Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Serberus_I said:

Your ignorance is astounding. That's not meant as an insult btw.

Do you not think we have not tried talking to Junka?! We've offered advice and guidance but we are met with lines like "immoral barbarians" and our good advice is ignored. And this has been going on for a very long time, which has led to the situation you are in at present and it's never going to stop because Junka continues his "immoral barbarian" argument.

Have you tried turning it off then on???...

If you're advice and Guidance are in the form of threats, I honestly don't blame him. Look, I get that you both are angry and upset because you don't like who he chose to take over, and you don't like that he posted an ultimatum. Thing is, he's not threatening either of you in the OP. Yet, both have you have been quick to threaten the alliance, purely based off of a misunderstanding and past instances. "I'm the guy nuking you. and I'll keep nuking you till you choose correctly"? That's not Guidance or advice, That's bullying people into choosing something for your benefit. Notice, I don't call people barbarians? I rank lower than Junka, Yeah I'm new. Clearly, I see something else here that none of you do. Perhaps, instead of nailing a snake to a post per say, you should get together with Galerion and discuss the issues with him. He's in peace talks with slap, chances are he doesn't want a war with anyone, and would be more keen to listening to you if you didn't sit here spewing this bull@@@.

1 minute ago, AtlasXero said:

If you're advice and Guidance are in the form of threats, I honestly don't blame him. Look, I get that you both are angry and upset because you don't like who he chose to take over, and you don't like that he posted an ultimatum. Thing is, he's not threatening either of you in the OP. Yet, both have you have been quick to threaten the alliance, purely based off of a misunderstanding and past instances. "I'm the guy nuking you. and I'll keep nuking you till you choose correctly"? That's not Guidance or advice, That's bullying people into choosing something for your benefit. Notice, I don't call people barbarians? I rank lower than Junka, Yeah I'm new. Clearly, I see something else here that none of you do. Perhaps, instead of nailing a snake to a post per say, you should get together with Galerion and discuss the issues with him. He's in peace talks with slap, chances are he doesn't want a war with anyone, and would be more keen to listening to you if you didn't sit here spewing this bull@@@.

I've been nailing Junka's snake to a post for quite a few rounds. Still haven't gotten tired of it.

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

I am neither angry nor upset. I'm Serb, pleased to meet you! :P

Where do you get the idea that we have been giving advice in the forms fo threats? Junka perchance?! You really need to check your sources of information for reliabiliy and bias befoe trying to make an argument here. It makes you look idiotic.

Just now, Jack Layton said:

You seem alright. You want to join the winners?

I'm fine where I am, thank you. Though I would rather you guys settled this dispute with Galerion. I'm not here as an instigator of war, I'm just trying to diffuse the situation. Of course, not everyone likes what I say anyway lmao

Just now, AtlasXero said:

I'm fine where I am, thank you. Though I would rather you guys settled this dispute with Galerion. I'm not here as an instigator of war, I'm just trying to diffuse the situation. Of course, not everyone likes what I say anyway lmao

I get it. You don't want to look like an Italian and switch mid-war. No offence to any wops present. That's a respectable position to have. After this is done, send me a message. I'll take care of you.

59 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Jack Layton is the ultimate barbarian, attacking anyone for any reason for the mearest opportunity. He was once our ally, but I fear he is beyond redemption now.

Atlas, do you see my point?! There's no getting through to such a person.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Jack Layton is the ultimate barbarian, attacking anyone for any reason for the mearest opportunity. He was once our ally, but I fear he is beyond redemption now.

Holy !@#$. That's badass. Can I use that in my signature?

1 minute ago, King Conrad said:

I think you ought to put that bit about being the Flail of God back in your nation info, personally.

Still there, brah.

Nation Slogan:
I am the Flail of God. Your sins must have been great indeed for Him to send such a punishment as me.  

42 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

LMAO

Spam is defined as creating posts or topics containing only contentless material of any kind. Users found spamming will receive a warning. Examples include (but are in no way limited to) posts containing nothing but smilies, "+1", "QFT", "this" any other one/few-word contentless combination, joke threads, or posts containing quotes and anything that counts as spam by itself. Adding words to a post with the express intent of avoiding a spam warn will result in a warning. These posts and other similar contributions have no substance and hence are considered spam.

Write something or post nothing.