Jump to content

Special Prosecution


EaTeMuP
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, berbers said:

Still though...it is Fiji.  Not something to get all excited over :/

 

Fiji with nuclear weapons.  They wanted to "redress" the "wrongs" that Polar has committed against them and regain their honor.  We are just giving them that chance.  Frankly, they should be thanking us for making good on the things they voted for.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Big Bad said:

 

Fiji with nuclear weapons.  They wanted to "redress" the "wrongs" that Polar has committed against them and regain their honor.  We are just giving them that chance.  Frankly, they should be thanking us for making good on the things they voted for.  

 

You didn't give them a chance to put everything above 50k NS in peacemode, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Caladin said:

 

There is a slight issue here, however.

 

NADC were never under terms to not return to the Blue Team. Look at the original Peace Treaty; all it requires was for NADC to vacate the Blue Team, and in no way specifies they may not return.

 

Now, I don't know why Polaris didn't implement such terms when it appears they desired them, but that is Polaris' fault, not NADC's.

 

This. 

 

Also, everyone is referencing an internal vote and campaign. So Polaris has a spy on the NADC inside? That's what I'd be most concerned with, Orange/Blue buds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

 

This. 

 

Also, everyone is referencing an internal vote and campaign. So Polaris has a spy on the NADC inside? That's what I'd be most concerned with, Orange/Blue buds.

 

Actually not this.  I'm going to assume you haven't been keeping up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

 

This. 

 

Also, everyone is referencing an internal vote and campaign. So Polaris has a spy on the NADC inside? That's what I'd be most concerned with, Orange/Blue buds.

Trying to build a CB for any reason in particular?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, berbers said:

Still though...it is Fiji.  Not something to get all excited over :/

 

 

Why u no NATO yo?

 

Also, enjoy, Oculus, you make me nostalgic. If you need a North Atlantic refugee catch and hold, let us know.

 

/no idea if we are aligned with NADC. if so, bygones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anu Drake said:

 

 

Why u no NATO yo?

 

Also, enjoy, Oculus, you make me nostalgic. If you need a North Atlantic refugee catch and hold, let us know.

 

/no idea if we are aligned with NADC. if so, bygones.

 

I have a confession.  The war against TTK and NADC were my creations. Why you ask?  Because only war brings Anu out.  Hello old friend.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...