Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

59 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What is the "cause" here, the extermination of ISX to make lebensraum on brown? Sounds like a bad cause unless you are evil in the first place, in which case it is the duty of every good person to resist.

The cause being supporting your own alliance, duh. Not everything is about you and SNX.

41 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I don't find it embarrassing at all. If I were still in their alliance, I would of never surrendered. I did offer to finish out the SNX war and then leave SLAP under safe passage to an alliance that would take me. Instead my former alliance attacked whilst I was still fighting their war. Imagine being savaged by the impressive fighting skills of SNX and then having 2 SLAP nations jumping you whilst you are fighting their war.

Whatever the internal politics, the situation could of been handled differently on both sides I will admit. This Emperor/Empress is not infallible. But EvilJak and BANNED do have blame in this sad situation.

Though I guess in this case, it is all about SNX? You should go join them. You have a huge hard on for them, and maybe Junka's stellar example can show you how to fight and also how to be loyal to your alliance, since you apparently know neither in the year of our admin 2017.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

you completely correct. ISX has gotten a lot of bad press because of the excellent work of the SLAP propaganda machine. Unfortunately in this game good alliances do sometimes get rolled.

You must be new, ISX's bad rap is Junka's bad rep which predates SLAP

1 hour ago, Tevron said:

Well I not at all sure about that. But Junka is a heck of a fighter. I never claimed to be a fighter, I am more of a lover. As CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 would tell you.

I have read a lot of Good Junka's posts. I think most of his detractors are those that fought and lost to his nation in war. I cannot comment on all of his actions, as for many years I have stayed out the political forums of Cybernations. I prefer a quiet Cyber life building my nation and being a free spirit.

I have done my share of fighting over the 10 years I have been on Planet Bob. I have to say in both OCC and IC I don't like bullies. And SLAP has become just that. A bully.

Hopefully, there will be a change of leadership in SLAP or that BANNED will find some enlightenment and a new Renaissance comes to SLAP. I hate to see them acting like the GOONS of yester year.

There is such potential in the alliance, if only they had a change of direction.

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

9 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Well I not at all sure about that. But Junka is a heck of a fighter. I never claimed to be a fighter, I am more of a lover. As CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 would tell you.

I have read a lot of Good Junka's posts. I think most of his detractors are those that fought and lost to his nation in war. I cannot comment on all of his actions, as for many years I have stayed out the political forums of Cybernations. I prefer a quiet Cyber life building my nation and being a free spirit.

I have done my share of fighting over the 10 years I have been on Planet Bob. I have to say in both OCC and IC I don't like bullies. And SLAP has become just that. A bully.

Hopefully, there will be a change of leadership in SLAP or that BANNED will find some enlightenment and a new Renaissance comes to SLAP. I hate to see them acting like the GOONS of yester year.

There is such potential in the alliance, if only they had a change of direction.

You seem like a good fit for GPA.

23 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

You people that don't pay attention to politics and then come run your mouths on OWF annoy me.  Recently his two allies dropped him because of his mouth. The dislike for him has nothing to do with people losing wars to him (they don't really win, he just claims he won every war) as Polar has not lost to ISX and Junka and they dropped him for his mouth and actions. Many people who have never fought him dislike him. He is considered a joke CN wide. There are different views on how to deal with him. Should he be ignored, should he be pitied, should he be destroyed, should he be taught a lesson. There are very few though who don't think he has some issues and is an issue for ISX..

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

You people that don't pay attention to politics and then come run your mouths on OWF annoy me.

After years of absence this is the ultimate irony. You only had a problem after you got kicked from our server for posting degeneracy involve pineapple-anal contact.

Edited by Immortan Junka

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

After years of absence this is the ultimate irony. You only had a problem after you got kicked from our server for posting degeneracy involve pineapple-anal contact.

More lies from the pathological liar. I had problems before that, literally you talked to me about that it makes you look bad when I badmouth you publicly and to please tone it down. LITERALLY had that discussion long  before you kicked me from the server. Your lies are so easily proven false, why do you even try...

2 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

More lies from the pathological liar. I had problems before that, literally you talked to me about that it makes you look bad when I badmouth you publicly and to please tone it down. LITERALLY had that discussion long  before you kicked me from the server. Your lies are so easily proven false, why do you even try...

We kicked the entire pineapple-in-anus circlejerk, only you however was truly buttmad about it.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We kicked the entire pineapple-in-anus circlejerk, only you however was truly buttmad about it.

Everyone watch how Junka ignores that he is proven wrong, keeps parroting the same lie because he thinks if he doesn't acknowledge the facts that disprove him they don't exist.

image.png

So what were you saying about me not having a problem with you until you acted liked a baby and kicked me from the server? Looks like I said the only thing that would interest me in CN was making you cry from when i first got active in CN again. You know this anyways, but you can't help but lie..

I wasn't butthurt about it, I went off on what a pathetic thin skinned, emo little punk you are.  I could care less about your lame server, I was annoyed as crap about how childish you are. MOMMY THEY ARE MEAN TO ME, I'M NOT LETTING THEM PLAY WITH ME HERE ANYMORE. You are a punk, and a coward.

