Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Most of these points are taken out of context.

4. Khan is a rogue who attacked us out of the blue last November, whereas my attacks are in self defense of our alliance.

Typical Junka lies.

All my wars have been in self defence, I have not fought a single war against SNX in aggression. I don't know where you get this rubbish from Junka, we both know you're spouting crap. The sooner you quit this game, the better. Until then, I am, and always will be, the #1 hawaiian tear collector.:smug:

13 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

yet you make them sign an unending pledge when they join....

you talk out of both sides of your mouth. 

Yeah that is rather funny, but you should stop taking him seriously and just laugh at him.

Everyone knows he is a compulsive liar both IC and OOC. 

14 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Typical Junka lies.

All my wars have been in self defence, I have not fought a single war against SNX in aggression. I don't know where you get this rubbish from Junka, we both know you're spouting crap. The sooner you quit this game, the better. Until then, I am, and always will be, the #1 hawaiian tear collector.:smug:

Never forget.  I remember when Emperor Khan was viciously attacked by ISX and fought back, outnumbered and alone.  What a brave, brave man.

18 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Me_too_f26441a8be876750352140a3a64af48d.

I don't know about the former but I encourage the latter, lest we derail this !@#$ further.

Why thank you Hun,

Well I just might start my own thread, but I want to hear from you the reader. Do you want this Girl Emperor to start her own thread???? PM me or respond here….and oh, if you really like me. Let’s talk trade with my nation and I will take any donations of money, tech and troops. I know that some of you out there HATE SLAP, as much as I do. I should start a GO FUND ME PAGE here for money tech and troops….I am just going to sweet talk all of you some more.

Ok, lets get started. I will get to the battle reports from my Generals in Constantinople who are in communication with me. And cell was a busy last night. But not to worry, PAX Constantinople did a little better than expected, oh yes the armies of SLAP advanced into my country, but we did have a couple of Nuke surprises for them at server time.

NOW THE BETTER STUFF:

Ok last night I told you my new beau CLAUDE of RUSSIA1, offered to take THIS GIRL on a cruise!!!!

Well things happened so fast on Planet BOB, and Claude flew to Boston late last night and then flew me to NEW YORK CITY!!!

And from there we boarded our cruise ship… Here is a picture of it below.

Any way I am going to show you what a fast relationship can start on PLANET BOB.

And so to all of you know that LOVE and PEACE CONQUERS ALL!!!  Do you hear that Blood God Banned!!!!!!….LOVE AND PEACE CONQUERS ALL.

You should be more like my new beau…..CLAUDE of RUSSIA1.

DxibGWJ.jpg

And here is the First real picture of CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 and me together. I took off my wig, he wanted to see me all natural like. CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 is on the left, is he sure is a HAM!!!! Oh CLAUDE of RUSSIA1.  That's before we kissed.....and I am NOT showing that one!!!!!  Maybe if you send supplies and trades my way.....MAYBE!!!!!

I look so unattractive without my makeup and wig....but....CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 doesn't care.

Pc8HS0q.jpg

and my last picture is of EvilJak, he saw us off at the pier and gave me roses....Banned roughed up a bit yesterday, but EvilJak had kind words for me this morning........I wonder......no better not go there ha ha ha... :) 

Evil looks so handsome in his wheelchair....I want to call him Good Jack!!!!! LOL!

YT7WXfU.jpg

more pictures and reports from the front lines of PAX Constantinople tomorrow night. Remember my name....EMPEROR MARTIN BORMANN!!!! :P 

And I am in a life and death struggle with SLAP...so send those donations my way to PAX Constantinople. Oh and one more thing, if there is an alliance that would take me, I could be your OFFICIAL TROLLER.....see you tomorrow night girls!!!!  kisses!!!  xoxoxox

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

Your are just jealous General because you don't look good in a speedo like CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 does.😛

and I do have pictures of that....so any of you want to see?

you know what to do.....let me see that good old fashioned aid!

...but I could set you up with one of my girlfriends General....you might like her....but she is s bit older and ....errrrr......heavier.

remember....LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!!!

Kisses 😘

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

12 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Why thank you Hun,

Well I just might start my own thread, but I want to hear from you the reader. Do you want this Girl Emperor to start her own thread????

From one woman to another, please do.  The SLAP boys are getting tired of laughing at Junka only and could use another form of entertainment.   Much appreciated.

