Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Galerion has already made excellent decisions such as working with Fellowship of the Wolves. I expect his success to continue while the warriors continue to hold the flanks.

FTW is alliance who did nothing as you guys got attacked by CnG & others. Also the FTW Treaty is just a renewal of old policy decided by you, resigning an ODP with them.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FTW wasn't required to aid us in those battles. I can only believe that gal and junka felt that it wasn't necessary to call on them at the time. Though I will say this; All treaties are a policy. It can't be an old policy if its being renewed because the original one was ended. Though treaties here are so simply written, most policy you see is exactly the same but for a few minor details.

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

riplogo56.28.png

Enjoy your retirement & the war on your way. Although calling it your death ground & saying you would ensure their continued existence seems a bit contradictory.

Your problems seems you're unable to relinquish leadership to anyone motivated enough to take over to bring real change; with Galerion more suited for a support gov role.

Since you resigned we haven't seen Galerion make any announcements or have any success showing ISX's leadership has really changed. No decisions have been made by him to try changing ISX's standing in world & I'm not sure he would be able to. For this resignation stunt to work, people would need to see you are willing to relinquish control & bring in leadership with new ideas for the future of ISX; rather than just a continuation of the status quo.

Agree 100%, the only person I see speaking for ISX on OWF or discord is Junka. Galerion tends to lurk more and not be as public a face. Which  can be ok, but if that is his personality he needs a leader of FA who is more active. I'm sure he's doing some things behind the scenes, and thats good, but if he isn't a public type person, assign someone. 

While I've never worked with FTW, I do have some familiarity with people in its leadership from other alliances. I suspect that they realized what the war in fact was, and didn't want to get involved with Junka's overreaction. Escalating the conflict would not have been in their ally's best interest. It's even possible that some elements in ISX realized this fact.

I think judging ISX's foreign policy at this point is a bit premature. Galerion hasn't exactly had a lot of time to deal with things. The war is now over (mostly), he's probably focused more on dealing with his two rogues.

I mean, unless he's an idiot, that's what he's doing.

Give it a few months.

6 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Agree 100%, the only person I see speaking for ISX on OWF or discord is Junka. Galerion tends to lurk more and not be as public a face. Which  can be ok, but if that is his personality he needs a leader of FA who is more active. I'm sure he's doing some things behind the scenes, and thats good, but if he isn't a public type person, assign someone. 

We don't really need more people being pretentious on here do we? And Junka talks for Junka, should I think there is any information of worth to the general populous of bob I will let you all know.

52 minutes ago, Galerion said:

We don't really need more people being pretentious on here do we? And Junka talks for Junka, should I think there is any information of worth to the general populous of bob I will let you all know.

I have to say, I like this face of leadership in the public much better than the last face.

Well said. No one should ever underestimate the value of a bit of radio silence from ISX :)

Edited by Mihail the Just

3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Yeah, it's how I know when you get aid packages. Still can't buy planes tho. 

In all seriousness, plane attacks are pretty much a waste of time from what I've seen lmao Thats why I stopped plane attacks and focused on hitting you with cruise missles and ground assaults. 

2 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

In all seriousness, plane attacks are pretty much a waste of time from what I've seen lmao Thats why I stopped plane attacks and focused on hitting you with cruise missles and ground assaults. 

They're as big a waste a time as any other attack. I guess it's good to see you're reading those SNX war guides intently. Shame they won't teach you anything.

7 hours ago, Galerion said:

You don't have to be pretentious to speak here. i like you Gal, i just think with how public Junka speaks, and how he speaks for ISX still continually, you need to counteract that by being more active.... You may say he speaks for himself, but he uses language that speaks for ISX all the time..

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Considering Emperor Galerion was able to arrange peace with a very aggressive faction means his leadership is quite exemplary, and perhaps Maine you should focus your attention on your own govt.

If you think the people who are attacking you in any way equate to Oculus, you are a larger fool than I thought. Oh yeah you once said you were the puppetmaster of Oculus, lol.... oh man, you are precisely the fool i thought you were..

Oculus is smart bunch of players. They are hitting strategic targets who plotted against them; ISX is not a strategic target, we are peaceful semi-neutrals. The peaple we were fighting are alot more aggressive than Oculus.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

You don't have to be pretentious to speak here. i like you Gal, i just think with how public Junka speaks, and how he speaks for ISX still continually, you need to counteract that by being more active.... You may say he speaks for himself, but he uses language that speaks for ISX all the time..

It doesn't matter how any member of ISX frames their personal statements, if it doesn't have my sig attached to it then it isn't speaking for ISX. It will remain that way unless I elevate someone to hand or equivalent, of course you no doubt already realise this and will continue to make pedantic statements to suit your whimsy.

Edited by Galerion

40 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

"This guy is explicitly named an advisor and thus obviously helps mold policy but he doesn't speak for the alliance even a little bit"

He hasn't been named "advisor" as a position within ISX, that isn't something I have said. All members are free to offer advice.

The information they are immediately privy to, which may instigate advice is what changes with their position.

Edited by Galerion

3 hours ago, Galerion said:

He hasn't been named "advisor" as a position within ISX, that isn't something I have said. All members are free to offer advice.

The information they are immediately privy to, which may instigate advice is what changes with their position.

this is why you should come on and say stuff like this. This is why there should have been a post by you declaring the state of the Imperium now. Because I know either by Junka or Atlas that it has been claimed that Junka is an adviser to the Emperor now.

You also realize that many alliances in CN's history have been rolled for the words of their members on OWF. Also that even if someone isn't officially in charge the negative perception of them and their words on OWF can negatively effect the alliance they are in. we are all public faces of our alliances regardless of our official positions.

Still, it seems like your wars are petering out and you are at least declaring that you are the only representative. I for one hope nothing else happens and that Junka is truly in retirement. Best of luck to you Galerion and i truly mean that.

7 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

this is why you should come on and say stuff like this.

It really shouldn't need explaining, ISX has had a hierarchical structure for the last 2 years where the only signatures on treaties come from Emperor and Hand. So Emperor or Hand are the only equivalent to government members in other alliances whose signatures you see on their treaties, If you want to know who speaks for a alliance then you only need to look at who gives their consent on official documentation. I know there are alliances who mess around with stuff like this but ISX hasn't been one of them.