Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Galerion

Space Wolves Pact Redux

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Sir Kiloist said:

You and I personally have talked recently about being on the same page regarding the Brown Senate, but you once again have strayed off of that path. You have made a jab at Alexio again over something we put behind us. You have insulted not just a high government official of GATO, not just a Senator of GATO, but you insulted my member, a member I am pleased with, one that I am proud to have watched grow from an inexperienced player that asked me a million and one questions in 2012 to one who I am more then happy to say was one of the better leaders I've had in this game. I have a great deal of respect for Alexio. If you think I am going to idly sit by and watch you continuously insult him publicly, you are sadly mistaken. Next time you want to try to throw a witty jab at one of my members, come throw it at me I promise you I will make it worth your while. 

This this paragraph right here got me in the feels man. So much feels 😍😘🖤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 6:46 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Grub, I am aware that we are no match for Polar or Oculus. I'm not foolhardy enough, like NADC, to think we can beat you in a war or other endeavour. 

 

SLAP, on the other hand, composed of DK members who dodged war while ISX fought Polar last year... well maybe these aggressors in particular picked more than they can chew on.

 

Hey now, I fought much longer than ISX in that war :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 4:16 AM, Immortan Junka said:

 

SLAP, on the other hand, composed of DK members who

SLAP predates DK.  The alliance was allied to ODN (I think as a protectorate) for a long time.  Banned was an ODN member before I met him. 

 

Junka, when an alliance disbands the members need to go somewhere.  Keep that in mind if SNX is seriously considering disbanding as an option.   How would you like it if you do and someone else kept bringing up your old alliance and acting like it is the same as your new one? 

 

Yeah, I get that you're mad that SLAP attacked SNX.  I do not have a problem with any person who is mad about his or her alliance being attacked.  It is the usual response.  However know that it is SLAP - with SLAP's own history.  If you for some reason really do not get (as opposed to you are simply spinning this that way because you think someone actually cares)  that, well now you know. 

---------------------------

Congrats on the treaty.

Edited by White Chocolate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's understandable, but I think if ISX disbanded a few of us would remain here to fight forever, until we are finally overwhelmed (in months, or years).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Immortan Junka said:

That's understandable, but I think if ISX disbanded a few of us would remain here to fight forever

 

 

The problem with this concept is that it's been done before, TPF had much larger war chests and wonders than any noob butcher alliance you could toss together and they've been warring till they can't anymore and guess what? ... It doesn't bother their opposition. They war and that's it, it gets old and boring after a year of it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

The problem with this concept is that it's been done before, TPF had much larger war chests and wonders than any noob butcher alliance you could toss together and they've been warring till they can't anymore and guess what? ... It doesn't bother their opposition. They war and that's it, it gets old and boring after a year of it..

 

Dying for one's beliefs is a victory in itself. This isn't TE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's understandable, but I think if ISX disbanded a few of us would remain here to fight forever, until we are finally overwhelmed (in months, or years).

We have a new record on "quickest time Tywin has ever taken to admit he was full of !@#$ before jumping to a new tangent"

Congratulations, WC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's understandable, but I think if ISX disbanded a few of us would remain here to fight forever, until we are finally overwhelmed (in months, or years).

 

 

 

Days and weeks you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

 

Days and weeks you mean.

He's assuming someone will feel obligated to bankroll them even after all the treaties are gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 0:11 PM, MaineGOP said:

I kinda feel bad for FTW right now. They sign a treaty with Junka and then both of Junka's other allies leave him. Now they will get rolled if they choose to defend him.... Bad timing?

Looks like it.

 

I like Canik actually, he's a good guy, just sometimes makes terrible decisions about who to support. Still, this is an optional treaty, and considering the way the war is going I think he's probably smart enough to realize what the problem is and make a good decision about what to do.

 

I mean, sometimes signed-just-in-time ODPs get honoured. I was in Invicta when we signed an ODP with CSN, which we did knowing that CSN was probably going to get hit by MK and friends really soon. As it turned out, it was a day after we posted the treaty (about a week after we signed it). But we had been chomping at the bit for a war against MK, so we rolled as quickly as we could get organized (and in fact some of us complained a bit when the peace treaty was signed, because we wanted to hit MK's midtier some more). I don't think FTW feels that way about SLAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Looks like it.

 

I like Canik actually, he's a good guy, just sometimes makes terrible decisions about who to support. Still, this is an optional treaty, and considering the way the war is going I think he's probably smart enough to realize what the problem is and make a good decision about what to do.

 

The problem with your dumbass war against us, is that we were planning to start selling tech to FTW once again, until you hit us. So you are severely disrupting trade, especially if you start forcing our members to quit this world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2017 at 1:41 AM, Immortan Junka said:

 

Dying for one's beliefs is a victory in itself. This isn't TE.

 

No it isn't. The point of war isn't to die for your beliefs. It's to make the other bastard die for his beliefs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, blue sam3 said:

 

No it isn't. The point of war isn't to die for your beliefs. It's to make the other bastard die for his beliefs. 

 

You're talking to someone with martyr complex, so you shouldn't be surprised with his amendment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Haflinger said:

As it turned out, it was a day after we posted the treaty (about a week after we signed it). But we had been chomping at the bit for a war against MK, so we rolled as quickly as we could get organized

 

Liz was mighty pissed off at me about that.

 

We were doing great in that war until Brehon made NATO bail out.

Edited by Thrash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The problem with your dumbass war against us, is that we were planning to start selling tech to FTW once again, until you hit us. So you are severely disrupting trade, especially if you start forcing our members to quit this world.

You have a lot of delusions about the nature of this conflict. The first question everyone should ask themselves is: "What sort of war gets commonly declared every day of the year, but no announcement is made on the forums?"

 

Of course, it's SNX's right as an alliance to defend itself. But you don't know what the objective was on our side, that's pretty clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×