Edited by MaineGOP

4 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Looks like I said the only thing that would interest me in CN was making you cry from when i first got active in CN again.

That really doesn't help your case either, but I am glad my macho aesthetics left such an impression on your fragile ego all those years ago.

d0a.jpg

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

That really doesn't help your case either, but I am glad my macho aesthetics left such an impression on your fragile ego all those years ago.

d0a.jpg

Only a man who rarely gets laid has to brag about his conquests and belittle others for it, someone who is confident and has had success doesn't need to broadcast it. So... I think everyone knows how to judge this...

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

Only a man who rarely gets laid has to brag about his conquests and belittle others for it, someone who is confident and has had success doesn't need to broadcast it. So... I think everyone knows how to judge this...

You literally said you devoted a decade of your existence to a simultaneous worship and hatred of my masculine ideal.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You literally said you devoted a decade of your existence to a simultaneous worship and hatred of my masculine ideal.

Do you know what the word literal means? Because I didn't literally say that. I had forgotten about you while I was gone, I had forgotten most of CN. Hadn't given it a second thought until earlier this year. When I saw you were still here I was reminded of what a tool you are, when I saw your posts it was confirmed to me that you were still a tool. At that time I hadn't made all the connections to people I have now and had no real reason to play so I was saying to Meth that hey that would be something that would at least intrigue me... 

You know the difference between you and I Junka? When I log off, I don't think one minute about CN, at all. When you log off you sit there and obsess over it, what people are saying. For a decade this game has been your life... That's the real sad thing.

I am a philosopher and a warrior in pursuit of the truth, and I love CN because all the shades of good and evil reveal themselves uninhibited. Your struggle with phallic envy has lead you down a path of evil, when you choose to stalk me everywhere in ill-will, ignorant of what I am fighting for.

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

You must be new, ISX's bad rap is Junka's bad rep which predates SLAP

Rest In Peace IAA

If nothing else, at least Junka puts a lot of effort into what he does. Best of luck repairing your image ISX and re-branding yourself Junka. Godspeed.

6 hours ago, Thrash said:

You need to stfu and stop thinking you can demand/request anything on your behalf. At least Junka was able to lead an alliance with more then 3 members, I can't recall you ever doing that yourself. $%&@ me, I'm praising Junka, but he's sure as !@#$ better than you.

Methy led FCC, a Citadel member, before Karma.

Now, I happen to agree with your assessment of the overall worth of those two. However, you have to remember that Terry Howard led Illuminati to nearly 300 members. And he was worse than either of those two. So having a big alliance does not make one a good leader. (Doesn't hurt though.)

1 hour ago, Jestercellion said:

Rest In Peace IAA

If nothing else, at least Junka puts a lot of effort into what he does. Best of luck repairing your image ISX and re-branding yourself Junka. Godspeed.

No one ever doubts his work ethic and not really even his organizational skills. It's his mouth that gets him in trouble, and just continually pissing everyone off. If his tongue was removed he'd be a great asset.

37 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

No one ever doubts his work ethic and not really even his organizational skills. It's his mouth that gets him in trouble, and just continually pissing everyone off. If his tongue was removed he'd be a great asset.

Whereas you simply have a mouth with no skills to speak of. B-)

4 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Everyone watch how Junka ignores that he is proven wrong, keeps parroting the same lie because he thinks if he doesn't acknowledge the facts that disprove him they don't exist.

image.png

So what were you saying about me not having a problem with you until you acted liked a baby and kicked me from the server? Looks like I said the only thing that would interest me in CN was making you cry from when i first got active in CN again. You know this anyways, but you can't help but lie..

I wasn't butthurt about it, I went off on what a pathetic thin skinned, emo little punk you are.  I could care less about your lame server, I was annoyed as crap about how childish you are. MOMMY THEY ARE MEAN TO ME, I'M NOT LETTING THEM PLAY WITH ME HERE ANYMORE. You are a punk, and a coward.

Hey, I'm no expert but, You sound pretty butthurt there. Would you like some ice to sit on or would you rather play switch while you complain like a child yourself about being kicked from a server? I mean, he may be "a little emo punk" but I don't see him crying about being removed from a server like you..

Edited by AtlasXero

24 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Hey, I'm no expert but, You sound pretty butthurt there. Would you like some ice to sit on or would you rather play switch while you complain like a child yourself about being kicked from a server? I mean, he may be "a little emo punk" but I don't see him crying about being removed from a server like you..

You attacked me -- while too broke to actually do anything -- because I insulted you here. Run away, child.

23 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

You attacked me -- while too broke to actually do anything -- because I insulted you here. Run away, child.

No I attacked you because I was given orders too. I'm a loyal person. Plus while I lost mor than you I still managed to hold off against you and another. So, I'm happy with my current experience. Besides I took around 6 mill from you in loot. :P Who needs a tech deal when you can just loot Neo.