Official Letter to Independant republic of orange Nations

Greetings IRON,

This is as the title says, an official apology letter. Geared towards not just two of your members but the alliance as a whole. My whole life I learned to take charge of my own mistakes. I made four, Two are wartime, One is not paying attention, and the fourth is starting off on the wrong foot. 

The first apology I'll write is about starting wars with two of your members. No excuses here, I was wrong. I've sent a formal apology to both in a pm. I'm a noob. A big ol noob. Prone to getting started wrong in games like these mostly due to the fact that I don't normally join alliances and mostly gaming alone. To the two that I started wars with in your alliance I offer foreign aid in the future.  If peace can be declared on both sides that is. 

The second is me being an adhd driven moron and asking for foreign aid from someone at that time in your Alliance. This one easily speaks for itself.

The final, To the Alliance for coming off the wrong way. From what i understand your members have labeled me as rogue. I am not rogue, simply a misguided and failed start. I'm looking to join an alliance and pull out of the current wars I'm part of. If you look at the wars you will all see the white dove on the left side. Let it be noted that I will cease to defend from this point on any attacks from those I'm  at war with. Kinda deserve it at this point.

The heart of this letter is geared towards the Alliance as a whole. I hope you'll all forgive me and clear me from being a rogue nation. I don't want to be one, I want to be able to join an alliance.

With hope,

//Atlas

IRON people are pretty reasonable, except for Seabee.

As a micro, if you're ever in a bind, message Franz Fernidad in game. He won't help you, but he maydirect you to someone- rather than posting an announcement like this.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Well I started off wrong and felt an apology was nessecary. It's how I was raised.

Admit when you're wrong, be true to your own words, and always strive to be the best you can be.

Edited by AtlasXero

Just now, AtlasXero said:

Well I started off wrong and felt an apology was nessecary. It's how I was raised.

Admit when you're wrong, be true to your own words, and always strive to be the best you can be.

Sir Kindle, Montezuma, RUKUNU, I hope you're reading this.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sir Kindle, Montezuma, RUKUNU, I hope you're reading this.

Man, I've only been on for a week an a half and already don't like those three for the number of people complaining about them. 

;-;

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

IRON people are pretty reasonable, except for Seabee.

SeaBee is great.

AtlasXero, as a military officer of IRON tasked with handling cases in your range, I will review this and get back to you. However, I can say it's very likely that our members will continue fighting until the current wars expire (7 days), assuming you don't attack anyone else. 

Our policy towards nations who attack us can be found here (if this has not been sent to you already):

41 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Greetings IRON,

This is as the title says, an official apology letter. Geared towards not just two of your members but the alliance as a whole. My whole life I learned to take charge of my own mistakes. I made four, Two are wartime, One is not paying attention, and the fourth is starting off on the wrong foot. 

The first apology I'll write is about starting wars with two of your members. No excuses here, I was wrong. I've sent a formal apology to both in a pm. I'm a noob. A big ol noob. Prone to getting started wrong in games like these mostly due to the fact that I don't normally join alliances and mostly gaming alone. To the two that I started wars with in your alliance I offer foreign aid in the future.  If peace can be declared on both sides that is. 

The second is me being an adhd driven moron and asking for foreign aid from someone at that time in your Alliance. This one easily speaks for itself.

The final, To the Alliance for coming off the wrong way. From what i understand your members have labeled me as rogue. I am not rogue, simply a misguided and failed start. I'm looking to join an alliance and pull out of the current wars I'm part of. If you look at the wars you will all see the white dove on the left side. Let it be noted that I will cease to defend from this point on any attacks from those I'm  at war with. Kinda deserve it at this point.

The heart of this letter is geared towards the Alliance as a whole. I hope you'll all forgive me and clear me from being a rogue nation. I don't want to be one, I want to be able to join an alliance.

With hope,

//Atlas

We've all been new to the game before. No major harm. I highly recommend joining an established alliance as many have guides to help you navigate through CN. 

16 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

SeaBee is great.

AtlasXero, as a military officer of IRON tasked with handling cases in your range, I will review this and get back to you. However, I can say it's very likely that our members will continue fighting until the current wars expire (7 days), assuming you don't attack anyone else. 

Our policy towards nations who attack us can be found here (if this has not been sent to you already):

I actually didn't expect them not to continue attacking. As I said I certainly deserve it. I'll also read up on that Policy. Thank you!

10 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

We've all been new to the game before. No major harm. I highly recommend joining an established alliance as many have guides to help you navigate through CN. 

Yeah man, thats what I'm trying to do! I started off on the wrong foot lol Noob moments right?

AtlasXero, my best advice is. .. Join IRON, you already have contact with them, even if it is as you say, you two started off on the wrong foot here :D. From this position, you can only go upwards and forward from here. I have my roots in iRON, I know the camaraderie that exists within the family :P.

On 2017-8-15 at 8:28 AM, AtlasXero said:

Man, I've only been on for a week an a half and already don't like those three for the number of people complaining about them. 

;-;

Not really smart to have pre conceived notions about others based off of what others said.

Not saying if these three are good or bad, just that you should get to know them or anyone else before starting them with a random brush someone handed you.

Good luck with your IRON mongering. Cheers.

On 15/08/2017 at 9:57 AM, Dinux said:

AtlasXero, my best advice is. .. Join IRON, you already have contact with them, even if it is as you say, you two started off on the wrong foot here :D. From this position, you can only go upwards and forward from here. I have my roots in iRON, I know the camaraderie that exists within the family :P.

Don't join IRON. Join TIE. You made mistakes, I made mistakes (Nothing I need to apologise to anyone for though) and my alliance has made mistakes (again not warrenting any apologies because we paid for them in blood in full). 

Let me know in game if u haven't joined any alliances.

On 8/15/2017 at 9:10 AM, AtlasXero said:

Alright I'm reading and responding

I also hope this post not part of any terms because that sucks.

On 8/15/2017 at 9:57 AM, Dinux said:

And they told him to join SNX LOL