Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

The time stamps are there for anyone to see GM. Check them out for yourself if you wish. All I did was to provide SS's of your nations activity tab and SNX's war page from that time period.:)

Personally I'm not bothered by it at all.;) I'm pleased you got out!:D

yeah I hope GM didn't take it the wrong way, fleeing freedom from Tyranny is a noble goal...

Edited by MaineGOP

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke with Spider: Femocratic Lands switched to red team on 8/21 about 2:30 AM, trade agreements with SNX have been cancelled on 8/21 about 2:30 AM and contextually sent to KoN, but she forgot to switch the alliance :facepalm: until the next day, hence why the message "Done" to President Horton on 8/21 3:08 AM but effectively leaving the alliance happened on 8/22.

Vampir.

9 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Actually, if everyone misunderstands it's not me. If I were to shake your hand that would be my choice. Same with misunderstanding someone. That's you. 

I don't think you understand how communication works.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You are too irrelevant to be of help to anyone.

Isn't it just delightful how often you taste iron?

Edited by Neo Uruk

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I personally have no issues with GM leaving ISX to pursue her own goals. We do not hunt down people who do not want to fight, for we are an army of free people.

yet you make them sign an unending pledge when they join....

you talk out of both sides of your mouth. 

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

yet you make them sign an unending pledge when they join....

you talk out of both sides of your mouth. 

This isn't uncommon for Junka really.  I mean, just the other day one minute he was telling me I ran DK and disbanded it, and then the next he was rambling on asking how I seemed to have inherited Doom when I wasn't even consulted on major doom decisions.  And we've all seen him go on and on crying about Khan hitting new nations, to then turn around and ramble on and on about how he's great cause he hits new nations. 

2 minutes ago, Banned said:

This isn't uncommon for Junka really.  I mean, just the other day one minute he was telling me I ran DK and disbanded it, and then the next he was rambling on asking how I seemed to have inherited Doom when I wasn't even consulted on major doom decisions.  And we've all seen him go on and on crying about Khan hitting new nations, to then turn around and ramble on and on about how he's great cause he hits new nations. 

Seconded. 

@Junka this ties directly into why I was saying the other day that in Doomsphere you were always the odd man out. 

You rarely listen,  and tend to contradict yourself attempting to look righteous to everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Seconded. 

@Junka this ties directly into why I was saying the other day that in Doomsphere you were always the odd man out. 

You rarely NEVER listen,  and tend to  ALWAYS contradict yourself attempting to look righteous to everyone. 

There fixed that for you, let me know if you need anything else :)

12 minutes ago, Banned said:

Most of these points are taken out of context.

1. I said DK disbanded to avoid fighting NG.

2. You were not WC or Hershey level of importance.

3. You are now the Blood God of Doom, congrats.

4. Khan is a rogue who attacked us out of the blue last November, whereas my attacks are in self defense of our alliance.

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

4. Khan is a rogue who attacked us out of the blue last November, whereas my attacks are in self defense of our alliance.

1.  You quite specifically said that I disbanded DK to avoid fighting NG.  Not simply that DK disbanded to avoid fighting NG.

2.  No, I think the fact that I was neither WC nor Hershey was quite obvious.  To argue that you knew more about the internal workings of DK than I did, and to call Franz nothing more than a blowhard indicated just how little you knew. 

3.  There are 2 Doom's.  Doombird Doomcave and Doom Squad.  I am Blood God of neither.

4.  Does not change the fact that you attacked a 9 day old nation and claim to be some sort of elite warrior for it while crying that it's a poor show when Khan hits 60 and 90 day old nations, or whatever the hell age they were. 

1 hour ago, Banned said:

Galerion even called out the Imperium on raiding in this very topic!

7 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Junka was informed of our intentions on 8/18.

If this is true, that's fine. I would have booted you from the AA when you said you were leaving, but I understand that not everyone works that way.

Also, I kinda like KoNi. Good luck there :)

I want to make an announcement.

You know it isn't every day a girl like me gets soft words....but today I did from SLAP. Especially from Claude of Russia1.

I just feel I have to make this public.....WE.....ARE THINKING ABOUT......becoming...a couple....

I want to say and scream out to all of CN and Planet BOB.....thank you for the lovely compliments and together as a couple we can deal with this...

Claude thank you for the lovely pictures of you. Meet me in Boston dear and we will talk...

As a couple we will be one....and fix this issue between myself and SLAP. Planet BOB pray for us.

XOXOXO.

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nobody is forced to be a member of ISX, or take part in aggressive CBless wars.

How bout that time when you were still SNX and lots of your members left to form another AA (forget the name) and you threatened them at gunpoint to return to SNX? Yeah, thought so.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

1) did we really?, think about it silly little boy
2) And your not even on my level of importance and im a no body
3) Doom is dead so stop banging on about !@#$ you dont understand
4) Khan is a hero, he should be give all the respect of a hero, i think i will even send him some nice tech and money to keep up the good fight

1 hour ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I want to make an announcement.

You know it isn't every day a girl like me gets soft words....but today I did from SLAP. Especially from Claude of Russia1.

I just feel I have to make this public.....WE.....ARE THINKING ABOUT......becoming...a couple....

I want to say and scream out to all of CN and Planet BOB.....thank you for the lovely compliments and together as a couple we can deal with this...

Claude thank you for the lovely pictures of you. Meet me in Boston dear and we will talk...

As a couple we will be one....and fix this issue between myself and SLAP. Planet BOB pray for us.

XOXOXO.

Well I am glad things are sorting themselves out, please let junka down nicely he has had a hard time of late, on discord he was in aaawwwww of you, think he has a crush on you, he was praying you would go to permawar with him on slap

1 minute ago, Devialance said:

Well I am glad things are sorting themselves out, please let junka down nicely he has had a hard time of late, on discord he was in aaawwwww of you, think he has a crush on you, he was praying you would go to permawar with him on slap

awwwww....thank you Hun.  Claude and I are thinking of a Cruise Together......on the Love Boat. I can't wait he is such a hunk!!!!!!! 

I hope Banned won't get jealous though, but he is not alone he does have Eviljak to be his lackey. So I am sure Claude and I can be together....I LOVE YOU BABE.....kisses!!!

Here is a picture of our cruise boat....oh honey I can't wait    CLAUDE OF RUSSIA 1 I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE!!!!