Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

It really shouldn't need explaining, ISX has had a hierarchical structure for the last 2 years where the only signatures on treaties come from Emperor and Hand. So Emperor or Hand are the only equivalent to government members in other alliances whose signatures you see on their treaties, If you want to know who speaks for a alliance then you only need to look at who gives their consent on official documentation. I know there are alliances who mess around with stuff like this but ISX hasn't been one of them.

it really does need explaining when someone (in your alliance!) has explicitly claimed there is an advisor position and junka is filling it

19 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The peaple we were fighting are alot more aggressive than Oculus.

No, we really aren't. Dude, this whole war started on August 22nd. If we were Oculus, we wouldn't even have started discussing peace yet.

6 hours ago, Galerion said:

It really shouldn't need explaining, ISX has had a hierarchical structure for the last 2 years where the only signatures on treaties come from Emperor and Hand. So Emperor or Hand are the only equivalent to government members in other alliances whose signatures you see on their treaties, If you want to know who speaks for a alliance then you only need to look at who gives their consent on official documentation. I know there are alliances who mess around with stuff like this but ISX hasn't been one of them.

Yeah, I'll buy that. I've never been fond of the idea of holding AAs responsible for what random members say, even when they used to be in charge. Then again, if you make like Polar and put him back into power, this quote will come back to haunt you.

9 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

it really does need explaining when someone (in your alliance!) has explicitly claimed there is an advisor position and junka is filling it

To expect a 39 day old nation who has been on the alliance 30 days to fully grasp all of the finer point of a AA's structure and operation is a bit much rey, I guess me expecting people here to look at things with some intelligence maybe a mistake though.

Edited by Galerion

6 hours ago, Galerion said:

To expect a 39 day old nation who has been on the alliance 30 days to fully grasp all of the finer point of a AA's structure and operation is a bit much rey, I guess me expecting people here to look at things with some intelligence maybe a mistake though.

You can expect some people to behave in that fashion, but you're talking to Rey.

haha epic burnz

yes, alliance leaders are responsible for clarifying who is and is not government

it's kind of a thing

if you have someone -- who has been in the alliance an entire month -- who does not know the government structure to the point that they don't know who is in the government you may want to look at either decluttering the government or explaining to them 

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our Emperor doesn't answer to a rogue.

He apparently thinks the government listing is a finer point of alliance structure, so maybe that's for the best and you should come with someone more experienced.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I know alot of you guys feel tough with large warchests picking fights with new nations and those of us who have been fighting for months, but if you want a real challenge there's lots of other nations out there.

You are the only person who bragged about driving new nations out of the game, you fracking hypocrite 

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I know alot of you guys feel tough with large warchests picking fights with new nations and those of us who have been fighting for months, but if you want a real challenge there's lots of other nations out there.

I provided you with an offer to escape war. Do not moan that others have taken up the cause of ISX accountability.

In fact, nobody from ISX has approached me for peace. Why wouldn't my alliance continue attacking?

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

I provided you with an offer to escape war. Do not moan that others have taken up the cause of ISX accountability.

In fact, nobody from ISX has approached me for peace. Why wouldn't my alliance continue attacking?

Rey if you want peace then you can PM me and we will talk.

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Poor rey, thinks I don't understand my alliance.

I said he's an adviser, not that his rank is adviser. It's relief officer. I think you need to read my posts again man.

I think you should inform yourself before making posts, man.