Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Does that mean people who send aid to SLAP are subjected to raids by ISX?

Is that what that said?  Frankly I wasn't amused enough to read a Junka Wall of Text about an alliance that disbanded.

3 minutes ago, Banned said:

Is that what that said?  Frankly I wasn't amused enough to read a Junka Wall of Text about an alliance that disbanded.

Yeah basically. 

The whole thing was a load of !@#$.

Edited by Morphine

29 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Did you ever, just stop and think for maybe 5 seconds at most, and then realize that perhaps your own actions are what cause negative things to happen to you?

"Lord knows I can't change, Lord help me I can't change."

43 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah it's pretty disappointing when you and other govt threaten wars for no reason, and threaten to help our other allies enemies.

I will tell you what is disappointing. 

Disappointing is helping someone get out of a lose lose situation only to find themselves celebrating such assistance by immediately provoking another lose lose situation. 

Disappointing is repeatedly requesting your ally conduct themselves sensibly only to find 15 seconds later the same ally is doing anything but.

Disappointing is having to threaten someone with cancellation because their ego is so rampant but their ability so lacking, coupled with the attention span of a house plant.

Disappointing is making an agreement only to find your agreement is not possible because your ally is again at war with someone because of their leaders ego.  It would be fine of you could actually end these wars without assistance but alas you lack the social skills to shelve the ego for a few minutes.

Disappointing is starting a thread, one of very few your alliance has posted in recent times, to find it  hijacked by the same !@#$%^&* agendas and propaganda, ego posts and dick waving as every other thread on the OWF.

Disappointing is watching someone make the same stupid mistakes every single day and despite discussions to resolve them every single day, going groundhog day the very next day.

Disappointing is you thinking that you are not a complete basket case that wastes so much of your allies energy every single day that you become a massive negative effect on their efforts to assist you.

Disappointing is me being right, again.

What is not disappointing is that the same mistakes will never be made again whilst my arse points towards the ground.

The fail is strong within you, no one can help you, no one can save you.  Resign your position and let someone less driven by the continual need for attention have a shot at the title, give yourself another dozen Imperium Medals of Freedom and stop channeling your inner North Korean dictator.  The Imperium will benefit, you will benefit and the world will truly be a better place.

There are three options we have:

*Give in to the demands of our enemies and resign, hoping that appeasement works as a strategy.

*Disband and troll the hell out of the crowd of backstabbers, cowards and petty tyrants that hate us for a year.

*Prepare for an eternal war against those who do not respect our sovereignty and right to govern ourselves.

I will get back to you all after conferring with my government.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

*Give in to the demands of our enemies and resign, hoping that appeasement works as a strategy.

*Disband and troll the hell out of the crowd of backstabbers, cowards and petty tyrants that hate us for a year.

*Prepare for a eternal war against those who do not respect our soveregnty and right to govern ourselves.

Number 1 is all that is required.... No one hates ISX... You are the problem as i've explained to you for a long time, privately even, as a means to try and help you grow up.

There's always that fourth option, of allowing someone better suited to not repeatedly getting the alliance into losing conflicts to take power, which would mean you'd actually be able to make good on agreements to sling tech.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

*Prepare for a eternal war against those who do not respect our soveregnty and right to govern ourselves.

OOOOOH, CHILD, THINGS'LL GET BRIGHTER

Edited by Neo Uruk

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What are you even talking about?

Also, I gotta say Polar, gratz on the cancellation.  Cause some cancellations require a gratz.

The first option should have been "consult with allies before consulting with perceived enemies about the above three options" as I would have strongly encouraged him to NOT post them or be baited.

Anyway, show's over. No more Junka posting tonight, he's just a little drunk. 

Nothing more to see here... move along people...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

The first option should have been "consult with allies before consulting with perceived enemies about the above 3 options" as I would have strongly encouraged him to not list them.

Anyway, shows over, no more Junka posting, he's just a little drunk. 

Nothing more to see here...

move along people...

It's a bit late for that.

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

I, for one, do not buy into the theory that Tywin would handle this as well as he has were he to be inebriated.

He does seem to still be handling it much better than sober Tywin.  Despite the fact that he is still handling it poorly.

4 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Holy cow, I like a Polar move? This doesn't change anything Term.  

As soon as we wrap up this war with TTK and co maybe I'll be seeing you Junka.

What doesn't this change again?

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The way the treaty turned out was disappointing, but there are fundamental philosophical differences between the govts of ISX and Polar. We wish the best to Polar's membership going forward.

As to those salivating at the hope of finally exterminating the Imperium... MOLON LABE.

Well, maybe you should learn to shut up when we told you too countless times.  But no, those directions are far too complicated for your feeble mind to understand and comprehend.  You had a treaty, we had cheap tech and a massive headache. In the end Im pretty sure we came out better. Have fun Junka, I hope to see you rolled for the remainder of the game.  Especially because you are a coward.

I would love nothing more to end you myself, but apparently thats not allowed yet.

Edited by Terminator

5 minutes ago, Terminator said:

What doesn't this change again?

Well, maybe you should learn to shut up when we told you too countless times.  But no, those directions are far too complicated for your feeble mind to understand and comprehend.  You had a treaty, we had cheap tech and a massive headache. In the end Im pretty sure we came out better. Have fun Junka, I hope to see you rolled for the remainder of the game.  Especially because you are a coward.

I would love nothing more to end you myself, but apparently thats not allowed yet.

Maybe if he keeps talking trash it will be allowed...