Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Terminator threatened to not only rogue us, but even to spill information to the enemies of our allies Minc, which is why he was expelled from our server early on.

Get back into that sauna Junka, get those booze out of ya. I will handle your PR.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We of the Imperium do not lie, nor do we deceive. It is better to walk the straight road, though hedged by swords, than to sneak about like our enemies, saying sweet nothings while hiding the blades behind their backs for the right opportunity.

Screenshot_20170822-175708.png

Claude is a nice guy. 

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We of the Imperium do not lie, nor do we deceive. It is better to walk the straight road, though hedged by swords, than to sneak about like our enemies, saying sweet nothings while hiding the blades behind their backs for the right opportunity.

Screenshot_20170822-175708.png

Nobody cares. This conversation literally doesn't prove anything at all.

Edited by Neo Uruk

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Terminator threatened to not only rogue us, but even to spill information to the enemies of our allies Minc, which is why he was expelled from our server early on.

Ill admit to threatening to rogue you, but Im pretty sure, I got banned from your serve because I made of of one of your noobs asking Polars for war aid.

Edited by Terminator

Just now, Emperor Khan said:

Ooooohh! I might just have to retract my previous comments about Polar...

I'm here for you Junka! I'll never leave you...:wub:

We know a song about that don't we Junka?

:D

Wow... Leave such a great song out of this.

WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL!

3 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I will tell you what is disappointing. 

Disappointing is helping someone get out of a lose lose situation only to find themselves celebrating such assistance by immediately provoking another lose lose situation. 

Disappointing is repeatedly requesting your ally conduct themselves sensibly only to find 15 seconds later the same ally is doing anything but.

Disappointing is having to threaten someone with cancellation because their ego is so rampant but their ability so lacking, coupled with the attention span of a house plant.

Disappointing is making an agreement only to find your agreement is not possible because your ally is again at war with someone because of their leaders ego.  It would be fine of you could actually end these wars without assistance but alas you lack the social skills to shelve the ego for a few minutes.

Disappointing is starting a thread, one of very few your alliance has posted in recent times, to find it  hijacked by the same !@#$%^&* agendas and propaganda, ego posts and dick waving as every other thread on the OWF.

Disappointing is watching someone make the same stupid mistakes every single day and despite discussions to resolve them every single day, going groundhog day the very next day.

Disappointing is you thinking that you are not a complete basket case that wastes so much of your allies energy every single day that you become a massive negative effect on their efforts to assist you.

Disappointing is me being right, again.

What is not disappointing is that the same mistakes will never be made again whilst my arse points towards the ground.

The fail is strong within you, no one can help you, no one can save you.  Resign your position and let someone less driven by the continual need for attention have a shot at the title, give yourself another dozen Imperium Medals of Freedom and stop channeling your inner North Korean dictator.  The Imperium will benefit, you will benefit and the world will truly be a better place.

What's really disappointing is that you didn't realize it after the first time you signed/canceled with them. So you have to make mistakes twice before you realize your errors? Let's see.. you signed NPO, and recently joined Oculus. That's two. Hoping to see the old Polar back.

Hmm, yes. 

There seems to be a lot of familiar people posting here.  I will assume this is important and I will add some of my own sage wisdom.

Sad but necessary.  Sorry to see this go.  Something Something you are as bad as they are.

17 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more boring and generic....

In what way, exactly, does enabling Tywin to get himself rolled by bankrolling his cash-starved raid fodder make anything less boring or generic?

10 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

In what way, exactly, does enabling Tywin to get himself rolled by bankrolling his cash-starved raid fodder make anything less boring or generic?

I'm not hard for Tywin, unlike yourself. 

41 minutes ago, Thrash said:

What's really disappointing is that you didn't realize it after the first time you signed/canceled with them. So you have to make mistakes twice before you realize your errors? Let's see.. you signed NPO, and recently joined Oculus. That's two. Hoping to see the old Polar back.

That seems optimistic on your part :P