Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Honestly, if you people took your jobs or school this seriously you'd actually be making enough to get your first house. 🤣 It's a game on a browser. Chill out.

Ah, Ad Hominem. Congrats on destroying what minuscule "moral higher ground" you could have claimed. 

Anyways, what I notice is that ISX loses about 10% of it's NS in the span of a day (about 200,000 out of 2,000,000) and then Junka retires. Ok, that is understandable, people have been asking that he drops his leadership position for a while now. His execution of it was terrible though. Instead of just saying that he is retiring, he promises that he will attack anyone who does not peace out ISX. Because of that, any chance in anyone believing that he wants peace was destroyed. 

Next, Galerion was the Hand of the King before his promotion, so he would make a sensible choice. It would make sense that Junka stays on as an advisor, but there is a problem with that: Junka is known for trying to control the outcomes on both sides, as well as having everything his way. Combine that with the fact that Galerion has never really done anything on the inter-alliance stage, and that he really only operated as Junka's assistant, and no one will believe that he is the actual ruler of ISX, whether it is true or not. 

Moving on, there is Galerion's presence, or lack thereof in the OWF. There was never any public acceptance of the position of power, and there is only one post of his that I can recall from this twenty-some page thread, with many, many more from Junka. Sure, a public acceptance thread is not required, but it would do at least something to verify Galerion. All we are seeing here is Junka saying that he passed power along, while continuously fighting back and making promises that he should not have the power to be making. Is he the official spokesperson of ISX? Are his comments promises or just empty threats?

Lastly, Junka stepped on a few too many toes. Any allies or protectors he could have had was driven away by him, so he has no allies to call for help. Look at the earlier posts--Hitchcock, who up until recently was a staunch supporter of Junka, quickly tempered that attitude into something that was lukewarm at best. So what is Junka's only option? To double down on what he does best--writing essays and trying to proliferate a standard for war when it will suit him. 

He speaks of a just war, but only does so when it benefits him. I implore you, please ask him of the SNX offensive against the remnants of AFRO--an alliance that was dissolved earlier that day, had no communication infrastructure in place, and was largely inactive. Where was Junka's justice in that? It was just him forcing former members of SNX back into SNX for some reasons that were never elucidated. If what some of the others on this thread are saying the truth, that wasn't even an isolated event. Why should he be given a "just war" when he won't extend the same courtesy to others? It does reek of hypocrisy. 

EDIT: There, that was my two cents. 

Edited by Joel James

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Joel James said:

Moving on, there is Galerion's presence, or lack thereof in the OWF. There was never any public acceptance of the position of power

This is incorrect, Galerion did publicly acknowledge accepting the position.

29 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is incorrect, Galerion did publicly acknowledge accepting the position.

A post that gets buried in a crazy thread is not what I would expect. I would expect a new thread outlining the new leadership structure and the path for ISX moving forward...

43 minutes ago, Joel James said:

Ah, Ad Hominem. Congrats on destroying what minuscule "moral higher ground" you could have claimed. 

Anyways, what I notice is that ISX loses about 10% of it's NS in the span of a day (about 200,000 out of 2,000,000) and then Junka retires. Ok, that is understandable, people have been asking that he drops his leadership position for a while now. His execution of it was terrible though. Instead of just saying that he is retiring, he promises that he will attack anyone who does not peace out ISX. Because of that, any chance in anyone believing that he wants peace was destroyed. 

Next, Galerion was the Hand of the King before his promotion, so he would make a sensible choice. It would make sense that Junka stays on as an advisor, but there is a problem with that: Junka is known for trying to control the outcomes on both sides, as well as having everything his way. Combine that with the fact that Galerion has never really done anything on the inter-alliance stage, and that he really only operated as Junka's assistant, and no one will believe that he is the actual ruler of ISX, whether it is true or not. 

Moving on, there is Galerion's presence, or lack thereof in the OWF. There was never any public acceptance of the position of power, and there is only one post of his that I can recall from this twenty-some page thread, with many, many more from Junka. Sure, a public acceptance thread is not required, but it would do at least something to verify Galerion. All we are seeing here is Junka saying that he passed power along, while continuously fighting back and making promises that he should not have the power to be making. Is he the official spokesperson of ISX? Are his comments promises or just empty threats?

Lastly, Junka stepped on a few too many toes. Any allies or protectors he could have had was driven away by him, so he has no allies to call for help. Look at the earlier posts--Hitchcock, who up until recently was a staunch supporter of Junka, quickly tempered that attitude into something that was lukewarm at best. So what is Junka's only option? To double down on what he does best--writing essays and trying to proliferate a standard for war when it will suit him. 

He speaks of a just war, but only does so when it benefits him. I implore you, please ask him of the SNX offensive against the remnants of AFRO--an alliance that was dissolved earlier that day, had no communication infrastructure in place, and was largely inactive. Where was Junka's justice in that? It was just him forcing former members of SNX back into SNX for some reasons that were never elucidated. If what some of the others on this thread are saying the truth, that wasn't even an isolated event. Why should he be given a "just war" when he won't extend the same courtesy to others? It does reek of hypocrisy. 

EDIT: There, that was my two cents. 

This is a pretty good summary of the situation and why ISX is continuing to face strife and will continue to do so. As long as Junka is the leading voice no the forum and discord, I doubt lasting peace will ever come to ISX...

3 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Honestly, if you people took your jobs or school this seriously you'd actually be making enough to get your first house. 🤣 It's a game on a browser. Chill out.

