Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You never had to in the first place, ISX traitor and The Rebel reroll Jay Kay has been stalking us from the get go.

You do understand the colossal level of your failures do you not?  Your natural ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?  Is it your goal to be Planet Bobs biggest joke?  To spend your days getting your alliance rolled over and over never playing any other role than a punching bad for others?  The  sad part is ISX could be a normal alliance and maybe even play a role in the goings on here on Planet Bob.  Instead it is reviled, raided by micros and irreverent.  All because of you.  The only real traitor to ISX is you.  I would feel pity for ISX members but, it is clear they are either to inactive, stupid or lazy to remove you,  

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

You do understand the colossal level of your failures do you not?  Your natural ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?  Is it your goal to be Planet Bobs biggest joke?  To spend your days getting your alliance rolled over and over never playing any other role than a punching bad for others?  The  sad part is ISX could be a normal alliance and maybe even play a role in the goings on here on Planet Bob.  Instead it is reviled, raided by micros and irreverent.  All because of you.  The only real traitor to ISX is you.  I would feel pity for ISX members but, it is clear they are either to inactive, stupid or lazy to remove you,  

That's fine, but it doesn't change the fact he lied on our application, very likely forwarded screenshots to a rogue, and will just as likely turn on Polar. It's a character issue.

When I was an admissions officer in Polar, we used to investigate such moral deficits. I can only guess the standard has lowered in Polaris, but it has not in the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's fine...

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

When I was an admissions officer in Polar, we used to investigate such moral deficits. I can only guess the standard has lowered in Polaris, but it has not in the Imperium.

They investigated more than your open door policy.

Perhaps if you have such an issue with me you would resolve it yourself. I won't hold my breath, you always was a spineless coward.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's fine, but it doesn't change the fact he lied on our application, very likely forwarded screenshots to a rogue, and will just as likely turn on Polar. It's a character issue.

Go ahead and say one more thing about Polar. You want to throw insults, but really that's the last thing you should be doing.  We stopped you from getting rolled multiple times, when you decided you needed peace, we helped you achieve that in your 1v1. In hindsight, maybe that was a mistake. 

15 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Go ahead and say one more thing about Polar. You want to throw insults, but really that's the last thing you should be doing.  We stopped you from getting rolled multiple times, when you decided you needed peace, we helped you achieve that in your 1v1. In hindsight, maybe that was a mistake. 

Nuh uh,that is not a mistake , Polaris did what any good ally would in such circumstance. Dumbass allied leader about to get his alliance's arse beat for his stupidity? Let out a sigh, roll yer eyes, call in a favor or two, lean on someone, get the fool's piggies out of the hearth. 

Anyways, alls well that ends well . 

Also, pineapples, little nicky.

Edited by Helbrecht

1 hour ago, Helbrecht said:

Nuh uh,that is not a mistake , Polaris did what any good ally would in such circumstance. Dumbass allied leader about to get his alliance's arse beat for his stupidity? Let out a sigh, roll yer eyes, call in a favor or two, lean on someone, get the fool's piggies out of the hearth. 

Anyways, alls well that ends well . 

Also, pineapples, little nicky.

Methrage will be the next to suffer this fate.

14 minutes ago, Tevron said:

So did Junka ever dump these supposed allies threatening him with war messages?  I can't be bothered reading all six pages. 

I havent been around and paying attention lately but from the looks of things looks like they're still dropping HIM...

Edited by Keres

52 minutes ago, Tevron said:

So did Junka ever dump these supposed allies threatening him with war messages?  I can't be bothered reading all six pages. 

he posted a random convo that had literally no connotations of threats or war, just calling someone a dick.

4 hours ago, Keres said:

I havent been around and paying attention lately but from the looks of things looks like they're still dropping HIM...

Sorry, I left out a word. I meant dumping the logs of these supposed conversations. It seems like him to dump the logs.

14 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Sorry, I left out a word. I meant dumping the logs of these supposed conversations. It seems like him to dump the logs.

Seeing as hes got a habit to dump logs that make him look like an idiot...  They're likely somewhere...