Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

13 hours ago, Mogar said:

I'm not sure how you're going to bet tech with a warchest like yours.

He will just get one of his slaves, I mean alliance members to foot the bill like he did with the Polar tech deals he had so he could use it as war aid.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Haflinger said:

10 billion Khan? That's it? You used to be bigger than me, what happened?

(For the record. Once upon a time, it was not possible to change your nation's resources the way you can now. Khan and I both had nations that were gold and furs native, which is not an ideal combination. During this time, I tracked all the biggest nations in the world that were gold and furs native, and tried my best to climb the ranks. I think I ended up at #6, at least the last time I tracked it. Khan was #1.)

Some people do like it, a lot don't. There are a lot of stupid people out there.

The irony is strong with this one.

Poaching wars? Really?

... considers instituting an official policy of Last Call to make declaring a poaching war a CB for us ...

It's true, IRON are the real puppetmasters in this war.

You sir are awesome.

1 minute ago, AtlasXero said:

I've never seen so much butthurt on a forum. Goodness. This is fun to read guys. Keep it up lol

Mockery is butthurt now? Junka does seem to attract the mentally challenged in the world.

11 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Mockery is butthurt now? Junka does seem to attract the mentally challenged in the world.

I'm talking about everyone taking an offhand ooc comment I made the wrong way, not junka and his comments. I can't control what he says or does, I'm just responsible for myself. :P 

The butthurt is delicious.

Also @Neo Uruk

I'm not worried. I'm gaining something out of all this.

http://i.imgur.com/XEp9Z2d.png

http://i.imgur.com/xFMg2hQ.png

I mean it's not much but it helps me, eh? lol

Edited by AtlasXero

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Maybe the lion should as the sheep is beating the lion's badly.

Look at Gal's nation, and mine, i am the sheep he is the lion and ive left him with 200 infra, 3m and nothing else lol 

43 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

I'm talking about everyone taking an offhand ooc comment I made the wrong way, not junka and his comments. I can't control what he says or does, I'm just responsible for myself. :P 

The butthurt is delicious.

Also @Neo Uruk

I'm not worried. I'm gaining something out of all this.

http://i.imgur.com/XEp9Z2d.png

http://i.imgur.com/xFMg2hQ.png

I mean it's not much but it helps me, eh? lol

Then be held accountable for the !@#$%^&* that falls from your mouth.

Just now, Devialance said:

Then be held accountable for the !@#$%^&* that falls from your mouth.

I am. Be accountable for any misinterpretations you have for what I write. I mean, I put meaning one way and you guys choose to read it. It's not my problem if you misunderstand lmfao

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I dispute your claim to #1 tear collector.  You aren't even in the Top 20 ;)

I think you'd better look again. The tears I've collected are genuine hawaiian tears, every school boy knows that they trump all other tears!:smug:

34 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

I think you'd better look again. The tears I've collected are genuine hawaiian tears, every school boy knows that they trump all other tears!:smug:

did u have to sail far and wide to collect them from a exotic distant shore captain?:awesome:

6 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

I am. Be accountable for any misinterpretations you have for what I write. I mean, I put meaning one way and you guys choose to read it. It's not my problem if you misunderstand lmfao

Actually, if everyone misunderstands you, it's entirely on you

23 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Guy, My OOC is because you guys make this game seem like such a serious issue. I didn't belittle you, I'm bringing forward the fact that you guys don't need to sit here getting angry over what someone says in the first place. Hense me pointing out, "If you took school or work this seriously you'd have your first house". It's in no way meant as an insult. 

You seem very upset.  Do you need a hug?  Maybe help with school? Maybe house?  You should try and calm down, take a break.  Not take things so serious.    

11 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Could be. Whomever he was, I hope he died a slow painful death.:ph34r:

I have a feeling they would be trolling Junka as well... It's easy to claim you were close to someone or modeled your behavior after them if they aren't around to defend themselves...

25 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

Le sigh.  I read through all 25 pages of this and the only two things I walked away with is that Junktard is still an idiot and Keres is the only one to refer to him by his proper name.  Get with the program, people.

You should get an award for wading through that muck...

20 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

What happened? Casualties. I only had just over 6 million of them and I wanted more. But when I thought about it long and hard, I decided that casualties were just not enough, I needed more. So I elected to collect tears. Right now I have 6 million casualties and over 7 million tears. I currently rank #1 for tears. I feel a hole in my life has been filled and every dollar I exchange for a tear is money well spent. More people should follow my example, it is truly liberating!B-)

Dude, I'm over 15 million casualties. (Hey, I climbed a spot today, woo!)

21 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think you misread my post, the war was declared against a faction lead by an SNX traitor that poached from us during our Revolution, with the assistance of our enemies.

No, I didn't. Poaching is the lamest CB in the history of the world. You're declaring war because people wanted to leave your alliance in peacetime. Better that they leave now than you find them betraying you in wartime.

10 hours ago, berbers said:

I think Vlad still holds the record for #1 tear generator, he just wrecked an entire AA by himself and then got away with it :D

I think Bilrow and Electron Sponge deserve nominations as well.

2 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

Le sigh.  I read through all 25 pages of this and the only two things I walked away with is that Junktard is still an idiot and Keres is the only one to refer to him by his proper name.  Get with the program, people.

You forgot to read my jokes then :P

3 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

No, I didn't. Poaching is the lamest CB in the history of the world. You're declaring war because people wanted to leave your alliance in peacetime. Better that they leave now than you find them betraying you in wartime.

You mean like GM leaving him?