Edited by White Chocolate

On 8/31/2017 at 6:57 AM, MaineGOP said:

Wow, and you wonder why we give you crap. SMH. Be very careful I have long said I have no problem with ISX members, just Junka. You are slowly changing that opinion. Sometimes talking too much is a negative thing.

I think you're vastly overestimating how much your opinion matters in regards to the current ISX situation. Whether you decide to post negative or positive things about ISX would have no effect on their current situation.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think you're vastly overestimating how much your opinion matters in regards to the current ISX situation. Whether you decide to post negative or positive things about ISX would have no effect on their current situation.

Pretty much sums up what I was saying before. We don't care what others think of us hahaha

52 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

lol !@#$@#$ from

Hard to make out what you're even trying to say. However I never claimed to be deciding how long ISX stays at war with any of the AAs they're currently fighting. Khan will likely keep fighting them as long as he has money, based on his history at least. For those AAs where both sides are interested in an end date, the wars will likely cease whenever they're negotiated to end by the leaders of the involved alliances.

Whether ISX has lasting peace and with who will depend on Galerion's leadership & decisions; with how he handles this situation being the first real test of his leadership. A few comments by regular members will have almost no effect & comments from those who aren't involved will have zero effect.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Hard to make out what you're even trying to say. However I never claimed to be deciding how long ISX stays at war with any of the AAs they're currently fighting. Khan will likely keep fighting them as long as he has money, based on his history at least. For those AAs where both sides are interested in an end date, the wars will likely cease whenever they're negotiated to end by the leaders of the involved alliances.

Whether ISX has lasting peace and with who will depend on Galerion's leadership & decisions; with how he handles this situation being the first real test of his leadership. A few comments by regular members will have almost no effect & comments from those who aren't involved will have zero effect.

Well, I'll disagree with that last bit (The "zero affect"). It'll have a small affect because ISX is one of those alliances that have been here awhile. We do want to look at least, semi-good. I mean some of us are at war with Ero Uruk just because we can. His opinion may not matter to me, may not even matter to junka either, but in the end we're all cn and trying to get the place running smoothly.

2 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Well, I'll disagree with that last bit (The "zero affect"). It'll have a small affect because ISX is one of those alliances that have been here awhile. We do want to look at least, semi-good. I mean some of us are at war with Ero Uruk just because we can. His opinion may not matter to me, may not even matter to junka either, but in the end we're all cn and trying to get the place running smoothly.

I wasn't referring to Neo Uruk when I said those who aren't involved. (The comment he was replying to wasn't aimed at him, even if I doubt he has any say in when Last Call/Kashmir/SLAP will peace out.)

If I were to take over ISX; I would probably zero out his infra/tech/land before giving him peace to set the tone for my reign. So he's involved & how you deal with him can shape perceptions, but the opinion of somebody like Maine is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

His opinion may not matter to me, may not even matter to junka either, but in the end we're all cn and trying to get the place running smoothly.

Try and include Galerion in your responses every now and then when you talk about people who matter. It'll look better further on down the road should he wish to start pretending that he's your leader.;)

3 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Try and include Galerion in your responses every now and then when you talk about people who matter. It'll look better further on down the road should he wish to start pretending that he's your leader.;)

I didn't include him because Galerion doesn't read OFW nearly as much as Junka does. For the most part Gal focuses inwardly for the alliance instead of worrying what this person or that person is saying.

5 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

I didn't include him because Galerion doesn't read OFW nearly as much as Junka does. For the most part Gal focuses inwardly for the alliance instead of worrying what this person or that person is saying.

Good job they've got you to fill in for them and answer on their behalf eh?:lol1:

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

Good job they've got you to fill in for them and answer on their behalf eh?:lol1:

I mean, if you want to see how he'd react go and tag him man. I know he'd agree with me that he isn't worried about what others say. He's more concerned with inter-alliance relations and keeping our members safe. So he stays off of OFW. Too many drama-queens.

11 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Unlike you I do not overestimate my opinion. But so nice of you to jump in. Perhaps its hard for narcissists to realize that not every post all about me me me. The point is if my opinion is changing based on his actions, then other peoples who hold the same views as me might also be changing. 

12 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

I mean, if you want to see how he'd react go and tag him man. I know he'd agree with me that he isn't worried about what others say. He's more concerned with inter-alliance relations and keeping our members safe. So he stays off of OFW. Too many drama-queens.

So you're here as the replacement drama queen for Junka then? Because you're doing great, you really are!;)