Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, spankthefrank said:

...ISX seems fine with being raided bimonthly, atleast from what their members have been posting so far.

They love it!

Here's just some of the messages I've received:-

"Best fun I've had with my clothes on".

"For the first time in years I finally feel free".

"Thanks to you, I came out to my family last night".

"We've decided to get married in the fall, would you do me the honour of being my best man?".

6 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

You'll eventually get bored. We aren't interested in fighting a war with you anyway.

lol that you can't even defend !@#$ but just hope people get bored of beating your face in

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Jack Layton is the ultimate barbarian, attacking anyone for any reason for the mearest opportunity. He was once our ally, but I fear he is beyond redemption now.

Och hes alright really. 

You seriously have not seen the real barbarian hordes so far. For the sake of the clueless, brainwashed and yet innocent masses within ISX, lets hope you dont. 

Edited by Helbrecht

2 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

Och hes alright really. 

You seriously have not seen the real barbarian hordes so far. For the sake of the clueless, brainwashed and yet innocent masses within ISX, lets hope you dont. 

So far we have been attacked by Kashmir, Last Call and SLAP with the objective of subjugating our membership. Because of this, if peace isn't agreed to with Emperor Galerion, the membership of all three AAs are subject to attacks long term. 

We aren't simply going to sit here and let these idiots raid us "bi-monthly" passively. Anyone who wants to exterminate our family will face extermination themselves.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So far we have been attacked by Kashmir, Last Call and SLAP with the objective of subjugating our membership. Because of this, if peace isn't agreed to with Emperor Galerion, the membership of all three AAs are subject to attacks long term.

I thought you were the adviser? Or are you now the official spokesman? Not that any of that matters, and I really don't care, I think the real question here is; when you say "long term", do you mean a few days or a whole week?

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We aren't simply going to sit here and let these idiots raid us "bi-monthly" passively. Anyone who wants to exterminate our family will face extermination themselves.

Hi!B-) <waves>

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Shut up Khan, we wiped out 60% of your 10 bill and Ive been personally fighting you since April, only reason you have had a break lately is because of all these other barbarians running around.

Nothing that zero aid packages can't fix. :smug:

Are you waving back at me? Looks like you are... no... oh! you're drowning!:D

57 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We aren't simply going to sit here

Weird how declarative you are as a non-leader

13 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Personally, I believe the arguments are dancing around the heart of the problem here. The battles between ISX and SLAP don't have clear footing. The ISX don't want a war, there hasn't been a DoW on either side. Just an ultimatum on both sides. I don't believe this ultimatum has harmed our alliance, as Gal is in the midst of peace talks with SLAP. That is the extent of the information I can bring to the table, I'd appreciate it if people would take the ultimatum with a grain of salt. Chances are that it won't need to come to fruition on either side.

You do have to admit he has a point.

Starting to like you, then you ruin it when you support junka and his rage on nothing. 

19 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

If Galerion orders me to stop posting, I will do so. I suspect he hasn't because the barbarian rabble before us is immoral, unworthy of respect and not all that intimidating.

I suspect he has not beuse he knows you can not stop posting and he does not want you to make promises to him you clearly can not keep.  Wise man.

The best I have seen from you when you are truly motivated is maybe five days.

Edited by White Chocolate

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

I suspect he has not beuse he knows you can not stop posting and he does not want you to make promises to him you clearly can not keep.  Wise man.

The best I have seen from you when you are truly motivated is maybe five days.

I'm just doing my job in the lower-tier.

15 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Junka you are welcome to attack us long term if you wish, you seem to think threats of long term war scares anyone, The thing you do not seem to understand is that this raid will go as long as it needs to, you can say we are trying to take your freedom, you can say we are barbarians, Terrorist, and what other word you like to use in order to put fear in your mindless troops to get them to fight or hide.

But here is the simple truth, No one cares is ISX is about or not, No one wants anyone to leave the game, No one wants to take anyone's freedom, WE WANT is for you to respect as you want respect yourself, You keep claiming the high ground but lets face it if anyone in this world who should not even think of claiming the high ground is you.

Just look at the number of alliances you have insulted, the only reason more of them are not messing you up is due to the fact most do not think you are worth it, you fight for 2 or 3 days then you all turtle and just send nukes or take a huge beating that is it, how many of these so called warriors you have that are fighting, all you keep saying is wait until our top nations are 60k NS and we use EMP nukes, by that time i think most of your members will be done and out of the fight.

You have zero respect for the leader or the members of ISX.