Recognition of Hostilities

Just so I am sure I have this right, I'm a bit slow in my drunken stupor.

Aurelius runs for whatever is NADC leadership on a promise that when he gets in power he will return to blue.

NADC !@#$% on Bern so Bern in turn !@#$% on NADC.

Aurelius wins said election and the promise to return to blue is not rescinded or changed. Instead flimsy excuse of democracy is thrown about knowing full well that even though he won the election if a return to blue was voted on it would win. (good going)

Oculus and in turn Polar (Hannah <3) finds out and decides to jump NADC who are if we wanna look at it violating terms. Before you moan we aren't violating anything you all know full well returning to blue will have you rolled. The reason you left (I use left loosely) was due to issues with Polaris and the way things went down you thought this was a good idea. Why?

I kinda blacked out on this step.

Whine because you are at war for something that you was going to do anyway.

Something here about Grub and Eatemup being happy about war throw in a little of caustic and you have a party. Add some Noctis and Junka agreeing on something with Kiloist acting like a &#33;@#&#036;% because he has no alcohol. 

Did I miss anything?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Cenk Uygur said:

-words-

Every single point you've made about Oculus and "the game" I have seen made since coming to this world in 2008.  It wasn't said about Oculus, of course, but about whichever other bloc of nations happened to be the strongest.  Yet the world is still here, alliances rise and fall, treaties are made and cancelled, etc. 

If you must use the old (OOC argument)  "X group is ruining 'the game'" in order to motivate NADC's members to fight, do it on your own forum.  I still say it is incorrect, but it's your forum.  If you chose to here, at least make the effort to do it in a way that is IC and not OCC.   

Look at it this way,  you're arguing that the CB is not good enough.  That's fine, CB's are an IC issue.  You then talk about wanting to go back to a time where alliances at least make an attempt to use them.  Fair enough.  Polar appears to be doing that, however a discussion on whether or not it is a valid CB is fine.  Then in your final argument you bring up "the game" in a fashion that is clearly OOC.  Practice what you preach. 

Edited by White Chocolate

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Aurelius runs for whatever is NADC leadership on a promise that when he gets in power he will return to blue.

NADC &#33;@#&#036;% on Bern so Bern in turn &#33;@#&#036;% on NADC.

Yeah, it should stop at this point. Bern is a piece of crap, has always been a piece of crap and will continue to be a piece of crap in the future. 

Edited by Thrash

4 hours ago, Auctor said:

I for one can't fathom what kind of a monster one would have to be to be incapable of civil discourse with Almighty Grub, a gentleman among the nations.

well i was in an alliance where like six dudes called him racial slurs and one of our leaders still had a chat with him about jism and its qualities

he's a swell guy all in all i suppose

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Yeah, it should stop at this point. Bern is a piece of crap, has always been a piece of crap and will continue to be a piece of crap in the future. 

Well, yeah. That's why, in the case that he happens to be a member or even gov in your alliance, you don't give him a reason to dump your forums to people that want to roll you

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

Except the fact he said "this is a stupid &#33;@#&#036;@#&#036; idea"

On 8/11/2017 at 1:04 PM, Cenk Uygur said:

In a very real sense, Oculus represents the death of this game. Their stranglehold and hegemony over Planet Bob means opposition is stamped out at even the merest sigh of a perceived threat. This leads to people giving up, for they view the dominance of Oculus as inevitable.

At last. Someone else who gets it. Best of luck to you.

7 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

NADC &#33;@#&#036;% on Bern so Bern in turn &#33;@#&#036;% on NADC.

Aurelius wins said election and the promise to return to blue is not rescinded or changed. Instead flimsy excuse of democracy is thrown about knowing full well that even though he won the election if a return to blue was voted on it would win. (good going)

Oculus and in turn Polar (Hannah <3) finds out and decides to jump NADC who are if we wanna look at it violating terms. Before you moan we aren't violating anything you all know full well returning to blue will have you rolled. The reason you left (I use left loosely) was due to issues with Polaris and the way things went down you thought this was a good idea. Why?

I kinda blacked out on this step.

Whine because you are at war for something that you was going to do anyway.

Something here about Grub and Eatemup being happy about war throw in a little of caustic and you have a party. Add some Noctis and Junka agreeing on something with Kiloist acting like a &#33;@#&#036;% because he has no alcohol. 

