Shame, Shame, Shame

Wolves of the North:  Official Announcement

scale.php?img=My8wLzMvNi8xLTg2NzI0NjUtMz

A government member of the IRON-born has spied on the Wolves of the North. His biggest mistake was getting caught.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_spies.asp?ID=12

71704.FamilyGuyShame.gif

Wolves of the North will hit him with one round of attacks, fighting back is not the option.

anigif_sub-buzz-29259-1500966662-1.gif?d

Thank you,

Al Bundy

King in the North

Edited by AL Bundy

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Have you consulted with IRON gov about this?

Yep sent them the announcement. A Government member spying, they should have known better.

Al

We had a similar instance last night where an RE nation hit an IRON nation. We communicated with IRON in private and booted/banned the aforementioned nation. We even offered to ping him ourselves but they were more than willing to take him out.

I see no need for this early dick waving, single nation thread, considering IRON is quite reasonable and probably would have been civil about it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

We had a similar instance last night where an RE nation hit an IRON nation. We communicated with IRON in private and booted/banned the aforementioned nation. We even offered to ping him ourselves but they were more than willing to take him out.

I see no need for this early dick waving, single nation thread, considering IRON is quite reasonable and probably would have been civil about it.

You did the right thing, contacted the alliance leader because your alliance was in the wrong. Then booted your nation and let IRON raid him.....IRON never contacted me (could have not seen it) .

We did nothing wrong, an IRON GOV member spied us. We did one round of attacks for spying and if no attacks to my nations happen we will all be good as new. Seems pretty nice to me.

Al

In the future Al, I urge you to contact me or any of the other Councilors regarding this before making hasty decisions. A gather intel op, though an op nonetheless, is equivalent to getting shot with a $1 squirt gun from Walmart -- The type that breaks after 2 refills.

The member who performed this op is newer to TE, and I'm waiting to hear back on why she did it.

7 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

In the future Al, I urge you to contact me or any of the other Councilors regarding this before making hasty decisions. A gather intel op, though an op nonetheless, is equivalent to getting shot with a $1 squirt gun from Walmart -- The type that breaks after 2 refills.

The member who performed this op is newer to TE, and I'm waiting to hear back on why she did it.

No matter the spy act it was a declare on the alliance, whether it was gathering Intel or destroying missiles.  I was nice enough not to make it a bigger deal and jump to the assumption your alliance planning on hitting us or another conspiracy theory most would jump to.

It was a decision for me to decide on how I react to spy ops of my member nations, once I decided I informed you and your member. I'm sure if NLON spied one of your members you would have jumped their bones.

Spying my alliance is SE would have been the same reaction and I would have been more disappointed, its frowned upon in both editions.

Al Bundy

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

No matter the spy act it was a declare on the alliance, whether it was gathering Intel or destroying missiles. 

Oops...

image.png

Bundy, just admit that you could have simply sent IRON a pm and been done with it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Now that is funny...RE always butting in where they dont belong.

I hope if one of my nations spied during peace, that there would be an alliance out there that would tune his butt up, but seems there is not. You all just buddy buddy up like i knew you would, only one missing is D1....

Love to hear if they believe i overstepped as well.  If one of my guys would have spied RE i know that we would have been hit....

O well....

Al

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Now that is funny...RE always butting in where they dont belong.

I hope if one of my nations spied during peace, that there would be an alliance out there that would tune his butt up, but seems there is not. You all just buddy buddy up like i knew you would, only one missing is D1....

Love to hear if they believe i overstepped as well.  If one of my guys would have spied RE i know that we would have been hit....

O well....

Al

Could also be due in part that we all see the obscene amount of drama you added to what could've been handled and done with hours ago... Just a thought :D

Edited by LordSunday

44 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oops...

image.png

Bundy, just admit that you could have simply sent IRON a pm and been done with it.

"You get a CB! You get a CB! Everyone gets a CB!"

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

Could also be due in part that we all see the obscene amount of drama you added to what could've been handled and done with hours ago... Just a thought :D

Or since it was your alliance that made the error, you could have reached out and tried to handle it the way you wanted to, but you didnt i seen it from yesterday and i handled it the way that was fair.

And it was over in less than 5 minutes....

Al

I think 1 round of attacks seems fair for a spy op on a competing alliance.

Some diplomacy and a mutual agreement for retaliation would have been a better option. But we all run alliances differently, so there's no wrong or right way to go about things, all that matters is you stand up and protect your members.

Edited by KingBilly1

40 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

I think 1 round of attacks seems fair for a spy op on a competing alliance.

Some diplomacy and a mutual agreement for retaliation would have been a better option. But we all run alliances differently, so there's no wrong or right way to go about things, all that matters is you stand up and protect your members.

Let's not pretend that Bundy is some moralistic leader, he saw opportunism to beat on a noob.

Bundy is that guy in the windowless van, with the 'Free Candy' advertisement, roaming the streets of TE trying to sabatoge our noobs. We all should be concerned.

that was very kind of you bundy … just one round of attacks …. 

NVM i seen this escalated … hehe sorry my activity is a bit off

Edited by RoadRash

18 hours ago, RoadRash said:

that was very kind of you bundy … just one round of attacks …. 

NVM i seen this escalated … hehe sorry my activity is a bit off

On 08/24/2017 at 8:48 AM, KingBilly1 said:

Whether we love, hate or are in different with Bundy, spy ops are serious business :P 

Thanks for the support !

Ya they hit the whole alliance over it... now I see the same member hit a DCS nation hahaha

Al

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Thanks for the support !

Ya they hit the whole alliance over it... now I see the same member hit a DCS nation hahaha

Al

Each have their own opinions; the majority know what you did was over-the-top and a way to beg to get rolled.

As for DCS, the attack is by definition well within raiding policies (DCS does have 3 members). However, that situation was handled the proper way... By communication

Hopefully during the rest of the round Wolves will take a more diplomatic approach to avoid their members getting whacked.

It is a war game, it had to happen sooner or later. 

We have always had newbies who didnt do much more than spying others, attacking an enemy alliance member etc..

But if i was in Bundy's boots, i would have just spied back, reported this to IRoN and end of the story. 

Why? 

IRoN are currently stronger than WotN, means that instead of trying to *bravely* defend your nations, you are putting them on risk(which later happened) leading to a war. 

But i believe that Bundy has preferred to take advantage of this target inorder to gain XP and he acted fast, not smart, in a selfish way. 

Anyway, I'm liking this aggressive start of this round ;)