Junka 2.0 with the ooc attacks it seems

[OOC] Well well well OOC attacks so soon shocking. What gives you the right to say if someone has their first home or not, you know nothing about anyone outside this game so please shut up about the things you know nothing about, I am 36 I own my home, without the need of a mortgage due to how hard I worked for 19 years, so please do not belittle people in anyway, in side the game sure do as you wish but attacking someones real life is childish at best [OOC] 

5 minutes ago, Devialance said:

[OOC] Well well well OOC attacks so soon shocking. What gives you the right to say if someone has their first home or not, you know nothing about anyone outside this game so please shut up about the things you know nothing about, I am 36 I own my home, without the need of a mortgage due to how hard I worked for 19 years, so please do not belittle people in anyway, in side the game sure do as you wish but attacking someones real life is childish at best [OOC] 

And he wants us to think his IRON situation was a mistake of a n00b and shouldn't hold it against him. Does he not know that when you continually put foot in mouth, it is no longer a funny n00b mistake but just who you are...

26 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Guy, My OOC is because you guys make this game seem like such a serious issue. I didn't belittle you, I'm bringing forward the fact that you guys don't need to sit here getting angry over what someone says in the first place. Hense me pointing out, "If you took school or work this seriously you'd have your first house". It's in no way meant as an insult. 

22 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

And he wants us to think his IRON situation was a mistake of a n00b and shouldn't hold it against him. Does he not know that when you continually put foot in mouth, it is no longer a funny n00b mistake but just who you are...

I didn't ask what you thought of me in the first place..

I settled my issue with IRON because guess what. I made my own mistake and attacked them when I only just started. Woo who gives a damn?

28 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Petition to rename ISX to Junka's Happy Hut for Alligator Mouths and Hummingbird Asses

Where do I sign?
Edited by RearviewRover

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

This is a pretty good summary of the situation and why ISX is continuing to face strife and will continue to do so. As long as Junka is the leading voice no the forum and discord, I doubt lasting peace will ever come to ISX...

Wanna bet tech who will get peace first... TTK or ISX?

17 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Guy, My OOC is because you guys make this game seem like such a serious issue. I didn't belittle you, I'm bringing forward the fact that you guys don't need to sit here getting angry over what someone says in the first place. Hense me pointing out, "If you took school or work this seriously you'd have your first house". It's in no way meant as an insult. 

Then why play? If we are playing a political nation sim simulator then the words of a leader of a nation and alliance matter. You can't have it both ways man

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Wanna bet tech who will get peace first... TTK or ISX?

The difference is we are not crying over it and making wild threats against people on OWF. In fact I chat with Polar and some IRON daily. OMG imagine that..

2 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

A post that gets buried in a crazy thread is not what I would expect. I would expect a new thread outlining the new leadership structure and the path for ISX moving forward...

I'll start drafting it for Galerion.

Item #1:

The individual know as Immortan Junka, defined as any account, alias, or multi under the control of Junka and/or are directly associated with the person of Junka, are hereby and forthwith prohibited from posting any comments to either existing or later threads, and from creating new threads under any area of the In-Character portions of these CyberNations Community Forums, also known as the Open World Forums (OWF), either indefinitely, or until such a time that the executive leadership of the Imperium of Supernova X (ISX), excluding Junka himself (as defined in this subsection), deems that the full extent of his behavior, by words, actions, and intent, is no longer reasonably capable of causing difficulty, setback, or ruin to the diplomatic, economic, or military well being of ISX, either directly or indirectly, and whether intentional or otherwise.

Edited by RearviewRover

12 minutes ago, RearviewRover said:

I'll start drafting it for Galerion.

Item #1:

The individual know as Immortan Junka, defined as any account, alias, or multi under the control of Junka and/or are directly associated with the person of Junka, are hereby and forthwith prohibited from posting any comments to either existing or later threads, and from creating new threads under any area of the In-Character portions of these CyberNations Community Forums, also known as the Open World Forums (OWF), either indefinitely, or until such a time that the executive leadership of the Imperium of Supernova X (ISX), excluding Junka himself (as defined in this subsection), deems that the full extent of his behavior, by words, actions, and intent, is no longer reasonably capable of causing difficulty, setback, or ruin to the diplomatic, economic, or military well being of ISX, either directly or indirectly, and whether intentional or otherwise.

You know I can just make my own AA right? I was a full time OWF philosopher before joining LoSS.

Edited by Immortan Junka

21 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

The difference is we are not crying over it and making wild threats against people on OWF. In fact I chat with Polar and some IRON daily. OMG imagine that..

Crying? I'm currently fighting my way to Valhalla slaying six barbarians.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Crying? I'm currently fighting my way to Valhalla slaying six barbarians.

No you keep complaining to anyone who will listen about the mean barbarians attacking you, how unjust it is, how its so unfair... You are fighting 11 day old nations, quit bragging.

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You know I can just make my own AA right? I was a full time OWF philosopher before joining LoSS.

Please for your alliance members sake, do that. At least they won't have to pay for your mouth.

59 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Hey, dickhead, none of what you said matters. You're still not getting the point and you're trying to deflect. You're actually perfect for JHHfAMaHA.

Now maybe, just maybe, you have an ounce of hope left in you. Maybe you have the potential to shut the everloving $%&@ up for five minutes, go back and read your own words, and understand how you might be your own problem.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

You know I can just make my on AA right? I was a full time OWF philosopher before joining LoSS.

7 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Please for your alliance members sake, do that. At least they won't have to pay for your mouth.

^ This.

And philosopher? The only parallel you share with any real philosopher is that like the Greeks, you like to spend all your time rambling about inane nonsense while not giving two !@#$% about the plight of the "lower classes" among your own people.

Disclaimer to everyone else: I don't actually disrespect the contributions of the Greeks to Western philosophy. :P