Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

4 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Fox, i like you but you realize most of CN wants him dead... So ask yourself is most of CN wrong or is he?

I think most of CN doesn't give the slightest $%&@ because he's not a threat to them. The only people who care are the people who talk to him and take his !@#$ WAY too seriously. In other words, the people who are TRIGGERED by petty, irrelevant bullpiss. 

I'm not most of CN. Never have been and never will be. I'm Fox Fire. 

But if this is the desire of CN, go for it. Let the same people who complain about player retention be the ones to drive the last players from the game. I will take no part in this hypocritical nonsense trolling. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fox Fire said:

I think most of CN doesn't give the slightest $%&@ because he's not a threat to them. The only people who care are the people who talk to him and take his !@#$ WAY too seriously. In other words, the people who are TRIGGERED by petty, irrelevant bullpiss. 

But if this is the desire of CN, go for it. Let the same people who complain about player retention be the ones to drive the last players from the game. I will take no part in this hypocritical nonsense trolling. 

Wait.... a member of the hegemony who rolls people with no evidence is going to yell at people who dislike junka for many, many, many in game reasons.... 

32 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

So you have no reason why the same song and dance every month is less generic or boring.

It makes more sense than driving people away while simultaneously complaining about why they are gone. 

Just now, Mogar said:

You should learn the difference from when you are speaking for your alliance as opposed to personal opinions, it'd help you out immensely.

Yep he's about to get his alliance rolled and is pissing off his only allies remaining...

28 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Fox, i like you but you realize most of CN wants him dead... So ask yourself is most of CN wrong or is he?

You're just butthurt because you got banned from the server for posting degeneracy, most of CN doesnt post pictures illustrating me shoving a pineapple up my ass.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You're just butthurt because you got banned from the server for posting degeneracy, most of CN doesnt post pictures illustrating me shoving a pineapple up my ass.

More Lies.... As you know, but you always lie, so it's ok.... CN knows you are a liar and now you can't hide behind Polar's skirt and talk about how you are the the puppetmaster of Oculus.... You will pay for your words now...

8 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You never had to in the first place, ISX traitor and The Rebel reroll Jay Kay has been stalking us from the get go.

Just say the word Junka and I'll put him through the pineapple dicing machine... he'll never see the inside of a tin I guarantee you that much!

Wheel of tywin reply!
1)Youtube link
2) degenerate, terrorist, etc.
3) u mad
4) "they hate our greatness!"
5) "it has nothing to do with me as a leader!"
6) "they want to exterminate us!"

Edited by Mogar

Just now, Mogar said:

Wheel of tywin reply!
1)Youtube link
2) degenerate, terrorist, etc.
3) u mad
4) "they hate our greatness"
5) "it has nothing to do with me as a leader!"

6) u mad because I banned you (even though I didn't and I only kicked you, and you've hated me for a decade so i'm obviously lying..)

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Wait.... a member of the hegemony who rolls people with no evidence is going to yell at people who dislike junka for many, many, many in game reasons.... 

We aren't trying to drive you out of the game. Or at least I'm not. Believe me, I have my issues with my govt, transparency and morality as I assume we all do (If you don't, your either in govt or not caring). I've actually been spending the past couple of hours trying to find an excuse not to resign from this world.

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

You should learn the difference from when you are speaking for your alliance as opposed to personal opinions, it'd help you out immensely.

I think it was obvious a very long time ago that virtually anything I post in this forum is my own opinion. In any case, I need no help finding the door should I choose to go through it. Just know that you were not why I walked in to start with. 

14 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

It makes more sense than driving people away while simultaneously complaining about why they are gone. 

Really? It makes sense to allow a cycle of idiocy to pollute the lower ranks of active alliances just because beating them up might be mean 

Keep in mind this is Polar's second treaty they've cancelled with this lone alliance. In the span of at most 2 years, I think? If there was anything worth salvaging, they would have found it. At this point the membership is best off joining another establishment.

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 minute ago, Fox Fire said:

I think it was obvious a very long time ago that virtually anything I post in this forum is my own opinion. In any case, I need no help finding the door should I choose to go through it. Just know that you were not why I walked in to start with. 

My reply was to Tywin's excessive usage of we and us.

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

Really? It makes sense to allow a cycle of idiocy to pollute the lower ranks of active alliances just because beating them up might be mean 

Pollute? He's actually a very active and contributing member of our not so humble community. What do you do besides troll and rogue? Nothing. 

I never get how when 30 people from different walks of life, different back grounds, different personalities all have a problem with one person how those 30 people are the problem and not that 1.... sometimes where there is smoke there is fire...

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

Where would we be without dozens upon dozens of threads that serve only as a manual to how his cultists think

Don't like it don't read it. Not like any other alliance and their walls of text about political philosophy or any other dribble are any different.