Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC in IC, flaming/trolling, and off topic derailing are among the half dozen plus rule violations within this thread. Do not force moderation to lock this thread on a current and developing event. Continued off topic derailing and/or OOC in IC will result in full warnings issued. Consider this a verbal warning to everyone.

25 minutes ago, Otto Pilot said:

OOC in IC, flaming/trolling, and off topic derailing are among the half dozen plus rule violations within this thread. Do not force moderation to lock this thread on a current and developing event. Continued off topic derailing and/or OOC in IC will result in full warnings issued. Consider this a verbal warning to everyone.

I honestly believe that this will fall upon deaf ears but I do admire your conviction :)

I can't be arsed to locate and quote the relevant posts but I doubt anyone wants to eradicate SNX. The alliance isn't the cancer, Junka, it's you. You're free to act as you please of course but other parties are free to respond accordingly as well, which is why SNX finds itself on the receiving end of things time and time again.

Anyhow, twas a fun little skirmish, toodles ya lemons.

On 07/09/2017 at 0:35 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Last I checked we buried your last nation in such a deep pile of rubble you needed to recruit your "pal" Khan for a permawar.

Last I checked I left with more warchest than your whole alliance.

24 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I can't be arsed to locate and quote the relevant posts but I doubt anyone wants to eradicate SNX. The alliance isn't the cancer, Junka, it's you. You're free to act as you please of course but other parties are free to respond accordingly as well, which is why SNX finds itself on the receiving end of things time and time again.

When SNX started it was formed from some former allies of mine and their head of FA was a guy I ran an alliance with who was very good at his job and I still get comments about how smoothly things ran when we were in gov.

So I was all for the alliance of SNX, we went diplos over as soon as they were set up and so on

However, some how they saw the person who was voted "least popular person in CN" and decided he should be running the place

So the position they're in now, is nothing to do with who the alliance is or who were the alliances that merged to create it, it's purely down to the garbage pile that's running the place 

11 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Sometimes a single chemo treatment is enough to save the afflicted, other times countless amount of treatments are needed. If this first treatment didn't take, then we will return to save not only ISX, but the rest of Bob from this pitiful pathogen known as junktard

You seem fine with staying near there without outside intervention. So the only way we can punish your crimes are through collective punishments. which will hopefully open up the eyes of ISXs membership and let them see you as the root cause of their issues.

But I do hope for the sake of ISX, that only there was only need of one round of chemo.

I am glad you are revealing yourself as a long term enemy of the Imperium. Who knows what treaties the new Emperor might secure with those who also dislike your existence? 

After all, you are choosing to wipe peope you do not like from existence for "crimes," like another tyrant we fought on brown.

Edited by Immortan Junka

27 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Wishful thinking, Junka.. pretty sure no one has a problem with Last Call.

i actually think opposing Junka creates positive feelings for your alliance in general on planet bob, its a smart political move and could pay off in bringing together formerly disparate alliances...

I do enjoy munching on my popcorn in the corner, but I am curious as to what Junka's plan is moving forward? How do you wish to use your sphere of influence/gain more influence/change what kind of influence you have in order to affect your surrounding landscape?

Also, we need more of these 34 page threads.

17 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

After all, you are choosing to wipe peope you do not like from existence for "crimes," like another tyrant we fought on brown.

Opposing someone who is in a position of alliance leadership is not the same as trying to wipe them from existence.

Or, put another way: When xr1 was a regular alliance member, I didn't have a problem with him. (Well I had to deal with the occasional drama when he was in my alliance, but otherwise, no problem.) However, when he became alliance government, this was a beef I had with alliances that chose to promote him foolishly. If you would go be a regular alliance member, and stop trying to throw weight around, you'd find that this mythical cabal you've dreamed up of people chasing you forever doesn't really exist.

TL-DR: I am not Xiphosis.

I have no ego, but the ego of the Imperium. This is my death-ground. These people are my true family. I will levy any means in my capacity, physical, financial, spiritual, to ensure our survival.

We fight to secure our existence against soulless barbarians who desire only destruction.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have no ego, but the ego of the Imperium. This is my death-ground. These people are my true family. I will levy any means in my capacity, physical, financial, spiritual, to ensure our survival.

We fight to secure our existence against soulless barbarians who desire only destruction.

riplogo56.28.png

Enjoy your retirement & the war on your way. Although calling it your death ground & saying you would ensure their continued existence seems a bit contradictory.

Your problems seems you're unable to relinquish leadership to anyone motivated enough to take over to bring real change; with Galerion more suited for a support gov role.

Since you resigned we haven't seen Galerion make any announcements or have any success showing ISX's leadership has really changed. No decisions have been made by him to try changing ISX's standing in world & I'm not sure he would be able to. For this resignation stunt to work, people would need to see you are willing to relinquish control & bring in leadership with new ideas for the future of ISX; rather than just a continuation of the status quo.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum