Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

To be fair, it's like 10-11pmfor Galerion. I doubt he wants to waste his time with us here on Bob.

!@#$. Half the time I'm up to 6am trying to deal with !@#$. 

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Emperor is far more dignified than I am and doesn't care to associate much with barbarians.

Step 1 of inheriting a leadership position is dealing with your predecessor's messes.

8 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

ISX just needs to boot him out.  No matter what his position is he is going to keep getting them rolled and keep them from ever repairing their tattered reputation.    

Why would I be booted out when the alliance govt has a 94% approval rating? While we desire peace for purely economic reasons, I think you underestimate the tenacity of some of our members.

But sure, I could as a populist former leader be forced out because of the attacks of our enemies. That doesnt stop anyone else from coming with me, because at that point the only reason for me to exist will be to bring a guerrilla war to those attacked the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

43 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I disagree completely, he is a valuable asset for internal functions.

Which is completely useless if he is getting them rolled all the time and keeping them isolated.  Then they should simply ban him from public speaking in any form and if he can not do it kick him.  Either way their problem goes away.  Of course you know is not capable of shutting up and doing what is best for ISX.  

40 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why would I be booted out when the alliance govt has a 94% approval rating? While we desire peace for purely economic reasons, I think you underestimate the tenacity of some of our members.

But sure, I could as a populist former leader be forced out because of the attacks of our enemies. That doesnt stop anyone else from coming with me, because at that point the only reason for me to exist will be to bring a guerrilla war to those attacked the Imperium.

If your members want you there then they deserve exactly what they get.  Isolation, derision and war.  And stop with guerrilla war nonsense, people would love it.  

3 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Which is completely useless if he is getting them rolled all the time 

If he actually worked "internal" affairs"... and left external alone, iSX would do quite well.

19 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If he actually worked "internal" affairs"... and left external alone, iSX would do quite well.

. What if we undertake to train this one and the Dork Lard should return?

All im still seeing here is still Chim but... worse... a fake "Im not in gov anymore" but where he actually is with a puppet running it for him, how does that fix anything?

1 minute ago, Haflinger said:

Wait, you think your bigs have enough warchests to take ours on?

You're a seriously funny guy. Try getting some gather intels done.

I don't think he realizes that LC is hitting them yet Haflinger.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am 100% sure ISX do want to live in peace, WAIT if that was true they would have forced you out of gov and out of the alliance a long time ago, they all know ISX is and has gotten rolled every single time due to you, they also know by kicking you out and some time for a real leader to repair the damage you have done that ISX would find themselves with friends, and support, but keeping you around they only find war. So if they truly wanted peace why did they not remove you a long time ago ?