Jump to content

What's the frequency


Razgriz24
 Share

Recommended Posts

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

 

fDwPtn9.png

 

Signed for Apocalypse Meow

Morphine, President of Cats (POC)

Nord Belka, Vice President of Cats (vPOC)

General government, Aides, Bailiffs and Supply Officers

 

Signed for Supernova X

Immortan Junka, Emperor of Mankind

Galerion, Hand

Edited by Razgriz24
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

How many years will it take you to send off tech and rogue me? lol


Again who said anything about it being a rogue attack, I am asking you to man up and face me 1v1 and you simply do not have the balls, plus on the side of tech ive got 800 more to send off then im ready. what about you, are you man enough to face me 1v1 ?, come on you told me so many times how you would wipe the floor with me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My hat is off to both parties, you all fought well and continued the fight on the owf which was a scrapfest- one of the more intense I have seen.

 

o/ our allies iSX, and o/ AM

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Devialance said:


Again who said anything about it being a rogue attack, I am asking you to man up and face me 1v1 and you simply do not have the balls, plus on the side of tech ive got 800 more to send off then im ready. what about you, are you man enough to face me 1v1 ?, come on you told me so many times how you would wipe the floor with me.

If you're serious; I'm sure I could convince Junka to agree to it if you make it happen relatively soon & send that tech to targets of my choosing. (Unloading 800 Tech shouldn't take more than 2 aid cycles tops & infra can be sold instantly)

 

Also congrats on peace, well fought war to everyone who gave it their all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Devialance said:


Again who said anything about it being a rogue attack, I am asking you to man up and face me 1v1 and you simply do not have the balls, plus on the side of tech ive got 800 more to send off then im ready. what about you, are you man enough to face me 1v1 ?, come on you told me so many times how you would wipe the floor with me.

 

Reading your posts is an act that is physically painful. Could you hire someone to edit them for you prior to submitting them? 

 

Congrats to ISX, hopefully AM is serious about this NAP. It seems to be a decent concession for both parties and a possible path forward for coexisting side by side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If you're serious; I'm sure I could convince Junka to agree to it if you make it happen relatively soon & send that tech to targets of my choosing. (Unloading 800 Tech shouldn't take more than 2 aid cycles tops & infra can be sold instantly)

 

Also congrats on peace, well fought war to everyone who gave it their all.


Nah couldn't do that, Junka will be man enough to face me or a !@#$%* and run, one or the other.
 

2 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

 

Reading your posts is an act that is physically painful. Could you hire someone to edit them for you prior to submitting them? 

 

Congrats to ISX, hopefully AM is serious about this NAP. It seems to be a decent concession for both parties and a possible path forward for coexisting side by side. 


Simple. do not read my posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Good to finally see this over, congratulations everyone.

 

Heresy!

 

It just got dull. Even started skipping chapters with whats-her-name-over-the-sea. Found a better fantasy series called The Wheel of Time - like 16 books that took me like 4 years to read. Much more exciting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

 

hopefully AM is serious about this NAP.

 

A NAP is a treaty, we simply made a pledge to no aggression and all that outlined above.

Are we serious about the above agreement? Serious enough that I posted it.

 

14 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

now post the 1v1 terms you loons

 

Those terms are closely guarded by one cat and one imperator from this point on. Symbolically, the guards will change every 6 hours in silence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...