Did I miss anything?

You should avoid posting when you're drunk, you'll look less stupid when you do. 

Good to know the OWF is still the cesspool I remember. 

you do know that just calling people stupid doesn't make them wrong right

also you should probably refrain from making fun of people for saying incorrect &#33;@#&#036; or whatever you're calling him stupid for when uh

the guy that said things tried to deny he said things when he knew there was evidence on his ass

Edited by Neo Uruk

3 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

You should avoid posting when you're drunk, you'll look less stupid when you do. 

Less stupid I believe I have everything under wraps for this turn of events. The surprising thing is even though bern tried to save you all, you still chucked him to the wolves. On a scale of 1-10 how stupid does nadc feel now? 

1 minute ago, Alexio15 said:

Less stupid I believe I have everything under wraps for this turn of events. The surprising thing is even though bern tried to save you all, you still chucked him to the wolves. On a scale of 1-10 how stupid does nadc feel now? 

Yea you don't have everything, keep consuming that propaganda from Oculus like a good little puppet. 

Bernkastel is the definition of incompetence, I for one am glad that he is gone.  My mistake was that I didn't listen to the warnings Shurukian gave. 

Just now, XxHouseArrestXx said:

Yea you don't have everything, keep consuming that propaganda from Oculus like a good little puppet. 

Bernkastel is the definition of incompetence, I for one am glad that he is gone.  My mistake was that I didn't listen to the warnings Shurukian gave. 

Mate bern tried to turn nadc around and give them a new lease of life. It's not my fault nadc wanna keep being rolled. It's not my fault you live in the glory of that one rolling you gave out. 

I don't have to do propaganda for oculus I honestly couldn't give a rat's ass what they do. However when something as stupid as this happens I will call out the wrong side.

3 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

the funny part is bernkastel was somehow the thing keeping you from being rolled

6 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Mate bern tried to turn nadc around and give them a new lease of life. It's not my fault nadc wanna keep being rolled. It's not my fault you live in the glory of that one rolling you gave out. 

I don't have to do propaganda for oculus I honestly couldn't give a rat's ass what they do. However when something as stupid as this happens I will call out the wrong side.

How did Bern turn NADC around exactly? Please enlighten me oh wise one 

6 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

How did Bern turn NADC around exactly? Please enlighten me oh wise one 

You do know that Bern was working quite diligently on repairing the relationship between Polar and NADC?   That was the smart move. Voting for more of the same old NADC was quite the step back for you.  

Running the election on a &#036;%&amp;@ Polar platform was pretty amateur considering you weren't ready.  It is great to appeal to people's emotions but I am not sure how that is now working in your favour. 

If I was Aurelius I would be resigning and letting someone in possession of the NADC brain cell have a go. 

This situation is well ell out of control thanks to Aurelius taking the extraordinary  step of banning people from your channel. Someone needs to try to get it under control and fast.  I have no interest in your survival only your complete destruction.  Someone from your side needs to work on your survival. Aurelius seems sufficiently arrogant and clueless to be working towards the former rather than the latter.  

2 hours ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

And you should try posting while drunk so at least you have an excuse for the nonsense you vomit.  So far their has been only a single person from NADC that has come hear and manned up.   Instead of spewing poorly conceived insults and desperate attempts to change the meaning of words or even how people vote like everyone else.   If only NADC was made up of more of him and less of your kind it would not have doomed itself.  So please continue to tell others how stupid they are while your alliance burns.  

Edited by The Big Bad

36 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

And you should try posting while drunk so at least you have an excuse for the nonsense you vomit.  So far their has been only a single person from NADC that has come hear and manned up.   Instead of spewing poorly conceived insults and desperate attempts to change the meaning of words or even how people vote like everyone else.   If only NADC was made up of more of him and less of your kind it would not have doomed itself.  So please continue to tell others how stupid they are while your alliance burns.  

I'd start by telling you that it's here and not hear.   But then what do I know anyway? :psyduck:

11 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

actually it was less oculus and more the people who made no diplomatic ventures to stop oculus from forming for like a whole year leading into it

Like who thought letting NPO and Umbrella end up on the same side was a good idea?