make excuses for LOSING THE WAR (big war chests, too many nukes) the numbers speak for themselves.  You got what you asked for.  We are ready to accept your surrender.

Greatest 14 Day Alliance Loss - 9/5/2017  Roman Empire  -18,630

Greatest 7 Day Alliance Loss - 9/5/2017  Roman Empire  -51,701

4 hours ago, President Horton said:

In previous rounds you posted all kinds of trash talk and you got away with it because your alliance was always stronger than NLON.  This time you declared the war and now you make excuses for LOSING THE WAR (big war chests, too many nukes) the numbers speak for themselves.  You got what you asked for.  We are ready to accept your surrender.

Greatest 14 Day Alliance Loss - 9/5/2017  Roman Empire  -18,630

Greatest 7 Day Alliance Loss - 9/5/2017  Roman Empire  -51,701

Our alliance is still stronger than yours as will the outcome of this war prove.

4 of your nations hold the most NS lost in the last 7 days:

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1. -14,127 Strength Change - Caspase of Brandeis University - Aqua Team
  2. -13,890 Strength Change - HiredGun of Quake - Orange Team
  3. -12,899 Strength Change - LlamaPriest of Llamas - Aqua Team
  4. -12,759 Strength Change - vind0730 of Republic of Vincent - Aqua Team
  5. -11,727 Strength Change - vianor of Arcticali - Aqua Team

and let's talk about your hilarious 14 and 7 days NS loss comparison, this was because we sent 5 nations off to DCS. It wasn't because NLoN suddenly turned into an 'RE type fighting' alliance.

But please, anything that will rattle Arcticali's chains to buy troops will make me happy, so feed them any sketchy statistic you want.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Ya know, I did request NLoN to be 'more vocal', but we've gotta work on your dialogue, being more vocal doesn't mean signing your alliance's death warrant.

NLoN has always been that socially awkward alliance other alliances felt bad for and safe from the 'survival of the fittest' approach where Planet Steve corrects itself from failing alliances.

Regardless, you filthy rats have clogged TEs sewers long enough and your anhilation is now inevitable.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, President Horton said:

You lost the war.  That is a bitter pill to swallow especially when someone is as "vocal" as you are.  The rest of CNTE will watch as Mitten leads his alliance to ruin.

We have not lost the war, nor do I lead the alliance. 

Do you think this is a game President Horton? ... 

Hold me back, Ningkeptune.... hold me back! The fire and flames which are about to consume his alliance will be unlike this world has ever seen; a fire and fury of epic proportions.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock